Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Product Reviews, Referrals, and Social Proof Upsell

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

furry poddy

Location Philippines

I really like how this app helps me and do the job. I did not expect there is an app like this. Well done!

Halopods

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

goodsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdff

Dealanu Stilleto

Location Mozambique

Amazing is the best tool to use as social approval for my store. I have installed and already help me on sales.

B-Utifulz

Location Switzerland

Love this app. Maybe you have to pay but the quality's here and there's price for everyone. I hardly recommended it

XITPICK

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

THE BEST APP

Burton & Levy

Time spent using app About 2 hours

We're loving it so far. We haven't been using the app long enough to comment about conversions, but I'm impressed with the functionality. I'm sure this is going to be a game changer!

VINIMAYMAGIC

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Amazing app! It is easy to use and it looks clean. They have really good customer service. I recommend.

Beautyou-Line

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

love this app. it's very helpful and there is all you need. Thank you wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

DWISS

Location Switzerland

The best way to make a social proof, having the pictures in the reviews is just awesome, besides the support is very friendly.

Gostylebuy

me gusta la aplicación y es muy moderna te ayuda con mas clientes puedes maximizar tus ventas te ayuda a que se vea mas profesional y también mas competitivo a la hora de competir con todos gracias.