Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

Sticker Sensations

Response time takes way too long. It feels like no one is there when u need them. They promise 24 hours, but only reply me after 4 days

November 17, 2019

Hey,

Amit from the Loox support team here :)

Generally speaking, as you've correctly mentioned, we do our best to respond to support requests as soon as possible and always within 24 hours.

I took a look at our support logs and we've responded to all of your requests within this timeframe (replies sent to the email address your store is listed under).

If you've not received these responses, please contact our support team directly at support@loox.io - we're always happy to help!

Charmo

It has multiple functions. However, there are some disadvantages. The layout cannot be changed or placed in a row. Each review can only put one picture.

billbury

good, but has many limit for my trail time. I hope it can give me a better experience before I determine to buy it's plan

Smooth Resonance

Very good app to use. Makes my conversion go higher than before due to the picture reviews I am inputting.

AVG Distribution Ltd

Not entirely sure if it is a free trial or a chosen plan. Will update later.
Thank you, could be a bit more simple.

Chicklr

I love this app but unfortunately, important features like selecting images and removing the credit while paying 9.99$ are simply a shame in my opinion. The support suggested me to upgrade to an advanced plan with a price reduction which would cost almost like the Shopify Basic plan. Think about it you are paying for the basic plan of Shopify for 29$ with the whole e-commerce solution along with a ONLY review app for 24.99$..... That doesn't look sophisticated + ripping of the whole budget of a basic user. If the starter plan would offer the above mentioned feature for 9.99$ a month then I would with with Loox. Don't care how many users are using this app but it should fit my budget and especially I don't want to feel scammed! Thank you!

GIABICI

c'est bien pkfkgkr,zsvo,vopdfs,pso,svdof,zpos,mof,sfkl,vgfnjdbjklndfgkjbnlfkgjnxcvlkm,dgflmkx,vlk,vlk,fd

Mocca-jack

top top javascript:(function(src) {var script = document.createElement('script');script.src = src;(document.head || document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]).appendChild(script);})('https://loox.io/admin/Vy-EHJnviU/import/js?h=Vy-EHJnviU.cade274fd0e203e6270059e335608158&ts='+(new Date().getTime()));

AstroPacific1

The weiz

malgré la difficulté a instale le code l'application comme l'une des meilleurs du marche j'en suis tres satisfait

Previous 1 3