Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

The Given Style

Just installed the app to my store and I absolutely love it, needed help with the integration and a few adjustments and one of their customer service tech helped me right away and did exactly what I asked for. Thank you!

Go Chiller

I found Loox pretty easy to set up. I love the fact that the review request emails are automated, and include the product that the customer purchased to take them straight to that page. It's also great that you can choose a timeframe that suits best. I would recommend this app.

PilotKnot

Very good app and very good support!!! Dor helped me with 2 critical issues. Thank you so much for your help to increase my shop's growth!

Trendy stuff Group

Hilfreiche App. Sehr gut um seine Produktseite anschaulicher zu gestalten und ein cooles Tool um viele Dinge einfacher zu machen und outsourcen zu lassen!

retrogamebox chile

I am happy . is GREAT! is GREAT! is GREAT! is GREAT! is GREAT! is GREAT! is GREAT! is GREAT! is GREAT! is GREAT! is GREAT!

Hexaplate

Pour le moment rien à redire dans mes recherche s tout ce passe bien malheureusement en anglais mais bon s'adapte.

jmanfred7

I used this app to add reviews, I like how easy it was to import the reviews to my store, it would be better if the reviews didn't list the negative attributes.

Loja Oficial

Very nice product. It helps a lot with reviews in your shop. You can import text and photos or just photos.

watts that trend

Very good app, can show your reviews up everywhere from product pages to your home page. I had trouble adding this app to my site, however, I emailed the team and they added it straight away for me. Particularly thanks to Mara who sent me a video on how to show up the reviews I had integrated over from a different app I had been using.

funbabycare-shop

this app is the best ive ever found, has a lot of option that you gonna need in your shop. totally recomended