Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

Universe Moon Lamps®

I used this app to help me increase the number of website conversions on my page and it for sure helped me out a ton.

A Necklace For Me

I like the Loox app in Shopify. It helps me import my reviews from the supplier. Nice layout. If it wouldn't take so long to upload all of the products.

aPProved ninetysix

E' un app molto utile per accrescere il proprio business in quanto permette di dare fiducia ai nuovi clienti se sono presenti delle recensioni nel proprio sito web. Inoltre c'è anche la possibilità di immettere dei codici sconti se il cliente lascia una recensione e questa è un ottima strategia per portare più vendite! Consigliato

KANYLA

Application super bien !! La transcription et la traduction est bien foutu vraiment. je recommande vivement.

God Eternal

We use Loox a ton in our business and it is super important for us to get those reviews from our customers, giving validation and social proof. Its easy to use and to customize the layout and even the color of the stars. I think Loox is the leader in this field and I highly recommend it.

Praktischbesser

the support is realy nice and good. Loox is a profesional app realy super love it

Pure Virgin Luxury Hair Co

I use this app to integrate reviews on my website and it helps first time shoppers to shop with confidence especially after seeing a picture matching to the products.

MINDONGOD

Great app. love this app so far. I am still figuring out the app but so far this app is very helpful.

Naukewe Chile

Excellent! Really useful for every company that wants to increase their revenue in a professional way

PILLAR MOUNT

Photo reviews are invaluable! One of the best decisions I have made from day 1. Will be a long time user.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 622 623