Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Urahia

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Très élaboré, complet et facile d'utilisation . La période d'essaie est super, je recommande l'application.

11Bravos.com

I love this app! Super easy to setup and use. Creates great UGC for our website. Love the pop up and carousel feature.

Time spent using app About 3 years

I just love, love love Loox, It's great!!! There isn't anything I would change. It's great to see those reviews piling up & I like that I can approve or dissaproove them before they go up on my page.

JL-Esaver

Location Philippines
Time spent using app 5 minutes

great app, nice and clean., easy to use! . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . .

Goodplanr

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

great app to collect and showcase reviews. setting up the all reviews page now but somehow no result shown.

The Essential Mister

Great app - I'll definitely recommend it to all my friends. Wish they made loads and loads more apps.

Givafifth

app is very good and the team is very responsive - especially when we reached out to them for a change we wanted.

The Golden Galleon

Location Croatia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is perfect. It has everything you want and more. Beautiful clean design, easy integration, no coding required. Support answers in 10 minutes... Just an amazing app overall. It has many wonderful features and everything is explained.

Elivar - Sports Nutrition

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Works well for Elivar as we build our sales on our existing customers recommendations. Good app improvements / new features along the way too.

KenJake Online Store

Location Philippines

Awesome App! I use it to our website... thank you for the developers, this is really a big big help to us!