Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Happy Meow Meow

Awesome!! Simply the best! A+++++++++++++++++

Ciel Bleu 2

I love the ease of use for our customers, and how it automatically sends requests to customers after they've purchased.

Bowmanlife

Great app, highly recommended. Have been using Loox for over three months. It is definitely part of my tool arsenal.

Lovely Pet Gear

Great app and I am already loving it. The staff is quick to respond and help out. Imported my reviews and already loving the look on my site. I believe this is a must have app.

My Little Carousel

Yoni is the BEST! Had an issue, reached out and she immediately took action and resolved the problem quickly. Love this app!

Glacelis

Beautiful app, love it thank you

Omggearshop

Love it! Very nice design, easy to install and navigate. Reasonable pricing and cool features! Enjoy!

Himalayan Salt Solution

5 star and a must have app. This app is so cool and so easy to use and it helps us to scale our business to next level. thank you guys

Salestuffs

Sales Booster it is! Works fine with every theme that I use. Easy to use and increased my conversion rate within a week!

Dart Flyscreens Uk

We've tried all of the review applications and it was Loox who stood out the most. We decided to try them out and we were overwhelmed by the feedback from our customers. Within 2 weeks we had gained over 600 reviews and 300 photo reviews. Now each page is displaying 20+ reviews (also in google search) and our conversion rate is up 20%.

Not only is the application very well designed, but the development team is beyond any of my wildest expectations. We always get a fast reply and solution and they have personally implemented or scheduled 2 changes that I have asked for.

The support and dev team have gone above and beyond what was expected and we thank them and Yoni personally. Thanks again and we wish you lots of future success.