Product Reviews, Photo Reviews

Product Reviews, Photo Reviews

by Loox

Photo reviews & product review app - drive sales and referrals

Evolução Laranja

Gostaria de um suporte em suporte.laranjaimportada.com.br, pois simplesmente não consigo espelhar os reviews em minha pagina.

October 28, 2020

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

Loox automatically secures your reviews by blocking all non-listed domains from displaying the Loox widgets.

This protects you from anyone who wants to steal your reviews and display them on their sites.

I will happy to help you work around this feature so that you may display your reviews on this unlisted domain.

In the meantime, I have reached out to you privately to assist you further. Please check your email for a message from our Support team.

blueshoppers

Does not work on chrome unfortunately. I don`t know what the problem is but in my opinion there are better apps

July 9, 2020

Hey,

Amit K. from the Loox team here!

Generally speaking, Loox supports displaying review widgets and importing reviews on all browsers.

In any case, I've contacted you privately to hear more about what you were experiencing and see how we can help :)

Healthy Pinoy

yes because its good enough to make your website be attractive to many costumers such as the people in my country, helps me to have a nice look of my website. it is a very nice app. must recommend to everyone who is using shopify. I dont like the way that it makes me write about good comment to the app

FRESH COOLS

Horrible, horribe!! this is probably the worst app on Shopify! If the Youtube guruse didn't recomend this app as the best app (because Loox pays good to affiliates) no one would ever use this app! it looks horrible, the pricing is too high for a review app :D go ahead and try "14 day free trial" and see why I wasted my time to write this much about it ;) or you can just try another app. Areview have worked the best for me and it's only $7 a month and you can customize the s out of it!!

JIHAN

I installed this app and was wondering how I can get ride of the *** that are blocking the customer full name in the reviews?

April 1, 2020

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

Out-of-the-box all reviews submitted directly to Loox will display the reviewer's full first name and the first letter of the last name.

However, AliExpress protects their customers' privacy by either censoring their name with stars (as you've mentioned) or anonymizing the review by replacing the name with "Shopper".

Since this is how AliExpress saves their customers' names and Loox does not support editing reviews, reviewer names can only be displayed as they are imported.

If you have any further questions, please contact our support team directly and we'd be more than happy to help!

Essentium Phygen

poiuytre;lkjhgfdsmnbvcxjhgfdjhgfdoiuytrewlkjhgfdsmnbvcxzpoiuytrewlkjhgfdsmnbvcxjhgfdiuytrejhgfdnbvcxz

Dr. Skinn

was better before, we had more features and freedom. Everything has to be paid now, it's a shame but let's see how they change it

COSMIC&Co™

SERIOUSLY HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A REVIEW APP THAT GIVES YOU WHAT YOU REALLY NEED, AND THAT´S ONLY... WELL, JUST REVIEWS WITH PHOTOS. SO SIMPLE WHAT IM ASKING FOR.
AM I ASKING TOO MUCH?
LIKE I DONT NEED BONUS EMAILS, DISCOUNT CODES NEITHER THE AUTOMATIC REVIEW REQUEST. I DONT NEED NONE OF THAT. THATS THROWING YOU MONEY . IM NOT EVEN GOING TO PAY 9.99 FOR THINGS THAT I DONT NEED.
AS SOON AS I INSTALLED IT , I DELETED IT. I DONT EVEN WANT THE ``14 DAYS FREE TRIAL´´ AND I HOPE YOU DONT CHARGE ME THE 9.99. I HOPE I DON'T FIND ANY SURPRISES IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

December 5, 2019

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

Loox supports importing and displaying reviews on all our plans, and you can decide to disable any feature you don't wish to use through your Loox settings.

In any case, please note that Shopify manages all app charges and billing cycles according to their policy here:

Shopify should trigger an automatic app charge only once an app's trial period ends.

Since you uninstalled before your free 14-day trial ended you should not be charged for your use of Loox.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to help!

Holditback

écrire un avis ne s'affiche pas et donc on ne peut pas rentrer d'avis ce qui est dommage je deconseille fortement

December 1, 2019

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here - thanks for reporting to us! :)

I took a look at your store's product pages and I can see that Loox's widget is appearing on our end, including the "Write a review" button.

I've contacted you privately to further investigate what you've described.

In any case, feel free to contact our support team directly with anything unusual you're experiencing - we're always happy to help!

Sticker Sensations

We as customers doesnt mean anything to Loox, and it seems like once yopu buy the app then they dont care about you anymore. First they say they will get back to you in 5 hours, then another email confirm that they ALWAYS get back within 24 hours, but only reply me after 4 days, and the 2nd time after 2 days i still didnt hear from them. TERRIBLE. They deserve a 1 star, but get a 2 star because at least the app is working, although there are better apps that is cheaper as well, so i will probably not hang around for long.

November 17, 2019

Hey,

Amit from the Loox support team here :)

Generally speaking, as you've correctly mentioned, we do our best to respond to support requests as soon as possible and always within 24 hours.

I took a look at our support logs and we've responded to all of your requests within this timeframe (replies sent to the email address your store is listed under).

If you've not received these responses, please contact our support team directly at support@loox.io - we're always happy to help!

Previous 1