Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

Norse Haul

They asking 3x price for you to be able to choose which photo you want to import.

Kreative Lemons

I don't like the fact that Loox is sending emails for reviews on default. Customers will get an email before the order even arrives. Had to turn it off all together.

October 7, 2019

Hey,
Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Review request timing is certainly crucial, and we wouldn't want them to get sent too soon (or too late!). On your Settings tab in the app, you can configure emails to be sent X days after purchase, fulfillment or delivery dates - to ensure that emails go out at the perfect timing that matches your store's delivery times.

As always, our support team is available and happy to assist with any question or concern - our goal is to help you make the most of Loox and we'd love to help :)

New Amazing Trends

I wanted a paid plan, picked $10/mo plan and I cannot even import picture I want? A limited number of reviews? Okay, limit it, but DO NOT COUNT REJECTED REVIEWS as reviews. Such greedy developers, unbelievable.

Labiovie

hey i just installed this app on my store but i cant not find it on my store to add a reviewhey i just installed this app on my store but i cant not find it on my store to add a review

Perfecto Posture

needs better customer support and needs to look at their competitors features because this app is heavily lacking. there is no way to edit the reviews once they are on the site and there is no way to bulk hide or remove old reviews from your store if you are trying to update it with new ones. after submitting a customer service request it has been 5 hours now since i had authorized them to remove all of my imported reviews and it still has not happened. very poor customer support

Baby-Tod

CSV files not working. Somehow I didn't have the 14 days trial, I couldn't import reviews from Amazon, I couldn't edit, Very Disappointed. Paid for Nothing!!! What a waste

Jollie Jewel

A good app and easy integration with AE reviews. However, I have a huge problem with the look, that doesn't fit the minimalist design of my store. The big pictures (often of poor quality taken by customers) make my product pages look cluttered and make my store look "cheap". If Loox offers the option of showing the images in thumbnails and also showing reviews horizontally, I would come back to be your customer.

Bdsm Collar Store

You need the expensive plans in order to do most of the things that are advertised on the app store, such as adding a logo, unique discount codes, email customization.

Rawdogbrands

Loox helps me get reviews with pictures from my customers that I never received before after countless emails. What unfortunately happens is my customers continue to get spammed after they leave a review. I can't set the application to stop emailing them after a certain number of emails or once they leave a review without turning all the emails off. Therefore, I pay to have my reviews on my site, but I can't get anymore without spamming my customers after every. single. purchase. :(