Reviews (19,777)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective collection and display of customer reviews, boosting trust and conversions. Key features include photo reviews, seamless integration, customization options, automation, and multilingual support. Many praise its exceptional customer support and affordability, making it suitable for small businesses. The support for video reviews, user-generated content, and insightful analytics are also valued. Merchants report increased conversion rates post-integration.

September 27, 2023

Have uninstalled Loox from several stores but they keep charging me. I have contacted them but still no reply. DO NOT RECOMMEND

HeyBeauty
Sweden
About 1 year using the app
Loox replied September 29, 2023

​Hey,
Tamarry from the Loox team here :)

​I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this.

​Once Loox is uninstalled in your stores, you shouldn't receive additional charges.

​I’ve personally reached out to you regarding your refund and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

October 15, 2023

They're literally stealing money with their plans.

Our store got charged $400 last month for a plan we didn't choose.

SHAPERLUV
Italy
9 months using the app
Loox replied October 17, 2023

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here.

While I understand it's stressful to get a charge you weren't expecting, the plan and its pricing were presented and approved by your team and no money whatsoever was taken without prior approval of the plan's terms.

Apps on Shopify in general, can only charge for their app if the merchant explicitly chooses and approves payments for that subscription.

Since our plans are designed to scale with you, they include additional charges that are based on your usage of the system each month. The charges you are referring to are usage fees which were triggered through the use of the system as mentioned in the subscription's terms.

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision about which apps to use and we've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

I’ve reached out to you personally to explain the situation further and to find a resolution with you.

September 24, 2023

After the free trail, it left me the rating in all products and the code, which now has to be removed by someone who knows how to do it. thanks for nothing loox!

Essence of the Sun
Austria
4 months using the app
Loox replied September 26, 2023

Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I'm truly sorry to hear your experience with Loox was not as you expected. I would be more than happy to help you resolve any issues.

I’d be happy to dig deeper into what you see on your end.

​I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

October 16, 2023

On the basic plan you have to pay 10$ a month for the app's Branding to show up on absolutely every page. You're basically paying them to make them publicity. I asked customer service and no help was given apart from "just pay us 40$ a month instead"

gellednails
Spain
18 days using the app
Loox replied October 17, 2023

Lilach from the Loox team here :)

We completely understand that costs are a big part of every merchant's decision of which apps to use. We've built Loox to provide a great return on investment on all of our plans.

Our Beginner plan provides you with access to all of Loox widgets and customization options, as well as sending review request emails to collect reviews for your store. While our Scale plan has everything you need to grow your business and increase sales.

In any case, I reached out to you privately to continue our conversation and find the best plan that fits your needs and budget!

July 10, 2023

Used it for months, but then they randomly started charging me a $35 usage fee on top of the subscription fee. On top of that, the app randomly stopped working for 2 days and I couldn't import reviews - then days later all of the reviews I tried importing all came flooding in. By that point, I had already moved on to AliReviews instead. Much better review app.

Enchantify
3 months using the app
Loox replied July 12, 2023

Lilach from the Loox team here :)

I can see you were subscribed to our Growth plan, which starts at $34.99/month. This plan is a pay-as-you-grow plan that scales with you depending on your usage that month. This is our most popular plan, and is ideal for merchants who have fluctuating order volumes and for those who want access to all the Loox features and integrations.

If you experienced anything out of the ordinary regarding your setup, please let us know. We'll gladly investigate further and ensure you get up and running as soon as possible.

I’ve personally reached out to you and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

July 21, 2023

Keep your eye on your bank. They charge extra. Even after I deleted the app, they continue charging me. I spoke with them, and they refunded me the first time. However, they are still charging me, and right now, I have this problem every month.

Sara Style
About 1 month using the app
Loox replied July 22, 2023

Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this!

The charge you refer to was created before Loox was removed. It might be that an app charge is already included in an invoice before the app is removed and hence still appears after it is uninstalled.

​I see that we have refunded you for both charges and that you have uninstalled Loox.

​Therefore, Shopify should be stopping all future app charges.

I’ve personally reached out to you regarding your refunds and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

October 7, 2023

very expensive
They also want 34 USD per month to delete their link.
really expensive

Teleplus.nl
Hong Kong SAR
About 1 month using the app
Loox replied October 9, 2023

Tal from the Loox team here :)

​Loox offers various plans to accommodate stores of all sizes and budgets. From just stores starting out all the way to tens of thousands of orders a month.

March 12, 2024

trop cher

Babies Bloom
3 months using the app
Loox replied March 14, 2024

Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Loox offers several different plans for stores at different stages of their Shopify journey.

We are confident that the app will pay itself back in full by increasing conversion and retention of your customers. Not to mention reaching new customers with referrals, and increasing the amount of reviews you will collect.

Our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)

January 15, 2024

je ne recommanderais pas cette application parce qu' il y a trop d information et difficile a comprendre

KAY COMPAGNY
2 months using the app
Loox replied January 16, 2024

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I would be more than happy to help you set up Loox on your store.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support. Our team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

January 27, 2024

muy mala, no configura idiomas y no hace reseñas por productos si no uno mismo para todos. y espero que no me cobren el mes dado que he desinstalado la app con 9 dias antes de que me cobren.

NovaGlamour
Spain
5 days using the app
Loox replied January 29, 2024

Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Loox allows you to set your Loox widgets’ and emails’ languages to match your visitors’ locale automatically.

We also focus on collecting reviews at the product level.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you have and we'll gladly advise :)