Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

Loox ‑ Photo Reviews

by Loox

Collect product reviews with photos & boost sales with reviews

Trendzymart

Great App. I love using this app to gather reviews from my customers. It saves a lot of time while gathering reviews as i don't have to manually ask my customers for review. Everything is simple and fully automated.

Royal Evolution Living

Best app ever. I was introduced to this app by my eCommerce trainer. I am enjoying this app so far. You should really try this too. this app will gather your best customer review and scale your business.

Organize My Bag

Picture reviews are great. I tried other softwares and think this may be the right one. Although it is a bit pricey.

Hugy Store

Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good Good

Belega Boutique

Love it. Builds amazing trust with customers. Good thing to you can selectively choose what reviews you want to import.

MomBundle™

I mean a review importer is basically one of the best conversion mover app. It definitely provided our customers with the information they needed before they made their purchase.

Vozana

This is a game changer! new to drop shipping DOWNLOAD NOWWWW. This has been the best app for my website.

Mariana Cardoso Boutique

muito bom para gerar prova social, a conversão é muito maior com o uso deste app. Indico e aprovo!!!1

Cozah

Amazing review app. I just started my shop, and it helps a lot for convincing customers about the quality of the products.

Slarkss

Good application for reviews ! Très bonne app, complète et facile d'utilisation. Design soigné, un petit peu chère mais ça vaut le coup!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 327 328