Loox Reviews ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox Reviews ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect photo reviews & display in beautiful reviews galleries

Dainty Hooligan Boutique

Glitching in our shop showing 3.5 stars 2 reviews on thumbnail but when you click on the product it shows 5 stars with 5 reviews. I’ve emailed them over a week ago and no response.

Catcrazy Hiflyingal

1 star since it works, OCCASIONALLY. The cheapest option is supposed to allow 10 reviews to import. I often get cut off after 1-3. Everything on that plan is designed to "coax" you to upgrade. But I won't risk it judging by these reviews of the higher priced plans & based on my negative experience with the 9.99 version. I'm dumping this SOON.

Derosedeluxe

I pay a monthly subscription for this app and im not able to open the app! Very frustrating. If you can help me out that would be great. You can reach me at dominicderose02@gmail.com

Kato Designer

Useless. German People cant use Basic Plan. They Need to get a higher Plan to change the language from the Import Reviews.

Dear Innocence

I paid $24.99 for advanced plan but I still need to upgrade to Pro plan to be integrated with Google Review. I currently have the same benefits of Free Shopify Products Review App from Loox App for $24.99. I believe it's completely NOT WORTH THE COST.

Mega Cadeau

bad new version. its not work

Kartystore

the app is terrible it says 9.99$ a month but when you install it they ask you to upgrade to 45$ a month had to delete it don't worth the money and Very bad customer service. Never replied email,

Trendsyshop

Very bad customer service. Never replied email for exporting review. Very expensive and not so good service. Don't waste your money.