Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Product reviews with photos - social proof that looks great

LedLightingDisplay

CUSTOMER SUPPORT IN CLARIFYING ISSUES AND QUESTIONS IS APPALLING, COMPLICATED TO INTEGRATE NEEDS SO MUCH CLARIFICATION ON IMPORTING REVIEWS, THERE ARE BETTER PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OUT THERE.

July 9, 2020

Hello, Yishai from the Loox team here,
I took a look at your support requests and I can see that our agents answers within a couple of hours with full instructions on how you can import reviews into your store using Loox.
If you need any further clarification on how to achieve that, please let us know and we'd be more than happy to elaborate and assist further :)

Que Color Rimel

60$ a month to be able to modify the reviews ? lmao come on.. are you guys for real ? would be a perfect app if you werent mocking customers like this

June 12, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox support team here :)

Please note that in order to maintain review authenticity, Loox does not support modifying reviews on any of the plans.

In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

MY BPF

Customer service 0, they answer after 2 days. You can't edit reviews, you cant select multiple countries to import, oh and even if you select usa it will still import you review from russia and ukraine... you can't show the flag for buyer...
Basically i don't get why will i keep this app.

June 12, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox support team here :)

Our support team works hard giving the best possible answers to our users and we always answer within 24-hours.

I took a look at our support logs and all support requests from your account were answered within a few hours of submitting the ticket. Could you please check the email listed on your Shopify account for an answer from our support?

Generally speaking, Loox supports importing reviews from all countries and even filtered to reviews from specific countries. And of course, you can always reject any review that does not match your needs.

backpackdiariez.shop

Great app but it's way too expensive for what it is!!! 30 USD per month just doesn't make any sense. It're more expensive than the Shopify subscription as a whole!

June 4, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

Loox offers multiple plan options to fit the needs of our merchants as their business grows.

We offer multiple plans ranging from $9.99 to $59.99 that will match your needs regardless of where you are on the journey of building a brand.

​If you need any help choosing the right plan for your business, please feel free to contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to advise accordingly!

Dehuiddokter

so I joined recently but there were some problem with my shop, they todl me my trail would be extended with 45 days ... never received it

May 6, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

I took a look at our support logs and I can see that one of our team members has sent you a link to activate an extended trial period for your Loox account, which was not clicked.

In any case, I've sent you an additional email now with said link, make sure to click the link to activate the new trial period.

If you need any further assistance from our end, feel free to contact our support team directly - we're always happy to help!

fitblijven.com

I couldn't use the app for the first 14 day trial so I contacted them.
they told me not to worry and my trail would be extended all of the sudden i got an immediate bill off 60$

thanks !

really not what I was expecting for them

May 1, 2020

Hey,

Amit K. from the Loox team here!

I took a look at our support logs and I can see that our team has contacted you in the past with a link to extend your trial period. I sent you an additional email now.

In any case, we'll make sure to refund your account and provide your account with an additional trial period so you could check Loox out :)

YIKOBUY

the reviews cannot be imported, customer service shirks responsibility, does not solve the problem. bad APP

April 8, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here.

Our support team explained why your reviews were not able to import within a few hours of your ticket being submitted.

All your reviews that followed our guidelines were imported as expected.

There was a clear reason that the reviews without text could not be imported and this was explained.

If you have any other questions you can feel free to contact our support again and we'd be more than happy to help :)

binlulu™

删除这款产品,删除了之后,但是还在页面下方存在~我删除的原因是,因为没有中文指导设置看不懂英文,我不知道怎么使用~我喜欢这个产品可以出现中文设置的操作,我会考虑重新添加购买使用它,谢谢。~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

March 24, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

You may have seen a cache version of the site, could you please try to refresh the page without using the cached version of the site by pressing Ctrl+F5 (on Mac shift-command-R ) and check again?

Just in case, to prevent our widget from appearing in your store after uninstalling, please follow these steps (also mentioned in our uninstall email):

1. Go to your Shopify admin themes page
2. Click the "Actions" menu and then select "Edit code"
3. Edit the theme.liquid file
4. Find and delete the code below:

{{ shop.metafields.loox["global_html_body"] }}

If you need any further assistance, please contact our support team directly and we'd be more than happy to help!

Everyday Discount

The worst app ever. All texts to import are self-written and are the same, such as All Super, All ok, Polecam, Ok, Super, A+, etc. You pay every month to generate traffic to the loox site because it is not possible in the basic plan to hide the drop down menu with the logo loox branding logo and make the referral to Loox invisible on the product pages. There are plenty of alternatives that do not have this referral to their own website. All in all: worst experience ever and I hope I can remove the program without affecting my theme and speed.

Mascofy

It says trial, but i get charged 9,99€ from the day 1....
I was so disappointment with that and i uninstalled

March 5, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

​It seems that this store had Loox installed in the past (October 2019) and hence the automatic 14-day free trial was not available out-of-the-box.

No worries, I sent you a follow-up email regarding further instructions, please check your inbox for an email from our support team.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6