Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Product reviews with photos - social proof that looks great

Gadget Hero

Very expensive compared to other similar apps with similar features, just switched to Judge, same plan costed $60 at Loox but now it costs $15 on Judge. What really bothered me the most, is that it's not compatible with multi-languages websites because the app is embedded in an iframe and can't be translated with translation apps and the support did not offer much help.

September 14, 2020

Josh from the Loox team here :)

​While I cannot provide you with an ETA, we are working towards a solution for multi-lingual sites as we speak.

​Regarding the plan, Loox offers different features on different plans to match the growth of each merchant and their brands.

​In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

shoppeheadquarters

Cant contact support and the review app still on the site after removing all the associated code on the site

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here!

I took a look at our conversation history and I can see that one of my colleagues and myself had already answered you - could you please check your email again and let me know if you can find them?

Regarding removing all of the code, no worries - please create a staff account for support@loox.io and we would be more than happy to sort this out for you :)

TRAE goods

Good app, but dev support changed my product page template code to exactly how I said NOT to do. I was explicit in addressing this concern, on multiple occasions, and still they managed to do exactly what I said not to. Entire day of ad spend, down the drain.

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Please check your email inbox for my private reply.

Also, please create a staff account for support@loox.io and we'd be happy to see what we can do here!

Since some widget placements need to be supported by the theme, I also suggest contacting your theme developer in case this will not be possible from our end.

Alix cuisine

I'm not happy, I'm not able to import the reviews from Aliexpress to my shop. I tried many times and definitely need help. I can see the comments on the App but no way to add them in the product page.

Amit from the Loox team here :)

We have created a support ticket to handle your issue, please check your email inbox.

PODSTHETICS

can i get help reoving the widget ive dleeted it and its still there on my store and is confusing.

September 8, 2020

Josh from the Loox team here :)

Apps on Shopify automatically lose all access to edit themes once they are removed from a store. This means that apps cannot, on a technical level, remove codes once they are uninstalled.

With that being said, we offer a full guide on how to remove any leftover code on our uninstall email.

Should you need any assistance with removing/editing code, I have already contacted you with how we can proceed.

dotcartph

The worst app ever. I paid for the basic app and they are counting all my orders so that they can charge more? for real? i have 2 other stores with this app and I ddnt have to do this. what is happening? are you really doing this?

September 6, 2020

Hey,
Josh from the Loox Support team here :)

I took a look at your account and I can see that you have reached the order limit on our Basic plan. Congratulations on your great sales numbers!

The Basic plan is built more for stores that are only just beginning their journey. With that in mind, I have reached out to you privately to verify some information on what this means and how you can continue to grow with Loox.

Please check your inbox for an email from our Support team at your convenience.

Balajoy

Expensive, couldn't customize reviews. We all know how poor the reviews from aliexpress are and we have to import exactly what those words are to our website. So I removed this app from my store. However, there are left codes. Now all of my products are showing 7 reviews even if there's no review at all.

August 29, 2020

Hey,

Dor from the Loox team here :)

I just wanted to let you know that our support team is here to assist you in anything you need.

Please note that Shopify manages all app charges and billing cycles according to their policy here:

While Loox does not support review editing, our AliExpress importer allows you to disable automatic AliExpress translation and import reviews only from a certain country, or choose not to import a certain review's text.

In regards to any leftover code, when you uninstall Loox, all review widgets and star ratings should be removed from your store automatically.

If for some reason this doesn't happen, we offer a full guide on how to remove any leftover code on our uninstall email.

Unique Watches

Hello Loox team, i have installed this app on 19th August 2020 and deleted in this app within the trial period, but i charged for $30 for this. According to the trial, I should not be charged when the app is in the trial period but you charge me, please take this into consideration and refund the amount.

I don't want to use this app.

August 28, 2020

Amit from the Loox team here :)

​​https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/apps

Could you please send us a screenshot of the relevant Shopify app invoice that shows the Loox charge you would like to be refunded for and its duration?

We'd be happy to look into it and consider the refund accordingly.

You can find your upcoming Shopify invoice in your Shopify Billing Settings.
​https://accounts.shopify.com/store-login?redirect=settings%2Fbilling

Elusive Crafts

I have uninstalled this app from my store and continue to be charged. I have reached out via email and still no response but yet another month of billing.

August 24, 2020

Josh from the Loox team here :)

Shopify does not remove already existing charges from your invoice once an app is removed. This would be the reason the app charge is still seen after the app was removed.

I would be delighted to assist you with your refund request. I have reached out to you privately to verify some information.

I tried to find your previous emails regarding a refund request, however, I could not locate anything that was connected to your store.

In any case, our Support team will always answer within 24 hours of being contacted.

Please check your inbox for an email from our Support team at your convenience.

Pardal Store

I choosed the free trial package and without my authorization, I was charged with $29,90 !!! Now, what can i do?

August 20, 2020

Hey,

Yoni, co-founder and CEO of Loox here.

When you choose a plan you need to approve payments before starting the trial itself.

Since you approved this payment and finished the free trial, Shopify automatically started an app charge as expected.

I checked Shopify's logs for your store and I can see you chose the $29.99 plan on July 18th, got our 14-day free trial, and was charged as expected on August 1st.

Loox, or any other app, cannot charge you for anything you didn't approve Shopify to charge you.

If you were not satisfied with your trial, please contact our support team and we'll be happy to refund you.

Best,