Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Loox
4.9
December 2, 2022

Do nada adicionam o dobro do valor ao plano e mesmo tendo pago não consegue acessar, só se pagar mais, não tem respeito com cliente.

Exclusividades Premium Brasil
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Loox replied December 2, 2022

Hey,
Yishai from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

​Our Beginner plan is designed for stores that are just starting their Shopify journey to help them get off the ground and grow their business. Advanced features​ which are not available in the Beginner plan are essential in getting the most out of your Loox subscription.

​We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we find the best plan for your store together :)

November 24, 2022

We were charged 39,90€ for an app we're not even using anymore! The app was deleted weeks ago in the shop and the money taken off the account today!!!!

Yoga Hero DACH
Time spent using app: 8 months
Loox replied November 24, 2022

Hey,
Yishai from the Loox team here - I totally understand how stressful it can be to see an unexpected charge on your invoice.

Shopify should automatically stop all future app charges once the app is removed from your store. With that said, you might see a charge that was created before Loox was removed.

I took a look at your account and I can see that this is indeed the case here, the charge was triggered and already appeared on your pending invoice a few weeks before Loox was removed.

We have contacted you privately to sort this out for you, so please keep a look out for an email from us.

September 8, 2022

Rather disappointed with this application????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????100

XNANO
China
Time spent using app: 26 days
Loox replied September 8, 2022

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

I've personally reached out to you through our support and am here to make sure we can assist you.

August 5, 2022

Tried to upload reviews but would not go through more than 20. Upgraded second tier with 30USD still couldn't. Images could not be uploaded as well. Emailed them many times and no support reaching out.

smarthooper
Time spent using app: 10 months
Loox replied August 5, 2022

Hey,
David from the Loox team here :)

I’m truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Generally speaking, Loox allows you to import an unlimited number of reviews into your store. The only limit is the number of reviews you can import from any specific AliExpress product page.

On the Beginner plan, Loox will scan the first 20 reviews that match your filters. Our higher plans, however, will scan the first 100 reviews that match your filters.

Just to clarify, this means that you can import as many reviews as you want to each of your Shopify product pages. The only limit is that on each AliExpress product page you import from, you are able to scan the first 20 or 100.

Although your import process didn’t work as you had expected, our support team offers 24/7 support and is available to help all of our merchants from all around the world, and we can guarantee that all inquiries will be answered within 24 hours.

With that in mind, it seems that we had tried to respond to both of your emails, but it seems that our response was bouncing and couldn’t be received.

I also tried to reached out to your email privately once again so we could try and help with importing your Loox reviews. Unfortunately, this email bounced again.

Could you please reach out to our Support team using a different email address? We would be happy to assist you with our AliExpress importer.

August 1, 2022

Non c'è la versione italiana interna e non molto intuitiva soprattutto per uno come me che deve iniziare leggendo il "libretto delle istruzioni". E per finire costosa.

Flybyy
Italy
Time spent using app: 23 days
Loox replied August 1, 2022

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

Generally speaking, Loox supports translating all customer-facing widgets and emails to the language of their preference. With our multi-lingual support enabled, your review request emails will also match the checkout language used by your customers

Loox is also designed to provide extremely high ROI on the price, not only by creating social proof that boosts conversion but also by incentivizing repeat buys with next-purchase discounts for reviewers, as well as reaching new customers via Loox Referrals.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! I’ve personally reached out to you and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.