Loox Product Reviews Referrals

Loox Product Reviews Referrals

by Loox

Product reviews with photos - build trust and drive referrals!

Deskprism

Guys did a great job but I wish I could import reviews from amazon. Also it would be awesome if reviews would be customizable

February 19, 2021

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for the kind and honest feedback.

Please note that ​Loox supports importing your reviews from any previous source using the Loox review import template

Additionally, Loox does not support editing published reviews - in order to keep the authenticity of the review content, we would be more than happy to hear further details as to what you are referring to exactly!

In any case, I contacted you personally to assist you further on the matter.
Please check your email for a message from our support team :)

The12King

top!!! I am delighted to have used this application. Easy to use. a real pleasure to know this app .

Maive & Bo

I had really fast help for a change I needed which was great. My only issue is I don't like the look of the emails and would prefer to have to option to send them from my preferred email marketing provider

Fungi Fashion

It was alright. I wish there was a free dormant option which doesn't allow for new reviews but maintains the existing ones on the site. If an option like this exists in future that'd be great! But the Loox team gave me a very helpful response to my question and I look forward to working with them again at some point soon.

MulherChique.com

There are others similar apps so good as that, and for a low price. I think that's good, but the price isn't compatible.

ERCALM

Je viens juste d'installer cette application. Ca à l'air bien mais j'attends de voir la suite. Dommage qu'il y a trop d'options réservées à l'"Advanced plan". Je pensais qu'en passant déjà par le plan payant à 9,9 € il y aurait déjà à minima par exemple le Loox Upsell et la possibilité d'ajouter son logo dans le mail.

November 8, 2020

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here :)

The Basic plan is built for stores that just started out and are beginning their journey in the Shopify ecosystem.

Features in higher plans include advanced customizations for a more branded experience, more options to display your reviews, and integrations with other apps to name a few.

We are confident that our higher plans will provide a higher ROI for stores with significant sales.

feel free to send us all the feedback regarding which features are missing for you and we'd be happy to advise further.

In addition, our Support Team will be more than happy to assist you further with whatever else you need, do feel free to contact us at any time!

pleasingoodstore.com

its ok but i wanted to do more and not only import from ali express and other websites such as amazon and so on.

September 24, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Please note that you can definitely import reviews from other reviews source as long as you comply with their terms of service, using our CSV spreadsheet template:

In any case, our support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise :)

Ambiance Cosy

Loox is quite good and does what you ask for.

Only one problem the pricing,

Fact that some basic functions such answering to reviews are only from the 29 usd plan make it expensive when others apps reviews that does more or less the same things offers all theses functions for the 9,99 usd plan...

Thinking to change but review app is not something that you can change easily, I mean it time consuming.
So choose wisely.

Otherwise support is fast and design is nice.

August 28, 2020

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers multiple plan options to fit the needs of our merchants as their business grows.

We offer multiple plans ranging from $9.99-$59.99 that will match your needs regardless of where you are on the journey of building a brand.

If you need any help choosing the right plan for your business, please feel free to contact our support team and we'd be more than happy to advise accordingly!

newlook22

top!! Je suis ravie d'avoir utilisée cette application. Facile d'utilisation. uN réel plaisir de connaître cette appli

Olone Store

Bom
BomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBomBom

Previous 1 3 4 5