Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Distinct Source

Rockstar support! Quickly helped me get started and up and running with the Loox app. Their FAQs is full of different implementation ideas.

Loox has only been active for ~1 hour and we're already seeing a 0.5% conversion increase. Will update this review accordingly. Very pleased with results thus far!!!! Would recommend.

Crazy Patisserie

Awesome, easy to setup, it adds a lot of value to the page, conversion rate is increasing !! Definitely worth the price, you just need 1 sale to make it worth

Moisturelove

Really love that I have the photos, it helps my customers make faster decisions. Now that the reviews are also on the home page, I'm anticipating a better response.

Atlasians

very nice app, it takes conversion to the top

Trendsyshop

Very bad customer service. Never replied email for exporting review. Very expensive and not so good service. Don't waste your money.

Ntofficial

Very happy with Loox. It combines all of our product reviews in one easy to see place. Exactly what we needed :)

Three Clicks

Just started on the application and I am happy with most of the function so far, fits what I am looking for.

Manimal

I'm always weary about switching review apps. We tried to go to Shopify Reviews, but the import process was way too complex and would of taken forever, plus they didn't offer pictures.

Loox was more than helpful. Their support walked me through any issues, helped me with the import, setup and were very responsive to any request. This is a great app and a very useful tool.

Thanks Loox!

Update 12/2018 - Loox support and tech team has gone way above and beyond. They continue to make changes and upgrade the features of the reviews. Whenever we have issues with upgrades to our site or performance optimization projects and we reach out to them for help regarding their app - they do a great job and make it very easy for us.

Literally the best app experience we have ever had and we have been through quite a number over the years.

Trends Store2017

nice app very important for any store

Snooz Llc

I'm impressed! The functionality is good and the reviews look great, but I'm most impressed by the great support when I've had questions or requests.