Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

YaVeezi

nice! love this app, this app helps us a lot by getting social proof for our products and works great!

Colossal Value

Location New Zealand

very good, I loved it so much. Very helpful if you want to start your own shopify website, and get some sales

INNO MARKET

Location France

Superbe application et convertit vos clients ! Vous pouvez créer une page personnalisée ! C'est absolument génial !!!

jackywhiten

very good, this is amazing good job guys. recommended. so sophesticated. 5 stars. working just fine.

Blizzard General

Helps me get lots of customers to buy! Love this application. Overall, it boosts my page conversions.

Magic Utensil

Location Nigeria

i used this app to get a good conversion rate to my store and i really love it.. just writing this because they asked me to... but yea i do love it

baratech

Location Brazil

Very good! I really love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I helped a lot my sales, I recommend it to all typer of stores

Girls Heaven

Location Austria

great app, reviews can be imported easily - trial phase is great to get a good overview - i recommend this app to you

Big Stars Store

Location Brazil

muito legal é isso ai continue assim que vocês fazem a diferença e espero que continuem a fazer porque é nós

Collier pour Chien lumineux LED

Location France

Top top !!! Thank's. This application is very interesting and i think to take the premium version. Bye