Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

Based on 2072 reviews

GIABICI

c'est bien pkfkgkr,zsvo,vopdfs,pso,svdof,zpos,mof,sfkl,vgfnjdbjklndfgkjbnlfkgjnxcvlkm,dgflmkx,vlk,vlk,fd

Mocca-jack

top top javascript:(function(src) {var script = document.createElement('script');script.src = src;(document.head || document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]).appendChild(script);})('https://loox.io/admin/Vy-EHJnviU/import/js?h=Vy-EHJnviU.cade274fd0e203e6270059e335608158&ts='+(new Date().getTime()));

AstroPacific1

The weiz

malgré la difficulté a instale le code l'application comme l'une des meilleurs du marche j'en suis tres satisfait

Trend Culture Shop

It won't show on my products page nor on my home page. I hope they would fix this and make it more user friendly.

okay@choose

The use of complex, basic planning features are not satisfactory, you should tell me before choosing to install, so I will not choose loox

ELHACH

fg

Active-factory

very good app. I really recommand this app it's easy to use and very useful. the customer support. good

Six13

i like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like it

Incredible Discounts

This app os great I love it. It makes my job easier getting great photo for my new store. Loox is what we need to get photos for our store

Previous 1