Loox Product Reviews Referrals

Loox Product Reviews Referrals

by Loox

Product reviews with photos - build trust and drive referrals!

LPcustoms

I absolutely adore this app. I tried other review apps that were free which i dont know why i ever did. This app is so easy to navigate and its also very easy to follow the directions they list. Overall recommend. Seriously.

Tenikinz

The app makes it seamless to import or display reviews in the best ways for marketing. If I could fix something, I'd ask for a more even layout. The random shapes of review boxes are cool, but many times they don't fit evenly on the page.

The Fox and Co

I used this app to i port reviews for my store, I like the benefit LOOX provides. The instructions were simple and clear for installation and pricing. I would recommend this app to any on line e-commerce store to promote sells and have your store show its professionalism.

Real Deal Peel

I Love this app. So easy to use and looks great on my site. Customer service was very helpful when I needed some help. I highly recommend.

Bernhardt Co.

OMG LOOX IS THE BEST REVIEW DARN APP OUT THERE! If you don't know...now you know! We use this because its the most trusted app and its functionality is second to NONE!

MAKE U RELAX

they fixed me problems, but I wish we can chat in the chat box and fixe the problem quicker, this way we can communicate better. otherwise we are waiting for email and don't know when will get answer back.

primeply

Made a mistake and Loox was able to fix it, love the product! Definitely will use it moving forward on all my stores.

Zarame.io

So far very promising. Easy to set up and fast good customer service. Love that you can get image reviews.

ShopDanyellah

I used this app to help my website get more customers reviews. I like how simple it is to use. Thank you for this app I received 2 reviews so far. Thank you

Sana's Sets

Great app! I love how simple and efficient it is..
it's looking gorgeous in my website, I can't recommend it enough

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 542 543