Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

SELENAMILEY

November 20, 2019

Hey - Yishai from the Loox team here :)

You are able to choose the Basic ($9.99) plan directly from the pricing page you land on when you first install Loox. In addition, you are able to change you plan at any time clicking the "your plan" tab in your Loox admin.

If you are not able, for any reason, to choose the plan you wish, please contact our support team at support@loox.io and we'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

Eczema Conquerors

I messaged them 1-2 weeks ago for support and never received a response on my inquiry. I am disappointed that no one responded.

November 18, 2019

Hey - Yishai from the Loox team here :)

I can see that we answered your support request on November 9th (the same day you sent the email). Could you please check your email address for a response from support@loox.io?

We try to answer all support emails as soon as possible and always within 24-hours!

In any case, feel free to contact us again if you need any further assistance.

Cravly

Hate this app they are so annoying! can't import reviews unless you pay them fucking 60 dollars i would not reccomend

November 16, 2019

Hey,

Importing reviews is available on all Loox plans! If you're experiencing any difficulties, please contact us and we'll be very happy to help :)

Puppy Love

I've been using it for several months but today my product page takes more than 30 seconds to load because of my loox reviews that takes forever to appear. I am still waiting for a response from customer service.

November 14, 2019

Hey- Yishai from the Loox team here :)

Loox is built with performance in mind and utilizes a CDN (content delivery network) to serve scripts and photos faster (usually under 500 milliseconds).

In addition, Loox only starts loading after the page is fully loaded and ready for customers to use (this includes all scripts and photos). So it should not affect the actual loading time of the page.

In any case, we have answered your support email and we would be happy to continue assisting you on that thread.

Qualycompras

lousy company, they charged my credit card improperly, I had free days of experience, I had no plan subscription

November 12, 2019

Hey,

Please note that Shopify is in charge of app charges according to their policy here: https://help.shopify.com/manual/your-account/manage-billing/your-invoice/transactions-and-fees#domains-themes-and-app-fees

We checked Shopify's records, and we can see you installed Loox on October 23rd and started your 14-day free trial which ended on November 6th, which is when Shopify charged you.

If you meant to remove Loox before the trial ended and you're interested in a refund, please contact us and we'll be happy to help!

lovelythreadsco

It is ridiculous to have built in limitations on something that shouldn't be limited, such as only 20 review imports from aliexpress for the cheaper plan, and also not allowing you to select an image or just import several of the images that are available. There are literally FREE apps that can do this, but you can't do it on this paid one. No integration with GShopping or instagram unless you get on the most expensive plan. Unbelievably greedy developers! Not happy at all.

Cool Pari

Hey loox I unsubscribed from your basic plan month ago and un installed your app but you still charged me 9.99 thats not fair!

November 14, 2019

Hey - Yishai from Loox here :)

As we mentioned in our email, Shopify triggered the app charge on October 6th and Loox was removed after, on October 10th, for this reason you saw the charge in your Shopify invoice.

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact our support team, they'd be more than happy to help!

Car Tech Gadgets

Impossible to unsubscribe, just noticed that they have been charging me for months even though the app is uninstalled

November 3, 2019

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Please note that Shopify manages all app charges and will automatically stop charging you once you uninstall the app.

Our support team has reached out to Shopify on your behalf and Shopify has refunded your account for the Loox charges (we also sent you a private email regarding this).

If you need any further assistance from our end, feel free to contact our support team directly - we're always happy to help!

الركن السويسري للساعات

it's not not support my language and i cant customize the TEXT
and ask me to upgrade
No thank you ,I cant pay more than $9 .

Deals Booster

When you uninstall the app, it DELETES all the reviews from the store, I mean ALL including the honest reviews from the customers ,not only the ones generated by Loox , and this is WITHOUT permission !
So basically if you install it, you have to stick with it , if not you're screwed !
My advice is, stay AWAY from such a poor app !!

November 3, 2019

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Generally speaking, Loox will save your data (unless requested otherwise) so that once the app is reinstalled, all your information (reviews, settings, etc...) will be restored as expected.

As part of GDPR requirements, Loox provides merchants with the option to remove all their data with us via an automatic email sent to you.

No worries, as mentioned in our correspondence, if you do not wish to remove your data, you can disregard the email you received.

I'm sorry if there was any misunderstanding regarding this email - we've made sure to clarify this in the email too.

In any case, if you need any further assistance, feel free to contact our support team directly - we're always happy to help!

Previous 1 3 4