Loox Product Reviews Referrals

Loox Product Reviews Referrals

by Loox

Product reviews with photos - build trust and drive referrals!

CuraTech

Ho usato questa chat per avere recensioni dai miei clienti e devo dire che sono molto soddisfatto, l unica cosa che chiedo al Team è di integrare piu giorni di prova, in modo da poter avere piu tempo per creare il sito, senza dover investire ancora prima di partire.

podaro

Excellent app.Everything is done by the click of a button. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a similar service

Sweet & Skin

J'adore vraiment cette application. C'est très utile pour mettre de la confiance sur le site web marchand.

Marianne Jones

I have only just started using the app. It is easy to integrate. Just hoping the reviews will boost customers to purchase.

DogeLane

What I like the most is that they have quick support theme and can directly fix your problem. Would be better if we were able import review with multi pictures.

revenface

vraiment superbe l'application. rien à redire dessus . rapide et efficace, j'ai été tres surpris du retour alors je me demande comment faire avec autant de supers retours.

KjLove Beauty

I really love this app & how easy it is to use! I wish I could use it across all my platforms that I get supply from like dsers & dropcommerce. Also wish I could import reviews directly to my fb store as well. Other than that, I love it!

Wosada

I'm not really impressed with LOOX yet. Until working with your support team. Mr. Josh is very enthusiastic to assist me in troubleshooting. I am very satisfied, thanks!

Masques de noel

Très simple d'utilisation, fonctionne parfaitement. Petit bémol lorsqu'il y a plusieurs langues sur le site , faut choisir une langue pour les avis ou mélanger les langues, c'est à dire soit en français, soit tout en anglais, soit anglais et Français..

Paul Bryan USA

Love the app so far. Very easy install and integration with Shopify. Some features only available in upper tier plans.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 31 32