Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Aggrovist Apparel

Customer service is great. Every time I have a question the answer comes quickly, right, and personable.

RoYaL STooR

I used this app to help a final customer to have an idea about our products. really I like it so much because all our customers are motivated to write some words about their experience when they have received a product and started to used.

Yamanaka Officiel

merci tres bien cette a^location c'est super merci je recommande vvvvvvbvbvvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbvbv

singificant

A good app , it is convenient for my customer to know the product. If we could directly add the photos in the file, i think it would be much better.

4JOINTZ

Good app worked perfectly with Shopify store. Would reccomend to anyone looking for a useful review app.

Boating Haven

Good app to get review, easy set up and do what it says. Not sure I will be using it after the trial period, but for now it does the job.

Phaash

it would be easier for other drop shippers or sellers to explain to them how to put the star ratings since that's the first rating impresions to the public

April 8, 2021

​Hey,
Josh from the Loox team here :)

Inside the Settings tab of the Loox admin, you can find all the options to display your reviews to your customers, including instructions on how to implement these star ratings onto your product pages.

​I have reached out to you privately as I would be more than happy to assist you with this as well. Please lookout for an email from our Support team.

KW-O.S.S

I USE THIS APP FOR MY PRODUCTS AND STUFF AND I LIKE THE WAY IT MAKES THINGS EASY TO DEAL WITH AND POST ON YOU PAGE

Bike Hub Shop

Only 4 stars because I just started using the app. I'm sure I give 5 stars after I've gotten use to the app.

Just How You Like!

Works like a charm for reviews, discounts for photo reviews, etc. Wish it was a flat rate of $10 for all levels offered - it doesn't take more effort for the company to offer everything for the lowest rate. There are just too many add-ons in e-commerce taking the nickels and dimes from a small business for it to attain the success it needs to pay the bills.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 34 35