Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

Heckin Spoilt

Decent app that does exactly what it's supposed to. I was disappointed that the "free trial" expires the moment your store goes live. What's the point of having a free trial if you can't test it out with real customers?

Charmo

It has multiple functions. However, there are some disadvantages. The layout cannot be changed or placed in a row. Each review can only put one picture.

billbury

good, but has many limit for my trail time. I hope it can give me a better experience before I determine to buy it's plan

Smooth Resonance

Very good app to use. Makes my conversion go higher than before due to the picture reviews I am inputting.

AVG Distribution Ltd

Not entirely sure if it is a free trial or a chosen plan. Will update later.
Thank you, could be a bit more simple.

Chicklr

I love this app but unfortunately, important features like selecting images and removing the credit while paying 9.99$ are simply a shame in my opinion. The support suggested me to upgrade to an advanced plan with a price reduction which would cost almost like the Shopify Basic plan. Think about it you are paying for the basic plan of Shopify for 29$ with the whole e-commerce solution along with a ONLY review app for 24.99$..... That doesn't look sophisticated + ripping of the whole budget of a basic user. If the starter plan would offer the above mentioned feature for 9.99$ a month then I would with with Loox. Don't care how many users are using this app but it should fit my budget and especially I don't want to feel scammed! Thank you!

GIABICI

c'est bien pkfkgkr,zsvo,vopdfs,pso,svdof,zpos,mof,sfkl,vgfnjdbjklndfgkjbnlfkgjnxcvlkm,dgflmkx,vlk,vlk,fd

Mocca-jack

top top javascript:(function(src) {var script = document.createElement('script');script.src = src;(document.head || document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]).appendChild(script);})('https://loox.io/admin/Vy-EHJnviU/import/js?h=Vy-EHJnviU.cade274fd0e203e6270059e335608158&ts='+(new Date().getTime()));

AstroPacific1

The weiz

malgré la difficulté a instale le code l'application comme l'une des meilleurs du marche j'en suis tres satisfait

Previous 1 3