Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
November 17, 2022

The help page doesn't load, the chat is just a search function for help articles, and spammer leaving fake looking reviews on my products for random stuff.

It Really Works Vitamins
Time spent using app: 4 months
Loox replied November 17, 2022

Sapir from the Loox team here :)

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Loox.

Our support team is available 24/7 to help you with any questions that you may have via email.

While the beacon present on your dashboard gives you the option to search for help articles, it can also be used to email us.

I've personally reached out to you through our support email and would be happy to assist with the ​spam reviews you are referring to.

Edited October 27, 2022

There are a few things to criticise about the app, such as: the pricing, the lack of support for custom CSS, the integration via iFrame, which is somewhat outdated, the bad Mail templates and a few other issues that competitors do better. But: the developers has contacted us in the meantime and asked about the change requests and the criticism. We find this very positive. When the changes come, we will gladly change our rating as well ...

Wandguru
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Loox replied October 27, 2022

Sapir from the Loox team here :)

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected.

Generally speaking, Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

Keeping the app user-friendly and easy to use, we offer many customization options that are easier to use, but might not offer full custom CSS.

We have released a lot of features in recent years, including various customization options for both displaying reviews and collecting reviews via email, which I could see you have not implemented in your account yet. I’d be more than happy to help you find customizations that work for your brand.

In regards to cropping Images, Loox does not support changing customers’ reviews, hence editing the customers' photos in this manner is not possible.

In any case, I've personally reached out to you through our support email to elaborate further on a few of our available features.

September 28, 2022

This seems really difficult to build a decent looking review request email. We put in our logo and its gigantic and it can only go one place.

Home Bars and More
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Loox replied September 29, 2022

Dor from the Loox team here :)

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Loox was not as you expected.

Please note that Loox will use the original image size of whatever image URL you decide to use for your email's logo.

You can resize the image you wish to use and use the new URL instead.

I have contacted you privately in order to go over this in further detail. Could you please check your inbox so we can continue assisting you with this?

August 8, 2022

It doesnt seem to allow you to cancel. I deleted the app and I am still getting charged. The app is unnecessary. Professional stores don't have reviews.

Pink Paw Pets Co
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Loox replied August 8, 2022

​Hey,
Sapir from the Loox team here :)

I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this.

It might be that an app charge is already included in an invoice before the app is removed and hence still appears after it is uninstalled.

I’ve personally reached out to you regarding your refund and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

July 11, 2022

Wir nutzen diese App bei Sennheiser in vielen unserer Shops. Neues Pricingmodell ist leider mehr als 4 x so teuer bei gleicher Leistung. Prinzipiell ok, aber mir persönlich zu undurchsichtig und nicht zu überblicken. App an sich ist wirklich gut. Discount settings für refferal program fehlen. Codes gelten auf alle Produkte und können nicht über collection eingeschränkt werden.

Sennheiser
Germany
Time spent using app: 11 months
Loox replied July 11, 2022

​Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.​

The Growth plan, our most popular plan is a pay-as-you-grow plan that scales with you depending on your usage that month. This plan is ideal for merchants who have fluctuating order volumes and for those who want access to all the Loox features and integrations.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

​In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

May 21, 2022

This app just doesn't do it for me. Opinew is way better. 1. They advertise a 9.99/mo but there is no option for that after you install it. 2. There is no editing of the comment. So if you have 15 reviews on a product, you end up deleting half of them due to poor english and negative words. 3. The widgets dont show. You have to wait for their support team to respond and fix them. Terrible trial with major limitations that don't even allow you to fully explore or enjoy the app.

Solar Juice
Time spent using app: 13 days
Loox replied May 22, 2022

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

I’m truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Loox provides you with the option to select whether you would like to include our referrals add-on to each of our available plans for $5. This can be toggled on or off from the Loox Plan selection page.

Regarding editing customer reviews, Loox does not support editing or translating reviews once they have been created to maintain reviews’ authenticity. With that being said, our AliExpress Importer allows you to preview a reviews text before importing. You can also choose to exclude the text altogether.

Lastly, when importing reviews from an external source into your Loox account, there are instances where your store’s metafields will require a refresh from our support team’s back end to showcase newly imported reviews.

Our Support Team works around the clock to ensure quick response times no matter the situation, and we guarantee a reply within 24-hours.

In any case, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have, and we’ll gladly advise

April 3, 2022

Close to loving this app but I'm not receiving any support from Loox explaining how to prevent everyone from using my "single code for all customers". I understand that people receive this code once they have posted a photo review but what is to stop them from sharing it to others who haven't posted a photo review - I would really appreciate someones help on this so I can feel comfortable upgrading to the growth plan

OGI NEST
Time spent using app: 2 days
Loox replied April 4, 2022

Hey,
Abby from the Loox team here :)

The Loox team is available 24/7 to help you with any questions that you may have!

It is important to note that the Single Code for all Customers option that is used for offering photo/video review discounts is run by Shopify's discount system.

​This means that Loox does not have control over how these discounts are used or managed.

​We also offer the option of using a Unique Code for each review when offering discounts for photo/video reviews.

​When choosing this option, Loox will create a new code for every customer submitting a photo/video review, that is unique and can only be used once.

​I have personally reached out to you to explain this further and to help advise on the best option for you to use when offering discounts for photo/video reviews.

March 11, 2022

Pourriez l'avoir en français c'est compliqué pour moi!! j'essai tant bien que mal mais je pers un temps fou. merci pour votre retour

Annacoopper
France
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Loox replied March 11, 2022

Hi!

Merci de nous contacter!

Please note that while the Loox admin is currently supported in English only, you can feel free to reach out to our support team and we'll be more than happy to help out with any question you might have.

I can see you already have an open correspondence with our team, but I'll be happy to get into more detail to see how we can help you today.
Expect an email from the Loox Support team.

November 24, 2021

BOAS FUNCIONALIDADES, PORÉM SO UTILIZO OS DEPOIMENTO E QUEREM ME COBRAR O PLANO MAIS CARO. SE EU UTILIZASSE TODAS AS FUNCIONALIDADES ACHO JUSTO, PORÉM NAO UTILIZO E PARA MIM FICA MUITO CARO.

Dom Mix
Brazil
Time spent using app: 4 months
Loox replied November 24, 2021

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve your issues.

Loox is designed to provide extremely high ROI on the price, not only by creating social proof that boosts conversion but also by incentivizing repeat buys with next-purchase discounts for reviewers, as well as reaching new customers via Loox Referrals.

I have personally reached out to you and will be more than happy to continue to assist you privately.

November 15, 2021

Acho que a única coisa que poderia fazer pro plano básico é colorar ao menos o primeiro nome das pessoas de acordo com sua linguagem de origem e aumentar a margem de comentários pra uns 35.

Ideal Time
Brazil
Time spent using app: 5 months
Loox replied November 15, 2021

Dor from the Loox team here :)

While the Beginner plan is intended for merchants starting out on the Shopify ecosystem, it still provides many essential and useful features, and enables deep personalization for your Loox widgets.

I have contacted you privately to assist you with any questions you might have and to assist you achieve what you wish, to the highest degree :)

Look out for an email from the Loox team!