Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Dusty Saw

Great app!!! Very simple to set up and the customer service is awesome. I had a problem with the Google shopping integration and when I contacted Loox, immediately they tend to my need.

Asgard Clothing

awesome,,,,,awesome,,,,awesome.. would give 6 stars....but 5 is the limit...just a great app

Shelly Sea

Amazing I really love this App. easy to use straight to the pointe, everyone should get this App
Easy start Thank You

29'SCHOICE.COM

very good app. I really like it. it's really helpful. it's really helpful. it's really helpful. it's really helpful.

GreenableTrends

very good app. I really like their support as well. what more is there to say. it is al really helpful, complimentall app

BreezyShine

Great work guys, fills a huge void in customer interactions. Makes it so easy to import reviews and also connect to our customer base.

Diamond Painting Club

So far loving it. The feature to email customers from 90 days back to ask for a review for free is amazing. Already got 4 new 5 star reviews on my site because of this app, and it was super simple to setup. Will be keeping this for sure.

SPACE SHOPPING

This is a great application, it helps my business very well.
I just install it and I got many sales. Good job !

TAM.Mugur

Wow !!! Its very cool and very nice, I hope to help me to much long time and make me happy.Thank you!

TechSaavi

This is the best app. Business owners are definitely going to help with maximizing their profits. It also helps shoppers to directly see the product images.