Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Gemdrone

I like it!!The speed is very fast, the interface is very beautiful!!I like it!!The speed is very fast, the interface is very beautiful!!

QyQ Express

l love the features loox offer with my website, although i dont like the fact that i have to type 100 character before it allows me to move as such Im now giving 4 star where previously I gave 5

Les produits HydraNature | Produits corporels sains, 100% naturels et biologiques

J'aime beaucoup le fait qu'on puisse le régler en français, car avec beaucoup d'applications de ce type, si tu as un site en français tu ne peux jamais changer le mot review et tous les autres termes anglais. Vraiment facile d'utilisation et à régler les paramètres. Tu peux voir tout de suite les changements sur ton site. Le petit négatif (l'étoile en moins) c'est qu'il faut payer un peu plus pour avoir de bonnes options.

jerestebelle

very great application to boost your sells.
thank you very much, i recommand this app to use for your business ecommerce.

Team Healthy

Good app, i recommend everyone who need social proof for the website, this can help u to get some customers

fururban

OHHHHHH.Very good for me,and it has many nice functions for us to use
teaching guidance are very friendly for a shopify newcomer.

elevenmaster

good,better!!!!!good,better!!!!!good,better!!!!!good,better!!!!!good,better!!!!!good,better!!!!!good,better!!!!!

UNIC UNID

I LOVE IT SINCE I USED IT AND THE NEW FEATURE ABSOULTLY FANTASTIC, IT HELPS ME ACHIEVE MORE SALES BRILLIANT

Toukan-Store

e bom so falto ser em portugues e ter umas dicas para as pessoas que ta começando agora nem todo mundo sabe ingles...

July 13, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

I just wanted to send a quick follow-up regarding the review you left on the Shopify app store for Loox.

While the admin is currently in English only, Loox supports Portuguese and you can change the language within Loox to Portuguese like so:

Loox also offers an integration with the Weglot app, which translates your reviews to your customers' language:

In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

Sunnycharged.com

this a very helpfull appp and i will recommend everybody to use this bad ass app yall are the best in theworld.god bless yall and have a great day