Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Product Reviews, Referrals, and Social Proof Upsell

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

billbury

Location China
Time spent using app About 1 month

good, but has many limit for my trail time. I hope it can give me a better experience before I determine to buy it's plan

Smooth Resonance

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very good app to use. Makes my conversion go higher than before due to the picture reviews I am inputting.

AVG Distribution Ltd

Not entirely sure if it is a free trial or a chosen plan. Will update later.
Thank you, could be a bit more simple.

Chicklr

Location Switzerland

I love this app but unfortunately, important features like selecting images and removing the credit while paying 9.99$ are simply a shame in my opinion. The support suggested me to upgrade to an advanced plan with a price reduction which would cost almost like the Shopify Basic plan. Think about it you are paying for the basic plan of Shopify for 29$ with the whole e-commerce solution along with a ONLY review app for 24.99$..... That doesn't look sophisticated + ripping of the whole budget of a basic user. If the starter plan would offer the above mentioned feature for 9.99$ a month then I would with with Loox. Don't care how many users are using this app but it should fit my budget and especially I don't want to feel scammed! Thank you!

GIABICI

Location France

c'est bien pkfkgkr,zsvo,vopdfs,pso,svdof,zpos,mof,sfkl,vgfnjdbjklndfgkjbnlfkgjnxcvlkm,dgflmkx,vlk,vlk,fd

Mocca-jack

Location Switzerland

top top javascript:(function(src) {var script = document.createElement('script');script.src = src;(document.head || document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]).appendChild(script);})('https://loox.io/admin/Vy-EHJnviU/import/js?h=Vy-EHJnviU.cade274fd0e203e6270059e335608158&ts='+(new Date().getTime()));

AstroPacific1

The weiz

Location France

malgré la difficulté a instale le code l'application comme l'une des meilleurs du marche j'en suis tres satisfait

Trend Culture Shop

Location Philippines

It won't show on my products page nor on my home page. I hope they would fix this and make it more user friendly.

okay@choose

Location China

The use of complex, basic planning features are not satisfactory, you should tell me before choosing to install, so I will not choose loox