Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

mk1watches

The app is really good overall and gets the job done very well. My only problem is that it costs a ton.

Bumpyconfort.com

Team disponible and proactive. They don't hesitate to do all what you want. I really apreciate and recommande for all !!

Prepear Drink Company

1. App is too expensive for what it offers. Consolidate your plans down to one cheaper plan and I may reconsider this app. Your plans are robbery in the current state. 2. Can't remove Loox branding from the store. If I'm paying for an app I want to be able to remove the branding no matter what plan I'm running. 3. App leaves code all over the store after uninstallation. 4. Automatic coupons only works if the user leaves a photo review. This feature should work without the need for a photo review. 5. Don't limit reviews and emails. Overall you have lost a guaranteed customer due to bad business decisions. This app is great otherwise.

June 2, 2021

​Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

I am sorry that your experience with Loox did not meet your expectations. Loox is focused entirely on helping merchants collect significantly more reviews with photos, and displaying them beautifully across your store. We accomplish this by helping you to incentivize your customers with discounts for including a photo with their review.

Photo reviews convert 91% more than text reviews. By offering discounts on photo reviews only and other efforts like photo reminder emails, we manage to acquire a photo for 1 in 4 reviews.

We offer different plans for different stages of your store from those just starting out all the way to big brands! If you are not able to find a plan that fits your needs and budget, please let us know and our success team will work with you to find that perfect fit that will give you maximum value!

Unfortunately, since Shopify removes access to edit code after an app is removed, every customer-facing app on Shopify which inserts its code into a store's liquid cannot change or remove any code they added once the app is uninstalled. If you would like, I would be more than happy to assist you in removing any and all leftover Loox code from your store.

I have reached out to you privately with instructions on how we can help remove this additional code.

Druely

I havent seen any reviews yet but im working on it now. I have tried other review apps and have had absolutely no luck.

May 31, 2021

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for choosing Loox! I would be more than happy to help you optimize your account to get as many reviews as possible.

I have reached out to you privately with some suggestions as well as to address any questions that you may have.

BetterwayHQ.com

They advertise on what you pay for. If you click the dropdown on the side it will say something like 'Powered by Loox'. Everything else is cool though.

labelme.at

A bit expensive but definitely the best review app in the Shopify App store! Would recommend it to everyone!

Punaniii

cool this is the first time ive used it so i dont know what else I am supposed to say why wont it let me go back

April 14, 2021

Hey,
I'm Yishai from the Customer Success team :)

We'd be more than happy to assist you in setting up the app and getting the most out of Loox.

Feel free to send us an email to support@loox.io with any questions you have, we're always here to help!

Deskprism

Guys did a great job but I wish I could import reviews from amazon. Also it would be awesome if reviews would be customizable

February 19, 2021

Hey,
Dor from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for the kind and honest feedback.

Please note that ​Loox supports importing your reviews from any previous source using the Loox review import template

Additionally, Loox does not support editing published reviews - in order to keep the authenticity of the review content, we would be more than happy to hear further details as to what you are referring to exactly!

In any case, I contacted you personally to assist you further on the matter.
Please check your email for a message from our support team :)

The12King

top!!! I am delighted to have used this application. Easy to use. a real pleasure to know this app .

Maive & Bo

I had really fast help for a change I needed which was great. My only issue is I don't like the look of the emails and would prefer to have to option to send them from my preferred email marketing provider

Previous 1 3 4 5 6