Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Fairy Glamor

Loox was easy to setup and integrated well. However, their payment system is scummy and very well hidden. It may look like the app is well priced, but when you start to grow it costs insane amounts of money--Loox charges you an ADDITIONAL $40 for every 400 review request emails that you send over the 300 email threshold. That's one costly email!

January 10, 2022

Josh from the Loox team here :)

​I apologize for the confusion and I’m happy to help clear the air!

​Loox offers several different plans for stores at different stages of their Shopify journey.

Our most popular plan, the Growth plan, is a pay-as-you-grow plan that scales with you depending on your usage that month. This plan is ideal for merchants who have fluctuating order volumes and for those who want access to all the Loox features and integrations.

​We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

​In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

Loja-Hanna-Variedades

vou testar se der certo, continuarei a usar, por enquanto vamos ver como funciona, o desempenho, vamos ver se da para atrair clientes para a lojinha que so esta começando...

CoisasBoa.com

Ainda estou aprendendo a usar parece bom. Vou fazer vários testes de depois volto para dar mais ou menos estrelas.

I Love Better Life

Can someone help urgently? your team has changed the reviews counts to reviews score with no way for me to change it back. and no reply for 5 hours now despite my emails. am I blocked in my emails? can revert back to reviews counts as my ads are about to run

December 15, 2021

Josh from the Loox team here :)

​I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

​I took a look at your correspondence with our team and it seems that we are still actively handling your requests to ensure your widget appears just the way you'd like.

Generally speaking, our support team is available 24/7 will always respond to your emails within 24 hours as well.

​Please look out for an email from our Support team so that we can continue to assist you.

TiktokDaily

It's a good app and its features are worth 5 stars, however, I wasn't too happy when I found out that my plan had gone from $14.99 / month to $29.99 / month without my permission.

December 7, 2021

Josh from the Loox team here :)

Happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with Loox!​

Loox offers several different plans for stores at different stages of their Shopify journey.​

Shopify also requires explicit merchant consent when choosing an app's subscription plan. ​

​I’d be happy to dig deeper on what you see on your end. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

Legacy Collectors

There you have it. You force me to do a review or the banner won't disappear from my page. Hope you're happy.

Pillowy™

Ne eccellente ne peggiore una via di mezzo tra utilizzo e altro .
Poi secondo me oggi come oggi ci sono un sacco di recensioni che fanno la stessa cosa ad un prezzo inferiore

November 8, 2021

Josh from the Loox team here :)

​Loox differentiates itself by focusing on the most important part of customer reviews in 2021 - visuals.

Our solution is focused entirely on helping merchants collect significantly more reviews with photos, and displaying them beautifully across your store.

In addition, we offer our own Loox Referrals which leverage your Happy Customers to get even more sales on auto-pilot!

Of course, we offer all of the usual bells and whistles you'd expect from a quality review solution, and we do so at competitive pricing with world-class customer service.

I've reached out to your privately to continue this conversation.

Daisysilk

There were a lot of problems. We were always paying, and the reviews suddenly disappeared .I don't know what the problem is, hope it can be adjusted as soon as possible

LEGOE. HERITAGE

I love how easy this was to install and use, but I wish the customers didn't have to submit photo reviews to get their % off code. It'd be great if we had the option to not make that mandatory for customers if we didn't want that option. Thanks!

July 8, 2021

Hey,
Abby from the Loox team here :)

Thank you for your feedback!

At Loox we believe that photo reviews turn visitors into sales substantially more than text-only reviews and, from our research, photo reviews can convert up to 91% more than text-only reviews.

Because of that, we focus on helping our merchants collect more photos and put an emphasis on the visual aspect of reviews.

As a result of this, Loox supports offering a discount in exchange for submitting a photo review only, and not for text-only reviews.

​With these various efforts, Loox manages to make 25% of reviews submitted include a photo!

mk1watches

The app is really good overall and gets the job done very well. My only problem is that it costs a ton.

June 15, 2021

Josh from the Loox team here :)

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your time with Loox!

Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

Our Success team would be happy to discuss each of our plans with you at your convenience.

I have sent you an email to continue this conversation in Private.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7