Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

Based on 2036 reviews

Baby-Tod

CSV files not working. Somehow I didn't have the 14 days trial, I couldn't import reviews from Amazon, I couldn't edit, Very Disappointed. Paid for Nothing!!! What a waste

Jollie Jewel

A good app and easy integration with AE reviews. However, I have a huge problem with the look, that doesn't fit the minimalist design of my store. The big pictures (often of poor quality taken by customers) make my product pages look cluttered and make my store look "cheap". If Loox offers the option of showing the images in thumbnails and also showing reviews horizontally, I would come back to be your customer.

Bdsm Collar Store

You need the expensive plans in order to do most of the things that are advertised on the app store, such as adding a logo, unique discount codes, email customization.

Rawdogbrands

Loox helps me get reviews with pictures from my customers that I never received before after countless emails. What unfortunately happens is my customers continue to get spammed after they leave a review. I can't set the application to stop emailing them after a certain number of emails or once they leave a review without turning all the emails off. Therefore, I pay to have my reviews on my site, but I can't get anymore without spamming my customers after every. single. purchase. :(