Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Beautiful Product Reviews, Photo & Video Reviews and Referrals

The Pet Store

I'm using this app and loving this one. very easy to import reviews. have tried multiple apps but this one is best.

budsandears

excellent & simple , on a juste utilisé l'outil sans effort ; vous selectionnez les photos dont vous avez besoin et le reste se fait rapidement.

Neola's Butters

This app has helped my customers share what they love about our products. It has boosted customers coming to the site.

Thirdzy

We're using Loox to help increase reviews on our site and social proof from our buyers. Its been really easy to install and super user friendly.

METRO BRAZIL

The app and the team are very professional, with new integration and new features, products review is very important to build a trust

Meera Bharadwaj

I love how Loox lets me automatically collect reviews and post them to my website, It helps me gain trust from potential customers and increases conversion. Love it.

DoxyDrop

I like being able to show my customers that we offer quality products as promised. The photo reviews are great for that.

nufology-pouchpuppy

Excellent customer service by Chester. He was very responsive, knowable and helpful. Much appreciated!

Michu Michu Store

It looks amazing. Super helpful. I'm trying for a short period but I'm really happy with it! I just regret not having it for a long time

Krystali

Intuitif, simple, et super efficace, je n'ai pas hésité à upgrade mon compte ! Je pense que Loox servira aux nouveaux comme aux initiés.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 710 711