Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

SexyCurvesNow

Great app! It certainly helps when it comes to showing new visitors what previous customers thought about our product. I recommend it.

Alohashoop

I love it is a great tool for my store, very useful, I highly recommend it since it helps increase the percentage of sales and greater reliability to our customers.

everything seemed nice to me, for now I have nothing bad to comment on you, since I'm just trying it but if something displeases me I'll let you know in the short

Lis Perrier Art Photography

I really like it I just think its expensive but you can try the free trial I wish they can make it work with less investment

Dodgy Dogs

Just signed up to the trial - but pretty happy so far. Seems straightforward to use and happy to recommend

Kitchen Queen

love it! i recommended that everyone uses it. super easy to integrate with shopify and mega easy and fast for consumers to use. loads slow

Giftforchristmass

Great app, bit expensive for a good plan but its worth it. Perhaps you have a 14 day trial to test it for free. Enjoy

FlageBlanc

great It is an awesome product, I think this will help take my store to the next level and make serious conversions

RooBasket

I love Loox! We use it in all of our stores, definitely makes a difference with conversions, the new widget looks cool too!

Modern Lemma

This app is so easy and effective! I receive an email alert when a customer leaves a review so I can check it out. I've tried other review apps but this is by far the fastest to set up and easiest to use; customize settings. Love it!

Your Shutter Gear

I Loox and how easy it is to use. It's amazing. I'd recommend Loox to anyone that has a Shopify store.