Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Dice Envy

Easy to use, comprehensive in scope. This is everything I want in a review app. Paid for itself in about 12 hours.

Tea Chest Hawaii

Awesome app! Easy to set up, very user-friendly and intuitive. Loox has helped to increase our visibility and sales. It's a huge improvement over the free Shopify Review app. The analytics are very helpful with our marketing strategy. Highly recommended.

Ms. Camille

I've only just purchased Loox today, but I already can highly recommend it. Although the app seems really intuitive, I had some some startup questions . The support team almost replied immediately and helped me out. This gives a lot of trust for the future.

faunanimal

I am still testing the application but I find it very useful to be able to validate the store about our products.

Marsa Paw

its easy to use, perfect! good way to increase trust and sales
Thanks loox Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

GIBOECOM

J’ai utilise Loox pour améliorer ma boutique en ligne. J’apprécie énormément comment cela fonctionne.

MEL BEINO SKIN

good app ajbdeknksmdsmdwsdjhwdnskndwlkjdkwqdowdnskjndiowqjediowqkldnxiowkldhnxqwlksdnxoqwlksadjxnioqwalkjsxowsklajd

Alliveri

Fiz review em 10 segundos. Top de mais. Estava tendo muitos problemas com alguns outros apps de reviews, até que vim testar o Loox e percebi que ele me poupa muito tempo. Recomendo

Walk Around Kitty

This is a really great reviews app. I'm happy with how it displays on the site and it's very user-friendly.

Furryfi pet accessories

Great App! I have had a ton of success with this review widget compared to others. This is what customers like to see!