Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos | Reviews

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

Thrivilion

One of the worst customer services I've dealt with, you no live chat, you can only send an email, which each time someone else is responding. I've tried for several hours to get help to set up correctly the app on my store, and it's a nightmare. And you're paying money for that horrible experience.

December 2, 2021

Hey,
David from the Loox team here :)

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. Generally speaking, our support team is available 24/7, and we always answer any query within 24 hours.

I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

I took a look at your request, and it seems that my colleagues were trying to help you in integrating our star ratings widget into your product pages.

No worries, our star rating widget is able to be displayed on any of your Shopify pages.

I have reached out to you privately to better assist you.

Cupid Crystal

STAY AWAY!!!!!!!! Way too expensive and impossible to remove from your website. This has been the only review app that left code on my website after deletion. After following their steps to manualy remove their code, it still causes bugs on my website.

November 24, 2021

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

I totally understand how stressful it is when an app isn't behaving as you expect. Unfortunately, Shopify removes all access to edit your theme when an app is removed and apps are not able to automatically remove any code once uninstalled.

We do automatically hide any elements after removing the app and nothing should appear on any page once refreshed.

In any case, our team would be happy to go into your theme and manually remove the Loox code once you give us permission. We have contacted you privately to continue assisting you with this.

Regarding the price, our pricing is designed to fit merchants of all sizes from those just starting out, all the way to big brands. We have various plans that fit different needs starting at only $9.99/month.

Please check your Shopify email for a response from our support team on how to give us permission to help you remove the code from your theme, we'd also be more than happy to help with anything else you need :)

Snood

mauvais rapport qualité prix. En payant le forfait de base on a quasi rien. il faut prendre le forfait à 34€ pour être tranquille ce qui est un peu abusé pour des reviews.

November 16, 2021

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here!

Loox offers various plans for all types of merchants - beginners, advanced, and professionals, starting at only $9.99/month to match the needs of brands of all sizes.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use.

Loox merchants enjoy great ROI on any plan, by helping acquire new customers, converting visitors to buyers with product reviews, and retaining existing customers with rewards.

To further explain your options with Loox and help you find the Loox plan that suits you best, I contacted you privately and would be happy to continue the conversation over there :)

noody shop

i cant import any review since few days , it give me a message that no product found, i request help but no answer

November 10, 2021

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

​Loox supports importing an unlimited number of reviews to your store. While our Aliexpress importer lets you pull directly from AliExpress, our Import template can be used from any previous source.

​I have reached out to you privately to better resolve this. Please lookout for an email from our Support team.

BUMPSHOW MATERNITY

This app charged me $99 every month for less than 100 emails. They never notice me about this to change plan. And their tech team is very unprofessional, the style and position of the review star kept being incorrect and I had to email them repeatedly to update it.

November 3, 2021

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here - ​I'm so sorry your experience with Loox was not what you expected, I know how stressful it must be to receive charges that you were not expecting.

​It seems that a few months ago someone on your team moved to the $99.99/month plan which caused these charges to be triggered every 30-days.

​Please note that a Shopify app cannot change a charge without the store approving it, and an email from Shopify confirming the charge should have been sent at that time.

​No worries, we are going to work with you privately to sort this out ASAP.

​In regards to the star ratings on your store; it seems that this was caused by another app integrated with Loox, which we have already worked together to help you display the stars how you wish. This should no longer change as the other app corrected the behavior.

Royaura

scam app, I changed my plan from essential to growth this month and I don't know it cost me over $400, I am still able to access the app now but my review history are gone it need me to pay again, really really bad experience.

October 27, 2021

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here. I apologize for any confusion on the matter! I'd be happy to explain why you are seeing these charges.

Our Growth plan is a pay-as-you-grow plan that charges based on how many review request emails you send each month. This plan is designed to allow you to collect reviews from all your customers, but only pay for what you actually use. This means that during slower months you automatically pay less.

​In any case, Loox is designed to provide extremely high ROI on the price, not only by creating social proof that boosts conversion but also by incentivizing repeat buys with next-purchase discounts for reviewers, as well as reaching new customers via Loox Referrals.

I see that you have recently uninstalled Loox which is preventing you from accessing the admin.

I have reached out to you privately to better address your concerns. Please lookout for an email from our Support team.

TosinShop

The app is really bad.
I removed him from my store and he's still there. The app is really bad.
I removed him from my store and he's still there.

September 22, 2021

​Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

We took a look at both of your stores (tosin-shop.myshopify.com and tosinshop.myshopify.com) and did not find any Loox leftover widgets.

​If you still see a Loox widget on one of your stores, please contact us at support@loox.io and we'd be more than happy to sort this out for you :)

In any case, please feel free to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

Bath Feliz

I have installed the app to test it for a day but decided to get another app instead. But how TERRIBLE!!! It pretty badly messed up with my shop's codes. Super annoying that a prompt "An embedded page at Loox.io says error" keeps on coming up. Significantly slowed the shop too. Imagine all the annoyed customers and lost sales. This needs to be corrected ASAP.

September 7, 2021

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

Generally speaking, once Loox is removed from a store all the Loox elements no longer load and no errors would appear for your customers.

Since we stop all elements from loading on stores that removed the Loox app, the loading times would not be increased in any way. Please note that installing various apps on your store could affect loading times in a more substantial way since more elements try to load at the same time (but once Loox is uninstalled its elements do not load and would not affect the loading times in any way.).

I'd be happy to better understand where this error is seen and sort it out for you. I have contacted you privately through our support and will make sure to solve this with you.

Plushy

Couldn't upgrade app. Very buggy and expensive . Not happy and currently would not recommend it at all.

July 21, 2021

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here :)

I took a look at your store and your Loox admin, and it seems to be working as expected, both on your store front and on our backend.

Additionally, please note that you can upgrade your plan at any time through your Loox admin.

In any case, I also contacted you privately so we can resolve any issue you might be experiencing together!

FurryFriendsPaw

this app is really good to use but is a bit more expensive, if it is priced at 9$ per month for the top end service then that would be fine.

June 30, 2021

Hey,

Yishai from the Loox team here - I'm glad you're enjoying the app!

Loox offers various plans starting at only $9/month to match the needs of brands of all sizes.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use, and we are sure that the higher plans give a great return on investment for those that use them.

To further explain your options with Loox and to see how we can help you get even more value from the app we sent an email to you from our support and would be happy to continue the conversation over there :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11