Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Product Reviews, Referrals, and Social Proof Upsell

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Goodieslabco

Location Australia

very user friendly. 5 stars for now

Contour Closet

Location Israel

awesome, just got it now and its much better than the old review app i was using

Its Candy Darlings

I probably should have written a review long ago. Loox has been great. It does what it says it'll do, they have great customer service, and I couldn't be happier with it so far.

It is super user friendly and easy to install. They give information on any and every coding that you will need. The instructions are clear, easy to follow and work like a charm. I know zero about coding and had no issues when I first installed it.

Recently I switched to a new theme for my store (much more complex than my previous theme) and I was able to figure out some of what I needed to do but I could not find the right placement of coding for adding stars to the collection page. Plus I had a color issue that I was only able to solve half of myself.

As I went to searching for more answers (for my particular theme) I noticed that they had an email to write to if you have any issues. I emailed them and before 24 hours was even up they fixed my problems.

I would recommend loox to anyone looking for a good review app, it is consistent and reliable.

A special thank you to Yishai who was able to make it all happen super fast!

Younity Corp

Location France

Fait le Job ! Le module d'import est génial. Un vrai gain de temps.

Boomboomph

Location Philippines

It's very useful. Helps a lot.

Cannonball Coffee Company

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

I use the basic version and have found it very effective and easy to use. The ability to offer customers a discount for a photo review has resulted in acquiring a good number of reviews. The widget layout has a good appearance.

Hnfstore

Location China

It's very useful. Help a lot. Thanks very much.

Derosedeluxe

I pay a monthly subscription for this app and im not able to open the app! Very frustrating. If you can help me out that would be great. You can reach me at dominicderose02@gmail.com

Dreamstopia

Location Malaysia

Very convenient, on the spot review filters, Love it!

Samxic

Location China

Just install this app on my shopify store. Love it very much. Thanks for providing such a good app.