Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

Charme do Detalhe

Desinstalei e meu tema está bugado por conta disso, agora eu instalei outro app e o loox não sai da minha página de produto.

GSG Staging Store

The mobile version of this app is completely broken. They allow zero access to the HTML, CSS, or JS of the app which means that I can't fix what they have broken or customize anything. DO NOT buy the more expensive versions of this for the "Advanced Customization" features if what you want is control over the code because it will NOT give you that control. Overpriced and so not worth it.

Homegenuine

you have to subscribe for the 59.99/month plan to remove the branding text "powered by loox", or it will stay on your site like a parasite, besides, after i removed this app, some code snippets still exist in my site to drag the site loading speed

FORENCOS

waited for few days to get your answer, they just deleted the ticket.
Please just remove the 'We usually respond in a few hours' section. We regret upgrading ur service as 'pro'. Your customer service is actually the worsst out there.. It's horrible.

August 10, 2019

Hey, Amit from Loox support here!

I checked our logs, and I can see that you contacted us on 07/27 and that Yishai replied to you that same day. I can also see you contacted us on 08/10 and that I replied to you around 10 hours later. I sincerely apologize if our responses did not arrive for any reason.

I would like to assure you that we are here to help with everything you need as soon as possible. I have sent you an email from my personal address in order to ensure we help you with everything you need!

MAMAVIPSHOP

TERRIBLE.... I was so impressed using the app for 2 months but was disappointed completely because is very expensive for what is offered....the app didn't complete at all the expectations and what had promised....Also is dificult to set it up.
Sorry

Pandxp

This app itself looks good, but it doesn't provide enough information on their pricing page. I just knew that I can only remove their branding logo on the enterprise plan. What a tragic! This app is definitely neither for the starting nor growing business owners. I am giving one star not because of it, but because of their incomplete information on their pricing page. I got tricked.

Chubby Plushies

Does not provide option to delete review or update reviews. Will change rating when implemented. This should be a priority feature

Festive4you

The Name of the Person writing the review looks like "G***p" for example, its not showing the full name for anybody PLEASE HELP!!!!

Fearless Sports

very bad, I have been paying for 3 or 4 months and nothing is happening, no reviews from amazon to my shop, I am very disappointed about it.

made4health

After installation i understood that you can't modify reviews, you cant more that one picture per review, and its very expensive. Si i uninstalled it, but now, i still have ALL the reviews on my store. I went to the code to delete some parts of the code, but WHEN i upload a clean new theme, i still have part of the code in this new theme, and the reviews are still here !!!!! big MESS UP !! Impossible to make a clean uninstall. This is a shame. Do not install

Previous 1 3