Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Product reviews with photos - social proof that looks great

sleepingcozy

I like it, easy to use and have used for many stores of mine. Could improve on some parts, like email integration with 3rd party apps like klaviyo

PersonDesire

great app. I used for my work and it works great. I would recommend it to you to try. you won't regret it

The Trendi Shoppe

Great appl, looking forward to more saleso.

Shop Jel Oferta

nao demorar para entregar vim muito rapide e um bom vendedor pode comprar sen duvida nunca chega atrasado

Jackpot Grove

this app was very helpful and easy to use. so I plan on using it again. and will recommend it to other people.

Diamond Art Painter

Very useful app for creating trust with your customers! I saw a immediate increase in sales after I installed it. Thank You!

BeautyHub

this App help me a lot..great app easy to use, so far so good I was able to import all the reviews from Aliexpress just a few minutes!
A must to have for any ecommerce store.!

Magnetic Deals

Loox work good. this app helps me alot. especially for those who want to start with ecom. you are really great!

SHAKALA

I have not start to use loox yet. will review back once I use it . thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

KIERANSBOOKS

i used it it was good, it helped me build my website . it was quick to install too. i definitely recommend it

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25