Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

ShopDayzon

muito bom top mesmo ajuda muito na conversão, fácil de usar tem explicações tutoriais gostei muito aconcelho utilizar

Fortify'd Naturals, Inc

The app works well and the customer service is very good. I had an issue after changing themes but the rep was very helpful.

Great State Clothing

Just started but very straight forward and quite a lot of useful features! I will definitely continue using for at least a few months.

Designer Pet Portraits

Almost a perfect app. Just need to sync review automatically across mirror websites in different markets

ionicsmooth

Great! Really useful app and easy to use. I would recommend to anyone looking to try out review apps for the first time.

Joeiis

i used this app for my store. I'm selling lowest ticket item in india and selling price is lower than loox review. Now loox want me to choose higher plan...But i don't want to upgrade $9 plan is ok for me, i want to stick with that plan.

coisinhasdecasa

Muito bom ajuda muito na hora de coloca avaliações nos produtos da loja amei muito bom muito obrigado so não gostei de não ser traduzido para português.

Thrift Galore

Great app, very useful. It has been a big help to my brand as far as collecting reviews. Word of mouth is always good.

7onetees

The software is great so far, but I have to take a star away for no CS hotline or worst of all a chat.

InaGate

it works fine! i like it but i would love if it has more options (i sent them via email to the developers)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36