Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Boating Haven

Good app to get review, easy set up and do what it says. Not sure I will be using it after the trial period, but for now it does the job.

Phaash

it would be easier for other drop shippers or sellers to explain to them how to put the star ratings since that's the first rating impresions to the public

April 8, 2021

​Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

Inside the Settings tab of the Loox admin, you can find all the options to display your reviews to your customers, including instructions on how to implement these star ratings onto your product pages.

​I have reached out to you privately as I would be more than happy to assist you with this as well. Please lookout for an email from our Support team.

KW-O.S.S

I USE THIS APP FOR MY PRODUCTS AND STUFF AND I LIKE THE WAY IT MAKES THINGS EASY TO DEAL WITH AND POST ON YOU PAGE

Bike Hub Shop

Only 4 stars because I just started using the app. I'm sure I give 5 stars after I've gotten use to the app.

Just How You Like!

Works like a charm for reviews, discounts for photo reviews, etc. Wish it was a flat rate of $10 for all levels offered - it doesn't take more effort for the company to offer everything for the lowest rate. There are just too many add-ons in e-commerce taking the nickels and dimes from a small business for it to attain the success it needs to pay the bills.

Stewpendous Cooking

It did what I wanted and looking forward to engaging with customers to use it. The support was fantastic. The only reason I am giving it four stars is that for the look and feel consistency it would be good if the customisation (advanced plan) of the reviews was applied to the carousel in the same way as to where else the reviews appear (product page, side widget)

Jahs-orgasma

I used this app and it is super easy to use to import images and reviews. Must need ap for your store.

Bem Querer Outlet

excelenteexcelenteexcelenteexcelenteexcelenteexcelenteexcelenteexcelenteexcelenteexcelenteexcelenteexcelenteexcelenteexcelente

Furmily

Loox is a great app to easily get reviews and display them on my websites. I definitely feel it helped me to attract more traffic. However, for a small starter, I would say its a bit pricy,

Jigsaw Zoo

great app helps me import reviews for product. wish they have bulk import tho. i heard you're working. on it. let's see.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34