Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Product Reviews, Referrals, and Social Proof Upsell

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FinaleTech

Location Brazil

seria de grande ajuda se o App estivesse em Portugues, Brasil .
mesmo eu mudando o idioma nao atualiza na pagina.

Toes On Bone

I can't accurately one way or the other because I really did use it to the potential that seems to be there. I on the other hand was app crazy and loaded my store with numerous things I didnt know how to implement or benefit from. Even though I am canceling my subscription, I plan to revisit it at a later time when I can utilize it to its potential.

November 10, 2022

Hey,
Sapir from the Loox team here :)

I justed wanted to let you know the Loox team is available 24/7 to help you with any questions you may have!

I've personally reached out to you through our support email with a few recommendation on how to set up Loox.

DripQueen Lashes

I used this app to help grow my store. I am satisfied so far with the services and goods offered to me.

The Wizer

Location India
Time spent using app About 6 hours

wow, very good interface, thanks for the great experience, huhuhgyggghjftyutftghbjnjhugytbhgygtgbhyhy

GOODLAND

The app is fairly good and reasonably customizable. They haven't however replied to my emailed 'help request' for over 5 days. Not great service.

October 26, 2022

Hey,
Sapir from the Loox team here :)

Our support team is available 24/7 and is always happy to help! As mentioned when you open an issue with support, you should receive an answer within 24 hours.

I took a look at the email you sent us and it seems like our support team responded within several minutes.

As our response seems to have been missed, I’ve reached out to you privately through our support email and through the 'Contact Us' form in your store to try and solve this as quickly as possible :)

Koréil Jewelry

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ok but quite costly for a growth plan, if you are looking to make it more in line with your brand image. The 9.99 plan doesn't allow much customisation.

August 16, 2022

Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

​Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

In fact, Loox is designed to provide extremely high ROI on the price, not only by creating social proof that boosts conversion but also by incentivizing repeat buys with next-purchase discounts for reviewers, as well as reaching new customers via Loox Referrals.

​In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

Dura Bass

App glitches again, Amit was great! Thanks for the awesome customer service - it’s keeping your business alive

PlatinumShoeCare

Time spent using app About 1 month

The app is slightly complicated to use. I have contacted support a couple times but just got an email response which have not been overly helpful. Previous apps we have installed the person responding to the emails have been extremely helpful, in fact they have sometimes been granted access to our website to ensure their app is installed correctly.

Pride Store

Location Brazil

Estou aprendendo a mecher ainda , estou com dificudade por conta do idioma. se puder me dar um suporte .

Wigsbyqueen

Location China

It works well in every way, but he keeps saying "terminate the connection" which makes it impossible to view comments on my site.

May 26, 2022

Hey,
David from the Loox team here :)

This error message definitely should not appear on your Loox reviews.

I’d be more than happy to investigate this further with you and ensure that your Loox reviews appear as expected.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support email to try and solve this as quickly as possible :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8