Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

WallDecorRomania

is ok works good, but the price for Growth Plan is to big... and the entry level is to limitated....

Chérie Clair

I had a problem with the app regarding an unwanted invoice. But the loox team got in touch and solved the problem! I was so grateful. thank you loox time :)

October 16, 2021

Hey,

Amit from the Loox team here :)

Please note that Shopify manages all charges and billing cycles.

And since Shopify creates the charges at the beginning of every billing cycle, the charge was still triggered, even after removing the app.

No worries though, I sent you a private email where I explained what happened and already provided you with a refund.

For future reference, if this happens again, please feel free to send us a screenshot and we will make sure Shopify provides you a refund.

If you have any other questions related to your Shopify invoice or another app’s charges, I suggest contacting Shopify support directly.

In any case, our Support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

DIAMOND MODE

The app is pretty expensive. You always pay $ 35 for 300 emails. A month can quickly accumulate a large sum. The app works well and the support is very quick.
The settings are very easy

PulpCartel

Very efficient support team that provides immediate help when needed ( Thx again ;) ). And probably the best App to collect reviews. Worth the price

cobradealz.com

Thanks for the help .This app has been amazing and is really helpful and simple to use . This is great tool for your business.

COLORS-THAT-LAST

Super application. Si seulement on pouvait avoir l'avis sur le site aussi ça permettrait d'avoir une app complète. Mais le support SAV est top!

TakeAbreak la boutique pour vos lunch box, bento, bouteille isotherme et sac repas

L'application permet d'afficher les avis des clients, mais je rencontre quelques difficultés au niveau de la search console.

September 22, 2021

Hey,
Amit from the Loox team here - thank you for your feedback!

I took a look at ​Google's Rich Results and it seems as if the Loox Rich Snippets are appearing as expected.

You can also see my response on our private thread where I shared a link and a screenshot with you.

Please note it might take Google up to a few weeks to index new data.

Please feel free to respond on our private thread or contact us at support@loox.io and we'll be more than happy to sort out anything you need :)

Mais Você Stores

muito pratico e rápido, para quem trabalha com Dropp é muito bom, melhor do mercado, serve para qualquer loja online, ele se conecta em vários tipos de plataformas.

Nova Beauty

the app works great and the customer service are always ready to help you thanks and nothing to say more. good app

hempcoaustralia

So far so good with this app. It has really helped me get some nice reviews for my website. I would recommend - I just wish there was a free version for new websites up until a certain amount of sale and review requests

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 37 38