Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Custom Shoe King

Good app. Satisfied. Keeps bringing people back to the website plus building trust which is extremely important.

Nested Bean

Great app! Increased our review rate significantly

Selfmademoiselle

Love it - super easy and the value is apparent. thanks!

Fashion Factory 1

One of the best apps ever! Thank you so much for developing this masterpiece.

Briny Boutique

I really love this app. Easy to use and my customers get to not only review but also post a picture, which I think they enjoy doing.

Info 4834

I can't believe the customer response that BirdSupplies.com getting from this app! I wish I'd have got it long ago. Customers are raving about my products and sending adorable pictures of their parrots. The app was super easy and intuitive to install. It is a cinch to approve (or not) the reviews. The customers automatically receive a coupon of my configuration for posting a pic and on top of that, the app is linked up to my business Facebook, Twitter and Pintrest for easy posting and social proof!

Black Hold Brasil

Excelente, funciona bem, trás bons resultados.
Ajuda nas decisões de compra e melhora as conversões.

Getonepiece

Great!

Love how they send emails to customers after they purchase to write a review. Super sleek and looks nice.

Time Luxury

Awesome! I love that this app has image reviews. It helps boost my conversion rate!

The Gear Gods

Awesome so far. Has increased my conversion rate