Loox Product Reviews & Photos

Loox Product Reviews & Photos

by Loox

Product Reviews App - Photo Reviews, Ratings, Referrals & UGC

FITFASHION

Great app that works really well with my store and is easy and fun to use. Trustworthy and helps me a lot

Les Petits Imprimés

Great app, definitely helps with conversion and the support was very helpful when dealing with our requests

HH Varieties

I love this app. Very professional and easy to use. Helps me keep track of all the reviews I get on my website.

Makezu

I'm writing this review. These guys now their trade. I don't write reviews, still.... here I'm. Would recommend to others.

abovesexy

Loox is probably best known for it's wide variety of stores and businesses that use it. We run a fashion store and are extremely happy to have Loox as the number one go to review app in shopify. Loox doesn't slow down your store page speed (at least not noticable for us) and is easy to use. If you want to have a review app on your store you should try Loox.

TZUR

Easy to use app. needed support and got it very fast and very efficient. The rivews looks great. Thank's.

somostneve

so nice app for transfer reviews from ALI
this app keep your time and nerves. so i can recommend to every body

TrendOye

Hi, Just have installed the advanced version of the app with free trial period. As of now all the features looks good and as required.. hoping to get the fantabulous features & experience as mentioned. Cheers ! Anurag

Royal beauty

its so good for my first expirsion thank you very much itd so great .ypir apps diserve to be number 1 in the world

de Buyer

This app is super easy to configure, with many cool options. Results look great. Clients can send a picture if they want to or not, reviews look great on our website. Customer service is super helpful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 624 625