Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

buscadeoferta

bom da pra colocar bastante reviu alem de poder controlar os revius que os clientes colocam na loja tendo o maximo de converção

Techdrix

ive only just got it but it looks good so far. It definetley looks good on your website and converts sales. Strongly recommend

Lucky Se7en Apparel LLC

I used this app to help my business get started with reviews,I never imagined this app to over achieve and deliver what it promised , no dislikes yet. great app !

Warm baby shop

Its seams very helpful I am new dropshiper, easy to use , i hope it will increase my sales , good job , thanks!

Formae

Love the app, and customer service is very responsive. I'll add the 5th star when review request email can be customized to the site look & feel. Currently, only logo and can be added and text content edited.

Ecolo Cook

I loved the fact that you can filter any reviews, but i would have liked to be able to change the average star count on my product page

Awesomeorange

The app is good and many features that can be used. You can also import and export codes in case you are looking to shift in the future. Wish we could also have a feature to share the same review been posted to FB if possible and have more customization control according to our branding

ITEGH-SMART™

GOOD VERY GOOD REALY APPRECIATE THE APP AND ENJOYED GOOD VERY GOOD REALY APPRECIATE THE APP AND ENJOYED

sogoodhair

Be Beautiful

It is a really very good application, just i hope if there is a way to add more than one photo per review and if we can delete one review if we add one by mistake.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18