Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

binlulu™

删除这款产品,删除了之后,但是还在页面下方存在~我删除的原因是,因为没有中文指导设置看不懂英文,我不知道怎么使用~我喜欢这个产品可以出现中文设置的操作,我会考虑重新添加购买使用它,谢谢。~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 24, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

You may have seen a cache version of the site, could you please try to refresh the page without using the cached version of the site by pressing Ctrl+F5 (on Mac shift-command-R ) and check again?

Just in case, to prevent our widget from appearing in your store after uninstalling, please follow these steps (also mentioned in our uninstall email):

1. Go to your Shopify admin themes page
2. Click the "Actions" menu and then select "Edit code"
3. Edit the theme.liquid file
4. Find and delete the code below:

{{ shop.metafields.loox["global_html_body"] }}

If you need any further assistance, please contact our support team directly and we'd be more than happy to help!

Everyday Discount

The worst app ever. All texts to import are self-written and are the same, such as All Super, All ok, Polecam, Ok, Super, A+, etc. You pay every month to generate traffic to the loox site because it is not possible in the basic plan to hide the drop down menu with the logo loox branding logo and make the referral to Loox invisible on the product pages. There are plenty of alternatives that do not have this referral to their own website. All in all: worst experience ever and I hope I can remove the program without affecting my theme and speed.

Mascofy

It says trial, but i get charged 9,99€ from the day 1....
I was so disappointment with that and i uninstalled

March 5, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

​It seems that this store had Loox installed in the past (October 2019) and hence the automatic 14-day free trial was not available out-of-the-box.

No worries, I sent you a follow-up email regarding further instructions, please check your inbox for an email from our support team.

celltech

BEWARE - All YOUR customers and YOUR reviews (as payment for the app up until the point of cancellation has been made to loox) will be taken from you should you decide to cancel loox.

A gross over stepping of authority. You can choose NOT to have all YOUR hard earned reviews deleted by loox by continuing to pay them indefinitely.

YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE YOURS.
ALWAYS OWN, YOUR OWN CUSTOMERS REVIEWS.

March 2, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

You have access to all the reviews you collected through Loox, and you can export them at any time, like so :

If you no longer have access to your Loox admin please don't hesitate to contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to help!

La Lumière Blanche

This app is inconvenient because it doesn't allow you to edit reviews or names and you cant see all the reviews and select which ones you actually want. You have to go through each review even if there is 1000 of them 1 at time in order and select. The app is very basic and the layout of the reviews makes your personal website looked cluttered and unorganized not to mention TACKY. It would be nice if they can offer the review format to be in a row instead of staggered boxes. This app also doesn't allow you to take out unwanted pictures out of the reviews. This app is not good for starter store on a small budget because even just getting rid of the "powered by loox" branding cost you 59.99. I feel as if they they trap you into a contract with them by forcing you to spend lots of money with minimal accessibility...

Create A Choice

I have only just installed the app looking forward to being able to import reviews to my store and increase sales

dattelpalme.com

After reinstalled the app the sidebar UI were still installed somewhere I couldn't find it. You should always remove the garbage from the sites

January 16, 2020

Hey,
Shir from the Loox team here :)

Once Loox is uninstalled from a store, none of our widgets can continue to appear. It's not technically possible because Shopify removes our script from your store automatically.
If you're still seeing any of our widgets, it is probably because of the temporary browser cache. Please try to refresh the page without using the cached version of the site by pressing Ctrl+F5 (on Mac shift-command-R ) and check again.
If that doesn't work, or if there's anything else we can help with - please contact our support team and we'll be happy to help!

bmmgirl

Not recommended! Wasted $9.99 for 3 mins then deleted for good! Can't edit review. Ryviu done much better job even with free plan

OGI-LTD

I used this app to request reviews from customers who purchased from my website. I used this app for over one year paying them $10 a month. I requested shopify to remove this app, but either shopify or Loox removed all the reviews that were actually on my website. This is not acceptable. Very disappointed.

December 31, 2019

Yishai from the Loox team here - As part of our GDPR compliance, we are required, by law, to remove the data completely from our servers once requested to do so by the data owner (You the merchant).

An automatic email that is sent according to Shopify's terms of service two days after you uninstall the app to allow you, as the data owner, to remove all customer data (including reviews) from Loox.

I took a look at our logs and I can see that you have clicked "Permanently delete the customers' data from Loox" in the automatic email and approved the removal of the reviews by confirming the removal on our confirmation screen.

Since this process is a mandatory part of GDPR regulation Shopify and EU law requires us to adhere to, unfortunately, it is not possible to retrieve this information as it was completely removed from our servers.

If you have any further questions, please contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to help.

Glamism Store

Good app here Good app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app here

Previous 1 3 4 5 6