Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

dattelpalme.com

After reinstalled the app the sidebar UI were still installed somewhere I couldn't find it. You should always remove the garbage from the sites

January 16, 2020

Hey,
Shir from the Loox team here :)

Once Loox is uninstalled from a store, none of our widgets can continue to appear. It's not technically possible because Shopify removes our script from your store automatically.
If you're still seeing any of our widgets, it is probably because of the temporary browser cache. Please try to refresh the page without using the cached version of the site by pressing Ctrl+F5 (on Mac shift-command-R ) and check again.
If that doesn't work, or if there's anything else we can help with - please contact our support team and we'll be happy to help!

bmmgirl

Not recommended! Wasted $9.99 for 3 mins then deleted for good! Can't edit review. Ryviu done much better job even with free plan

OGI-LTD

I used this app to request reviews from customers who purchased from my website. I used this app for over one year paying them $10 a month. I requested shopify to remove this app, but either shopify or Loox removed all the reviews that were actually on my website. This is not acceptable. Very disappointed.

December 31, 2019

Yishai from the Loox team here - As part of our GDPR compliance, we are required, by law, to remove the data completely from our servers once requested to do so by the data owner (You the merchant).

An automatic email that is sent according to Shopify's terms of service two days after you uninstall the app to allow you, as the data owner, to remove all customer data (including reviews) from Loox.

I took a look at our logs and I can see that you have clicked "Permanently delete the customers' data from Loox" in the automatic email and approved the removal of the reviews by confirming the removal on our confirmation screen.

Since this process is a mandatory part of GDPR regulation Shopify and EU law requires us to adhere to, unfortunately, it is not possible to retrieve this information as it was completely removed from our servers.

If you have any further questions, please contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to help.

Glamism Store

Good app here Good app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app hereGood app here

beauty-verses.com

Great App I used it and found it very useful, thanks for Loox team for the good work, really appreciated

Tili Pet

fucking non-working app. it took me two hours to make it work but I couldn't do anything! get that shit out of here!

December 21, 2019

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

I looked at our support logs and it seems like we did not receive any previous support request from your end.

In any case, we are happy to help with anything you need!

I reached out to you directly to the email address your store is listed under.

If you did not receive this email, feel free to contact our support team directly - we're always glad to help!

TRENDYJUST

I made the payment I bought the program.
I accidentally deleted the program.
I uploaded it again. He wants money from me again. dishonest

December 17, 2019

Hey - Yishai from Loox here :)

Please note that Shopify manages all app charges and billing cycles according to their policy here:

To the best of our knowledge, Shopify should not create an additional charge for an app that was uninstalled and re-installed mid billing cycle.

You can refer to this article:

This means that you should be able to choose a plan and use Loox for the remainder of your billing period without being charged twice.

In any case, please contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to help you with this!

SELENAMILEY

November 20, 2019

Hey - Yishai from the Loox team here :)

You are able to choose the Basic ($9.99) plan directly from the pricing page you land on when you first install Loox. In addition, you are able to change you plan at any time clicking the "your plan" tab in your Loox admin.

If you are not able, for any reason, to choose the plan you wish, please contact our support team at support@loox.io and we'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

Eczema Conquerors

I messaged them 1-2 weeks ago for support and never received a response on my inquiry. I am disappointed that no one responded.

November 18, 2019

Hey - Yishai from the Loox team here :)

I can see that we answered your support request on November 9th (the same day you sent the email). Could you please check your email address for a response from support@loox.io?

We try to answer all support emails as soon as possible and always within 24-hours!

In any case, feel free to contact us again if you need any further assistance.

Cravly

Hate this app they are so annoying! can't import reviews unless you pay them fucking 60 dollars i would not reccomend

November 16, 2019

Hey,

Importing reviews is available on all Loox plans! If you're experiencing any difficulties, please contact us and we'll be very happy to help :)

Previous 1 3 4 5