Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

From $9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Stylish Diva Boutique

This app is simple to use and works great for my store. No major complaints from me. My customers also love the discount for pictures.

Simply Shop a Lot

Customer service gets 5 stars. Jemuel replied to my question in a matter of minutes. Obviously knowledgeable well prepared. No additional information required; it was very well handled. I only rated the app overall 4 stars because I need to periodically turn the pop-up widget off on mobile screens. It seems to come back on its own.

TheQueenHair

j'essaye l'application, j'espère avoir des résultats....j'essaye l'application, j'espère avoir des résultats....

The Wisdom Realms

I use the app to help collect customer reviews. It's very helpful. I am considering using the upgraded version to get access to more tools.

The Furry Nomad

Very limited time in this app so far but ive been enjoying it. I was using alireviews which is good but extremely limited in function. I then did a lot of reading on Loox vs Yotpo. Seems Loox wins out overall but Yotpo has one big advantage. In-line review emails! I suggest to Loox this is an important function! Customers scrolling their email inbox are more likely to review if they dont have to go to a new tab. Its an interuption to their experience.

icorner-store

Great app overall! Is really easy to use and the interface is friendly. The import function is great. It's the price who made me offer only 4 stars instead of 5.

Inno Lifecare

Love the app, wish it was easier to add carousel and ratings on the homepage. Still, I recommend this app to show social proof.

Alexa Lane

....................................................................................................

Momgo.de

Ich habe diese App für meinen Shop benutzt. Recht leicht umzusetzen. Kann aber bei manchen Einstellungen Benutzerfreundlicher sein. Im großen und ganzen ist es optimal.

Mercures

Sehr einfach zu bedienen, aber ich würde gerne die Namen von meinen importierten reviews ändern, weil die Namen von Ali Express mit Sternen sind und das ziemlich nach Abzocke aussieht

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 40 41