Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Wigsbyqueen

Location China

It works well in every way, but he keeps saying "terminate the connection" which makes it impossible to view comments on my site.

May 26, 2022

Hey,
David from the Loox team here :)

This error message definitely should not appear on your Loox reviews.

I’d be more than happy to investigate this further with you and ensure that your Loox reviews appear as expected.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support email to try and solve this as quickly as possible :)

Tujoya

Location Germany

mehr deutsch, etwas umständlich alles einzurichten wie bulk aktionen zb, auch die übersicht könnte bearbeitet werden aber sonst super app und definitiv hilfreich

May 7, 2022

Hey,
Amit from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for your feedback!

I have reached out to you privately and I'd be more than happy to address your every concern in the best possible way!

MeuMundoBaby

médio, não estou muito satisfeito ainda. Preiso usar mais pra decidir se eu gosto ou não. médio, não estou muito satisfeito ainda. Preiso usar mais pra decidir se eu gosto ou não.

April 10, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

I'm sorry to hear that your experience with Loox so far is not as you expected. We would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Ou support team has reached out to you to help address any questions that you have.

Our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

Hudson Valley Seed Company

As a seed company, timing is everything. Some of our customers receive our products, but they won't see the results for over 90 days. I wish the automated email request were more customizable. 75 days is not enough.

March 23, 2022

Hey, Yishai from the Loox team here :)
We're always excited to learn more about what our merchants sell and how it affects their needs within our app.
I have reached out to you privately to learn more about your need and see how we can find a solution that would work for you!

סטארט הום

Sadly im not happy with Loox app.
It was a nightmare to set up the integration to google reviews.
I will try other options

Atelier Juno Prints

The ratings widget is supposed to display the average star rating and number of reviews next to my product titles. Unfortunately, Loox isn't working automatically to do that (another reviews app is working, unfortunately it doesn't support review photos). Their solution is that I custom edit my theme code, which is not ideal.

March 12, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

Loox offers a seamless migration from previous apps and sources through our import template and one click importer for supported apps.

Loox also allows you to customize the text of your ratings.

Lappa Day

Good for website conversions, but terrible in making it easy to put star ratings under the product title. Should be as easy as a click of the button, but no real information on Loox website either. Support were helpful.

March 5, 2022

Hey,
Amit from the Loox team here :)

While I am happy to see we were already able to help you add star ratings to your product pages, please note that information and instructions on how to do that can be found in our help article:

In any case, please feel free to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you, we are always happy to help :)

Fairy Glamor

Loox was easy to setup and integrated well. However, their payment system is scummy and very well hidden. It may look like the app is well priced, but when you start to grow it costs insane amounts of money--Loox charges you an ADDITIONAL $40 for every 400 review request emails that you send over the 300 email threshold. That's one costly email!

January 10, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

​I apologize for the confusion and I’m happy to help clear the air!

​Loox offers several different plans for stores at different stages of their Shopify journey.

Our most popular plan, the Growth plan, is a pay-as-you-grow plan that scales with you depending on your usage that month. This plan is ideal for merchants who have fluctuating order volumes and for those who want access to all the Loox features and integrations.

​We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

​In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

Loja-Hanna-Variedades

vou testar se der certo, continuarei a usar, por enquanto vamos ver como funciona, o desempenho, vamos ver se da para atrair clientes para a lojinha que so esta começando...

CoisasBoa.com

Ainda estou aprendendo a usar parece bom. Vou fazer vários testes de depois volto para dar mais ou menos estrelas.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8