Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Product Reviews, Referrals, and Social Proof Upsell

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Warrior Beards

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app to help get social proof for my store and give credibility so that i boost my conversions

TrendeesShop

AMAZING APP! WORKS JUST AS DESCRIBED! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR AN APP THAT HAS REVIEWS THAT LOOK PROFESSIONAL! THIS IS THE ONE, THANK YOU!

AiryBird

Location Austria

Very easy to use! Does what it should!

worthbuyph

Location Philippines
Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app.. increase my sales as a proofs. looks more legit my landing page.. I recommend this app..

Time2Love

Location France

Great app, easy to use, not too expensive, no bug, nice design for the shop and the support is here to help you if you want to ask something. I love it, for me this is the best app for your reviews !

BiKaZo

Location Taiwan

The photo review feature is nice. But I hope the auto email for review request can be included without additional fee in my current plan.

TheWireLessConcept

Time spent using app About 1 month

Loox is ton me the best app to have reviews on your website, It is the easiest app to use for this purpose. Loving it.
This app brings more trust towards the customers when purchasing any products on the store. Also, you can link any reviews to a link of a product you sale which is also great!

MyKidsNuk

Time spent using app About 3 years

We use this app to avoid fake reviews. It helps us get the right information without any issue. Our customer reviews have helped us get more sales. It integrates with our email marketing. Thank you to the devs.

THINNECK™

Location France

j'aime beaucoup cette application c'est de loin l'un des meilleurs application en termes d'avis clients

Lyolik

I used this APP to do ... well you know what and it is really working. I really recommend this APP for everyone