Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Jenna Diva

Recommended by a mentor helping me with my Shopify store. Both efficient and easy from a store owner's view to increase sales. Very satisfied!

Shop And Spice

i used this app for the conversion of my shop. Hopefully to gain more sales. My co friends using this tool.

Culture Unique

This is way better than Ali Reviews. I've only been using Loox for 1 day and it is already proving to be a far superior app!

Doogle

Great reviews app, really effective for customer engagement and trust. I had been using another reviews app, definitely worth the changeover.

Triaero

I do really like this app, it is easy to install and use, and the customer team reply very fast.........

Pinnacle Watch Supply

Honestly didn't know it was so easy to import product reviews. Thought i would have to at least sell product before having the reviews. I guess not!

kozeez

Awesome app. And client support goes beyond. It had specific thing I wanted the app to do especially the look and feel. Esthetics and they did it. Awesome work.

SUPERGIFTY

My friend recommend it and I tried just now, It really makes things become easy, I love it so much lol

Seventy Three

Works really well. Photos look great on product pages. Really easy to move the HTML tag so you can place the reviews wherever you want.

www.thesamadhiinitiative.com

Works good more importantly great customer service helped me out immediately with the issue I once faced. very responsive customer service.