Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Manu Store

Location Brazil

Fiz a contratação do pacote de $9.99 por mes assim que passasse os 14 dias, só que no aplicativo da shopify está mostrando o segundo plano do qual não contratei$34.99 USD. favor corrigir isso . caso contrário terei que cancelar o serviço antes de começar a usa-lo. Já tentei enviar mensagens para vcs mas não consegui nenhum canal. Quero continuar pagando o serviço mas no plano de 9.99. estou aguardando uma resposta sobre o caso. email. manustore963@gmail.com e a loja é realmanustore.com

June 24, 2022

David from the Loox team here :)

First of all, I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this.

Generally speaking, Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

According to Shopify's own terms and policies, a third-party app cannot choose a merchant's app subscription plan, as Shopify requires explicit merchant consent when choosing an app's subscription plan.

No worries though!

shopvantagem.com

Location Brazil

IMPOSSIVEL DE ACHAR ONDE MUDA O IDIOMA, PQ NAO FAZEM ALGO MAIS PRATICO PRA JA MUDAR O IDIOMA NA ENTRADA ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

April 28, 2022

David from the Loox team here :)

I apologize for the confusion, and I’m happy to help clear the air!

Generally speaking, Loox provides its merchants with the option to translate all of its front-facing widgets and emails into one out of 19 different languages.

The chosen language will adjust the default text for all Loox widgets implemented on your store's pages and customer-facing emails.

You can choose your preferred language directly from your Loox admin.

We also currently offer a Weglot integration to translate your customers' reviews showcased on your store's widgets.

I have contacted you privately in order to go over this in further detail.

In any case, ​our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests that you might have!

We'd be more than happy to help :)

BEDRA VINTAGE

Reviews are not showing on my home page, and the product page. I made a sample reviews and they are available only on my loox panel, but no online on the shop.

March 29, 2022

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here.

Loox automatically integrates with 99% of Shopify themes and should be seen as soon as you integrate the app into your theme.

On the small chance the reviews are not seen automatically, we would be more than happy to manually integrate the reviews for you through our support :)

We have already contacted you privately to assist you in integrating Loox into your product pages. Could you please check your inbox so we can continue assisting you with this?

Yinggy

This software wastes a lot of my time and is very unusable. I express my strong protest. First, its font color cannot be changed, causing some font problems, which seriously affected my store.

March 20, 2022

Hey,
Amit from the Loox team here :)

It seems that there was a change in your settings which caused the font color to blend into your background.

No worries, you can definitely change the Loox widget colors, including the fonts, in your Loox settings and customize them to your liking.

In any case, we've reached out to you personally to continue assisting you with this.

Gudook Online

GUDOOK ONLINE We have deleted and terminated the service for over ten days, why should we still afford extra payment 29.99USD, we need the explain,thanks.

March 8, 2022

​Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

​I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this.

​It might be that an app charge is already included in an invoice before the app is removed and hence still appears after it is uninstalled.

​I’ve personally reached out to you regarding your refund and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

Bigfoot Bushcraft

Hidden charges at ridiculous rates. $35/300 emails? Ended up paying over $200 last month for this app. More than Shopify itself. Worst part is their lack of transparencies on the fees. You'll just get slapped with it. Get a different app.

March 7, 2022

​Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

​Our Growth plan is a pay-as-you-grow plan that charges based on how many review request emails you send each month. This plan is designed to allow you to collect reviews from all your customers but only pay for what you actually use. This means that during slower months you automatically pay less.

​We are confident that the app will pay itself back in full by increasing the conversion and retention of your customers. Not to mention reaching new customers with referrals, and increasing the amount of reviews you will collect.

All our plans, including those for larger-scale stores, have an extremely high ROI.​

​We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

​I’ve personally reached out to you and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

SENSHA

Terrible support Team. Ask them to delete all code related to Loox. They said they did it. Eventually, they did not do their job properly, which caused issues on my theme that I was not able to sell my products. Lost sales of days. Really angry with them

February 26, 2022

Hey,
Abby from the Loox team here :)

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with Loox and that your expectations have not been met.

I would firstly like to stress that our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

Secondly,​ I’d be happy to dig deeper into what you see on your end.

Our merchant's success is a top priority and we would be happy to investigate in-depth what occurred.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

foliattihouse

I would like my old app reviews to be deleted so I can go back to using the basic plan. Thanks >....

February 12, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

​Our Beginner plan is designed for stores who are just starting their journey and help them grow their business.

​Our research shows that visual reviews convert visitors into buyers significantly more than text-only reviews. In fact, Photo reviews can actually convert up to 91% more than textual ones.​

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we find the best plan for your store together :)

Loja Solaris Ofertas

Péssimo aplicativo, plano caro depois que tem certo limite de reviews. Troquei de plano e os comentários do meus clientes sumiu tudo! Não recomendo.

January 21, 2022

David from the Loox team here :)

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

The Plan you were subscribed to is the Loox Beginner Plan.

Our Beginner plan is designed for stores that are starting their journey and helping them grow their business.

It is limited to a total of 500 orders from when you finish the Loox trial.

Due to this, after reaching your first 500 sales after the trial ends, the Loox Beginner plan will no longer be available, and your Loox admin will no longer be accessible until you select your next Loox Plan.

With that being said, I can assure you that all front-facing widgets and reviews appear exactly the same, and Loox will make no changes to your live store.

I've reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

If you have any other questions or need assistance with anything, do not hesitate to contact our support team.

We'd be more than happy to help :)

Voomwa

I feel like it's starting to get pricey. Having to pay extra for 300 orders seems heavy. I had orders coming in from another marketplace and they wanted to stop letting me offer the Loox Photo Review discounts to my shopify customers. They kept asking me to upgrade. It's annoying, what do Walmart sales have to do with my shopify Product Review service? I'm looking to add value to my Shopify store, so sales outside of Shopify should not be increasing my fees for my webstore.

January 6, 2022

David from the Loox team here :)

I would like to apologize for any confusion that might have occurred, and I’m happy to help clear the air!

Generally speaking, Loox offers plans that were built to match all types of businesses sizes, and our pricing model is designed for a high ROI.

If you have any question in regards to how your Loox Plan can help you increase your store’s income, and how it can help you increase your growing collection of customers, feel free to respond to our private message!

We will be more than happy to help :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13