Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Plushy

Couldn't upgrade app. Very buggy and expensive . Not happy and currently would not recommend it at all.

July 21, 2021

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here :)

I took a look at your store and your Loox admin, and it seems to be working as expected, both on your store front and on our backend.

Additionally, please note that you can upgrade your plan at any time through your Loox admin.

In any case, I also contacted you privately so we can resolve any issue you might be experiencing together!

Mallalz

Possibly the worse review app and I regret recommending it to so many people. For those of you who are here to get a review app please forget about Loox and look for Vitals, atleast they justify $29.99 charge with more than 15 20 apps all available for just $29.99. I am so pissed as $9.99 package is enough for us but once they see store has over 500 orders they want more money, we are COD store and 500 processed order doesn't mean we got money for 500 orders all sitting in our account for you to take that away. Its ridiculous to charge anyone on number of orders when you guys are a frkn review app. We never needed your pathetic email service to gather reviews for us, all we want is to frkn display the damn reviews and for that our charge is increased from $9 to $29 we didn't use any of your other services, we don't even want to. The country we sell in nobody cares about your frkn review collecting email because less than 20% people may be even less than that check their email once a week. Don't be a frkn leech on Shopify stores and just provide the shit you are here for.

July 10, 2021

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here - I'm truly sorry that your experience with Loox was not positive as you expected.

Loox offers several different plans for stores of all sizes and needs.

Our Basic plan is designed for stores who are beginning their journey on the Shopify ecosystem to help them get their footing and start growing.

Our other plans, which are designed for stores of larger scale, provide a higher ROI for your store.

We are confident that the app will pay itself back in full by increasing conversion and retention of your customers. Not to mention the increase in reviews you will receive.

We have contacted you personally to assist you further on the matter.
Please check your email for an email from our support team :)

FurryFriendsPaw

this app is really good to use but is a bit more expensive, if it is priced at 9$ per month for the top end service then that would be fine.

June 30, 2021

Hey,

Yishai from the Loox team here - I'm glad you're enjoying the app!

Loox offers various plans starting at only $9/month to match the needs of brands of all sizes.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use, and we are sure that the higher plans give a great return on investment for those that use them.

To further explain your options with Loox and to see how we can help you get even more value from the app we sent an email to you from our support and would be happy to continue the conversation over there :)

Double Poncho

Reviews are not translating in translation apps, And you have to pay absolut insane amount of money extra just for that.

June 25, 2021

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here :)

I'm sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected, and I'd like to elaborate on this matter.

Please note that since Loox does not have a built-in solution to translate reviews on your live site, we have an integration with Weglot, which allows you to do just that.

Through the integration with Weglot, you can translate your reviews automatically according to the user's language.

The integration with Weglot is available on the Advanced plan, which I see you are currently subscribed to.

If you are facing issues with the integration, or for some reason it is not functioning properly, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist!

In any case, I have reached out to you over email for further assistance! Please look for an email from support@loox.io in your inbox :)

Jackie's Chocolate

Charged an extra $100 with no explanation. The app is already quite expensive - a random $100 charge is unwelcome. Can't get customer service to respond.

June 14, 2021

Hey,

Abby from the Loox team here - I apologize for any confusion on the matter. I'd be happy to explain why you see this charge :)

Our Unlimited plan (which you are subscribed to) is a pay-as-you-grow plan. This means that while there is no limit on the number of emails that can be sent out, we charge based on how many emails are sent each month. This plan is designed to allow you to send out an unlimited amount of emails while paying more the more you send.

To better explain how we charge on this plan, we have reached out to you privately, please lookout for an email from the Loox Support team.

We'd love to work with you to make sure you are satisfied with Loox.

Hipsters Remedy

You're better off finding another review app. For what they provide, which isn't much, they overcharge and are not small business friendly. In my case, I wanted to stick with it and see how it goes as my business grew, which it did and is doing. Unfortunately, barely anybody leaves a review. A small percentage of a large number is a larger number. But Loox doesn't base their plans off how many reviews you get, they base it off total orders. They care about the denominator (number of orders), rather than the numerator (the number of reviews their app generates), which is pure greed. There's no incentive on their end, and constantly they have wackjobs and robots trying to upsell you. I'm going to seriously consider using another app, I just need to have the time to do so. FYI, many larger shopify stores use other review apps like Yotpo. Clearly at scale they must be able to denote the lack of legitimacy of Loox. Apparently it's not big business friendly either! Look passed the reviews and actually read the fine script, see how they charge you, and don't make the mistake of starting with Loox.

June 2, 2021

Hey,
Yishai from the Loox team here.

We appreciate your feedback and I'm sorry to hear you have not found the value you were looking for in your current Loox plan.

Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

It seems that your account, which on the current plan is able to send 100 emails per month, has exceeded this quota. Please note that Loox does not count the number of orders but the number of emails it sends to your customers asking them for reviews.

Our Success team would love to talk to you and give you all the tips and best practices that will increase the number of reviews you get each month and increase the return on investment on your monthly subscription :)

We have sent you an email to continue this conversation and make sure you get the value in Loox that over 100K stores know and love!

Q4 Pro Deals

The fact that you ask permission to take every single drop of data from the store for the app to be installed even though you are a paid app is disgusting.

May 30, 2021

Hey,

Josh from the Loox team here :)

Loox, like all apps on Shopify, requires certain permissions to provide our services. Each permission that we ask for is purely for the proper functionality of the app and it's services as both our merchants and their customer's privacy is important to us.

I also want to assure you that we would never use any data from your store outside of the reasons that we specifically require.

You can find an explanation of each permission and why we need it here:

I would be more than happy to address any additional concerns that you may have.

An email is waiting for you from our Support team.

Noorhouse

Why am I prohibited from entering the app background page?I have subscribed to a basic subscription but after reaching 500 orders, it is no longer possible to enter into the application to manage customer reviews that are already registered. I can't modify anything anymore !!! Loox asks you to switch to the higher plan otherwise you can't enter the application to manage the existing customer reviews !So disappointing!!!

Decalz.co

How embarrassing. I got prompted by the app offering to upgrade to the "UNLIMITED" plan from the Pro plan. It's only about $40 difference, right? Well... No... I was charged about $250 more (each month!). Support replied saying I sent more emails than allowed, and that's it's all mentioned in the program description. And they are right. My fault. BUT WHY WOULD YOU CALL A PLAN - "UNLIMITED" and present a $99/month fee, If it's only unlimited when you reach $499.99?!?
I'm canceling my subscription and moving to other, better, cheaper apps. Thank you Loox, every lesson counts.

May 9, 2021

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

I apologize for any confusion on the matter. As we mentioned in our correspondence, the Unlimited plan is designed to scale with your business and to avoid overpaying during slower months. We also mentioned the plan's terms on this page, our pricing page, and Shopify's charge confirmation page.

In any case, I have reached out to you over email for further assistance!

Canvaxy

They increased their prices for shopify stores with orders, it's a review app, not upsell on checkout app guys, i wont pay 100$ for a review app

May 5, 2021

Hey,
Amit K. from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers a variety of different subscription plans that fit growing businesses at any point in their journey of the Shopify ecosystem starting from only $9.99/month.

While we do offer a plan starting at $99.99, this plan includes many advanced features built for big brands and is definitely not the only option available.

I reached out to you in private with a bit more details on our different plans and to assist you in finding the right one for you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11