Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

mimoty

Give 5 stars because app i thinks very cool and can give nice chance to grow... but i am only at test .. later will write full review

DogsLovin

Love it! This App can help my shop increase the traffics and my customers like to use the commen tool .Highly recommend this app. It's really helpful with the customer conversion. Including all you need about customer reviews.

De Luxe Blankets

So far so good. I am just signing up for the app and have not had any issues. I cannot say for sure if I totally like it because I have not really used app yet. I do not really like how I am forced to review the app before using it. But from the look of things the app should be good. Thanks.

Royal Accessory Co

Good apps to use, easy to understand all function with cheap price. recommend for everyone to use this

Nykei Styles Studio

It is a big help with gaining customers trust. Customers get to see what others are saying about your products.

Actionableitem

It turned out to be a lot easier than i thought it would be. Thanks to my mentor, I was able to find loox. Thank you!!!

Online Thru

I love this app.

Wise way

It seems that I can not add more than 1 review from Ali express with basic. However, before the purchase, It was said that I could add...

Knoblack

Haben mir persönlich bei bestimmte Problemen geholfen durch email, step by step und da für bin ich loox sehr dankbar

Mish Cart

I like the app. It has a lot of features. my favorite is emailing the customers to make a review. I hope though that they extend the free trial to 30 days. haha!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13