Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pink Paw Pets Co

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 2 months

It doesnt seem to allow you to cancel. I deleted the app and I am still getting charged. The app is unnecessary. Professional stores don't have reviews.

August 8, 2022

​Hey,
Sapir from the Loox team here :)

I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this.

It might be that an app charge is already included in an invoice before the app is removed and hence still appears after it is uninstalled.

I’ve personally reached out to you regarding your refund and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

Sennheiser

Location Germany

Wir nutzen diese App bei Sennheiser in vielen unserer Shops. Neues Pricingmodell ist leider mehr als 4 x so teuer bei gleicher Leistung. Prinzipiell ok, aber mir persönlich zu undurchsichtig und nicht zu überblicken. App an sich ist wirklich gut. Discount settings für refferal program fehlen. Codes gelten auf alle Produkte und können nicht über collection eingeschränkt werden.

July 11, 2022

​Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.​

The Growth plan, our most popular plan is a pay-as-you-grow plan that scales with you depending on your usage that month. This plan is ideal for merchants who have fluctuating order volumes and for those who want access to all the Loox features and integrations.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

​In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

Solar Juice

This app just doesn't do it for me. Opinew is way better. 1. They advertise a 9.99/mo but there is no option for that after you install it. 2. There is no editing of the comment. So if you have 15 reviews on a product, you end up deleting half of them due to poor english and negative words. 3. The widgets dont show. You have to wait for their support team to respond and fix them. Terrible trial with major limitations that don't even allow you to fully explore or enjoy the app.

May 22, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

I’m truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Generally speaking, Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

Loox provides you with the option to select whether you would like to include our referrals add-on to each of our available plans for $5. This can be toggled on or off from the Loox Plan selection page.

Regarding editing customer reviews, Loox does not support editing or translating reviews once they have been created to maintain reviews’ authenticity. With that being said, our AliExpress Importer allows you to preview a reviews text before importing. You can also choose to exclude the text altogether.

Lastly, when importing reviews from an external source into your Loox account, there are instances where your store’s metafields will require a refresh from our support team’s back end to showcase newly imported reviews.

Our Support Team works around the clock to ensure quick response times no matter the situation, and we guarantee a reply within 24-hours.

In any case, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have, and we’ll gladly advise

OGI NEST

Location Australia

Close to loving this app but I'm not receiving any support from Loox explaining how to prevent everyone from using my "single code for all customers". I understand that people receive this code once they have posted a photo review but what is to stop them from sharing it to others who haven't posted a photo review - I would really appreciate someones help on this so I can feel comfortable upgrading to the growth plan

April 4, 2022

Hey,
Abby from the Loox team here :)

The Loox team is available 24/7 to help you with any questions that you may have!

It is important to note that the Single Code for all Customers option that is used for offering photo/video review discounts is run by Shopify's discount system.

​This means that Loox does not have control over how these discounts are used or managed.

​We also offer the option of using a Unique Code for each review when offering discounts for photo/video reviews.

​When choosing this option, Loox will create a new code for every customer submitting a photo/video review, that is unique and can only be used once.

​I have personally reached out to you to explain this further and to help advise on the best option for you to use when offering discounts for photo/video reviews.

Annacoopper

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Pourriez l'avoir en français c'est compliqué pour moi!! j'essai tant bien que mal mais je pers un temps fou. merci pour votre retour

March 11, 2022

Hi!

Merci de nous contacter!

Please note that while the Loox admin is currently supported in English only, you can feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll be more than happy to help out with any question you might have.

I can see you already have an open correspondence with our team, but I'll be happy to get into more detail to see how we can help you today.
Expect an email from the Loox Support team.

Dom Mix

Location Brazil

BOAS FUNCIONALIDADES, PORÉM SO UTILIZO OS DEPOIMENTO E QUEREM ME COBRAR O PLANO MAIS CARO. SE EU UTILIZASSE TODAS AS FUNCIONALIDADES ACHO JUSTO, PORÉM NAO UTILIZO E PARA MIM FICA MUITO CARO.

November 24, 2021

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve your issues.

Loox is designed to provide extremely high ROI on the price, not only by creating social proof that boosts conversion but also by incentivizing repeat buys with next-purchase discounts for reviewers, as well as reaching new customers via Loox Referrals.

I have personally reached out to you and will be more than happy to continue to assist you privately.

Ideal Time

Location Brazil

Acho que a única coisa que poderia fazer pro plano básico é colorar ao menos o primeiro nome das pessoas de acordo com sua linguagem de origem e aumentar a margem de comentários pra uns 35.

November 15, 2021

Dor from the Loox team here :)

While the Beginner plan is intended for merchants starting out on the Shopify ecosystem, it still provides many essential and useful features, and enables deep personalization for your Loox widgets.

I have contacted you privately to assist you with any questions you might have and to assist you achieve what you wish, to the highest degree :)

Look out for an email from the Loox team!

ikkoaudio

Location China

i am not satisfied with this app, after a week, I can't upload my reviews, I have found support for several days, usually, I am replied the next day, they can't fix my problems, i am really exhausted and tired, so i decide to remove it although it has a lot of good features.

October 26, 2021

Josh from the Loox team here :)

I'm sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve your issues.

I have reached out to you privately to continue this conversation.

Please look out for an email from our Support team.

DIAMOND MODE

Location Germany

Better get another app, because Loox app is veryyyy expensive. You always pay $ 35 for 300 emails. A month can quickly accumulate a large sum. The app works well and the support is very quick.
The settings are very easy

Manjubaa

Location India

Too expensive for some of important features. Not ideal for small/mid sized ecomm stores. Other than that, they know how to get review part done :) Since you're getting MRR, your app is pretty neat - why not lower the price and improve churn rate?

July 19, 2021

Dor from the Loox team here :)

Please note that Loox offers several plans at different prices, for stores of all sizes and stages of growth.

All of our plans allow you to collect and display photo reviews on your store. Our advanced plans allow you deeper customization and more features that help you get more sales using Loox.

In any case, I contacted you privately to discuss your needs and recommend the best option for your brand

Previous 1 3 4