Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

WinterBeanies

not bad at all i love how the picture will get more people wanting to come check your product out its great

Adorn Greek Gifts

I really like this app and the customer service. The Pro plan is just too expensive so when my trial is up I will have to choose the least expensive plan at $10.00.

See it live on my website: www.adorngreekgifts.com

Hetyc

tres bonne application, facile aprendre en main, tres intuitif je l'ai prise en main tres rapidement franchement top vous pouvez leur faire confiance

LAYPH

Although i've only just installed the app LOOX i'm already finding it really easy to work with. I look forward to see what it can do for my business!

ROCKS AND ROOTS

great app, one flaw is the price though, i would up grade if it was not to pricey. over all great app

Baby Company

12e12121212e1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111112e12eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

podlux

LOVE IT really needed this for my store. started making sales instantly bggffhgfhfghhghgfhgfhgfhfghh

Beauty-Fresh.com

very good app for shopify. nice reviews for everybody.....................................................

trandzform

My product page looks so cool. I hope I can change the color of the review so it can match the color of my store.

Childstore.eu

it helps my site growing the best app you can't mis this instal it
I enjoy everything on this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15