Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Plumpy Plushies

It's not really beginner-friendly compared to other email marketing apps. I can't even see the design of the forms I'll send out to my customers. Half of the time I'm looking at the settings and I don't even know what it's saying. The chat support isn't good either since you'd expect someone to come online and talk to you but you have to email them for an answer.

BARBOZA

Location Germany

Wir nutzen die App in unserem Store. Sie sammelt ganz gut Bewertungen ein und ist auch wesentlich umfangreicher einzusetzen als nur dafür. Mir fehlen leider noch 1-2 Punkte wie Anpinnen von Bewertungen und ein Rating System für einzelne Produkteigenschaften wie "Komfort" oder "Passform" usw, ein Skalensystem wäre super. Der Support ist ausgezeichnet, extrem schnell, extrem kompetent. Ich hatte das Vergnügen mit Sapir und kann ihn als Customer Success Manager wärmstens empfehlen! Der kriegt 10/10! Ich freue mich und hoffe, dass die 2 Punkte noch umgesetzt werden, ansonsten top!

Store Vibes

Location Brazil

Excelente coloquei na minha loja so reclamo que deveriam cobrar a gente em moeda brasileira e não em dolar, pois o dolar torna pra brasileiro que esta iniciando muito caro o app, mas dou nota 4 estrelas, muito bom, ser passar a cobrar em Reais brasileiro ficará ótimo

StoffRoyal

Location Germany

Ich bin ein großer Fan von Loox, Es ist vereinfacht dargestellt ohne viel SCHNICK SCHNACK, es ist aber auch leider zu teuer.

JLCGOODS

Awesome! I like the pragmatic side of this app!
help me build confidence in my product!
I like it!
I am using it to collect reviews from my customer, it helps me a community around my business!

Casa do Girassol

Location Brazil

App mto bom, fácil de mexer! O preço do plano básico está com um valor bom, só tive problema em colocar na minha língua.

Big Nuts

Location Malaysia

First try, so far good experience and helpful customer support, thanks Jodel for assist when I'm having some issue.

Jazzie Naturals

I used this app to replace a different app that was no longer working for me. And I love how the reviews appear as a pop up on my site and also on the product pages.

Le Bleuet Soaps

I really like this app and have been happy with customer service. My favorite feature is adding a review page to my site since I make items that change all the time, it is hard to accumulate reviews. The review page shows every review I get, whether the product is available or not.

Tsrak

Location Australia

its helpful and will help me gain customers, its easy to use and everything set so perfectly, i will definitely recommend it to others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 44 45