Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
January 22, 2023

Très bonne app je recommande. Idéal pour commencer le e commerce avec ses multiples fonctionnalitées.

Dentiavo
Time spent using app: 8 days
January 22, 2023

Very good service and quick respond for all what I have was asked. Thank you for all your help !!! Absolutely recommend to use them.

nyxcases.com
Israel
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 22, 2023

I recommend this app to others. Thank you Aya for helping me with my store. Loox is the best and will always use them :)

Doggiepetshop
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 21, 2023

This is a fantastic app - simply set an forget and the app collects the customer reviews for you…easy!

The Tea Room Diaries
Time spent using app: 9 months
January 21, 2023

App bastante completo e eficaz.
Simples e fácil de mexer, bastantes funcionalidades e personalizações!

Muamba Imports
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
Edited January 21, 2023

Parcequ'elle facile à instalé et facilite l'importation des avis rapi dement sans difficulté
je la recommande à toutes personnes désirantes importé des avis sur leur boutique shopify sans se casser la téte

addokaan
Time spent using app: 35 minutes
January 21, 2023

I recently tried out Loox an app for collecting customer reviews, and it's absolutely amazing! The import feature of 1 click to get reviews makes life so much easier. I was surprised how quickly I began receiving high quality customer feedback that helped me make informed decisions about my business. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a quick and efficient way to collect customer feedback!

Click-to-Shop by M.I.E
Time spent using app: 2 days
January 21, 2023

This is a brilliant app. Helped me with many reviews. very well priced and easy to use. would highly recommend to anyone

Cap-Cher
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 21, 2023

We are quite pleased with the help Tamarry provided for us. In addition to being extremely helpful, the response was also prompt.

Sunglass Guarantee
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Edited January 21, 2023

Absolutely wonderful. I am impressed. I tested many apps before it, that one is clearly the best with the most options. I lovve it

Elevazon ©