Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

Dr. Skinn

was better before, we had more features and freedom. Everything has to be paid now, it's a shame but let's see how they change it

COSMIC&Co™

SERIOUSLY HOW HARD IT IS TO FIND A REVIEW APP THAT GIVES YOU WHAT YOU REALLY NEED, AND THAT´S ONLY... WELL, JUST REVIEWS WITH PHOTOS. SO SIMPLE WHAT IM ASKING FOR.
AM I ASKING TOO MUCH?
LIKE I DONT NEED BONUS EMAILS, DISCOUNT CODES NEITHER THE AUTOMATIC REVIEW REQUEST. I DONT NEED NONE OF THAT. THATS THROWING YOU MONEY . IM NOT EVEN GOING TO PAY 9.99 FOR THINGS THAT I DONT NEED.
AS SOON AS I INSTALLED IT , I DELETED IT. I DONT EVEN WANT THE ``14 DAYS FREE TRIAL´´ AND I HOPE YOU DONT CHARGE ME THE 9.99. I HOPE I DON'T FIND ANY SURPRISES IN MY BANK ACCOUNT.

December 5, 2019

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)

Loox supports importing and displaying reviews on all our plans, and you can decide to disable any feature you don't wish to use through your Loox settings.

In any case, please note that Shopify manages all app charges and billing cycles according to their policy here:

Shopify should trigger an automatic app charge only once an app's trial period ends.

Since you uninstalled before your free 14-day trial ended you should not be charged for your use of Loox.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to help!

Holditback

écrire un avis ne s'affiche pas et donc on ne peut pas rentrer d'avis ce qui est dommage je deconseille fortement

December 1, 2019

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here - thanks for reporting to us! :)

I took a look at your store's product pages and I can see that Loox's widget is appearing on our end, including the "Write a review" button.

I've contacted you privately to further investigate what you've described.

In any case, feel free to contact our support team directly with anything unusual you're experiencing - we're always happy to help!

Sticker Sensations

We as customers doesnt mean anything to Loox, and it seems like once yopu buy the app then they dont care about you anymore. First they say they will get back to you in 5 hours, then another email confirm that they ALWAYS get back within 24 hours, but only reply me after 4 days, and the 2nd time after 2 days i still didnt hear from them. TERRIBLE. They deserve a 1 star, but get a 2 star because at least the app is working, although there are better apps that is cheaper as well, so i will probably not hang around for long.

November 17, 2019

Hey,

Amit from the Loox support team here :)

Generally speaking, as you've correctly mentioned, we do our best to respond to support requests as soon as possible and always within 24 hours.

I took a look at our support logs and we've responded to all of your requests within this timeframe (replies sent to the email address your store is listed under).

If you've not received these responses, please contact our support team directly at support@loox.io - we're always happy to help!

Norse Haul

They asking 3x price for you to be able to choose which photo you want to import.

Kreative Lemons

I don't like the fact that Loox is sending emails for reviews on default. Customers will get an email before the order even arrives. Had to turn it off all together.

October 7, 2019

Hey,
Thanks for sharing your feedback!

Review request timing is certainly crucial, and we wouldn't want them to get sent too soon (or too late!). On your Settings tab in the app, you can configure emails to be sent X days after purchase, fulfillment or delivery dates - to ensure that emails go out at the perfect timing that matches your store's delivery times.

As always, our support team is available and happy to assist with any question or concern - our goal is to help you make the most of Loox and we'd love to help :)

New Amazing Trends

I wanted a paid plan, picked $10/mo plan and I cannot even import picture I want? A limited number of reviews? Okay, limit it, but DO NOT COUNT REJECTED REVIEWS as reviews. Such greedy developers, unbelievable.

Labiovie

hey i just installed this app on my store but i cant not find it on my store to add a reviewhey i just installed this app on my store but i cant not find it on my store to add a review

Perfecto Posture

needs better customer support and needs to look at their competitors features because this app is heavily lacking. there is no way to edit the reviews once they are on the site and there is no way to bulk hide or remove old reviews from your store if you are trying to update it with new ones. after submitting a customer service request it has been 5 hours now since i had authorized them to remove all of my imported reviews and it still has not happened. very poor customer support

Baby-Tod

CSV files not working. Somehow I didn't have the 14 days trial, I couldn't import reviews from Amazon, I couldn't edit, Very Disappointed. Paid for Nothing!!! What a waste

Previous 1