Reviews (19,949)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its cost-effectiveness and comprehensive features, particularly praising its user-friendly interface that simplifies collecting and displaying customer reviews. It integrates seamlessly with email marketing platforms like Klaviyo and supports multiple languages, making it ideal for stores with a diverse customer base. The customizable review widgets help maintain brand consistency, and the inclusion of photo and video reviews significantly boosts social proof and credibility. Merchants also commend the excellent customer support, specifically highlighting staff members like Aya, Chester, and Ken for their prompt assistance. The app is noted for its reliability and performance, ensuring it does not slow down websites. Additionally, the straightforward onboarding process, easy setup, and automation features for collecting reviews save time and effort. Various display options for reviews enhance the visual appeal of stores, and merchants have reported a positive impact on sales and customer engagement after integration.

August 3, 2023

they will steal your money, they will steal your money, they will steal your money, they will steal your money, they will steal your money, they will steal your money, they will steal your money, they will steal your money,

Bejeweled Store
China
Over 1 year using the app
Loox replied August 5, 2023

Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here.

​I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge, however - your claims in this review are not true.

Shopify manages all app charges and billing cycles, not Loox. This means that you cannot be charged without Shopify receiving approval by someone with app permission on your store's account. Our logs indeed show that your store has installed and approved the Loox trial and payment.

I see that you are on our Growth plan, which is a pay-as-you-grow plan that charges based on how many review request emails you send each month. This plan is designed to allow you to collect reviews from all your customers, but only pay for what you actually use.
​On months where you have more sales, you pay more, and during slower months, you automatically pay less.

​There's no need to make offensive and untrue claims in a negative review.

I can see that you are currently in communication with our team privately, we are happy to continue discussing your concerns there.

September 29, 2023

i am dissapointed.. most of the reviews dont tranfer and one them it mentioned the price and I cannot take it out so not so happy

Luxxy&Chic
12 days using the app
Loox replied October 1, 2023

​Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here :)

Loox enables you to import reviews from all previous sources and our support team is always available to assist with this process.​
​​
I would be happy to understand better what you are experiencing on your end.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together!

December 13, 2023

Cela ne fonctionne pas sur mon site shopify pour le moment

Ma boutique
France
3 months using the app
Loox replied December 15, 2023

Hey,
Ilan from the Loox team here :)

​I am sorry to hear about these difficulties.

​I have reached out to you through your email to help you set up the app as soon as possible.

Our Support team is always happy to help! Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions or requests you might have and we'll gladly advise.

February 17, 2024

pas tres facile a l'utilisation. Importer des avis est une vrais gagure. Je ne suis pas du tout enthousiaste avec cette application.

ShopSmartSelect55
4 days using the app
Loox replied February 19, 2024

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I'd be happy to help you with what you're experiencing.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support to make sure we get this resolved.

In any case, our support team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

December 16, 2023

its doesnt work

Gloss
Italy
12 days using the app
Loox replied December 17, 2023

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)

Once our widgets are added to your theme, they will automatically appear on your store's pages.

I’d be happy to dig deeper into what you see on your end. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)

September 19, 2023

Great app perfect for any store to use

Heaven Sent
22 days using the app
August 3, 2023

Uninstalled the app and billing continue thieves. I want my refund today dont use the app unless you want to be stolen!

Water Kicker
Portugal
16 days using the app
Loox replied August 5, 2023

Hey,
Tal from the Loox team here :)

​I completely understand how stressful it is to get an unexpected charge. I would be happy to help you with this.

​It might be that an app charge is already included in an invoice before the app is removed and hence still appears after it is uninstalled.

​I’ve personally reached out to you regarding your refund and am happy to continue the conversation with you privately.

January 17, 2024

A fuir, des escros, il augmente le prix et c’est limite impossible de résilier et QUAND tu résilie, il te prélève des sous pour avoir résilier je rêve

Sablescape
France
11 days using the app
Loox replied January 19, 2024

Hey,

Tamarry from the Loox team here - I apologize for the confusion and I’m happy to help clear the air!

Shopify requires explicit merchant consent when choosing an app subscription plan.

All Shopify app developers (including Loox) cannot, on a technical level, change a store's plan or increase a store's payment terms without explicit approval of the new terms by the merchant or someone with permission to access the store's app billing.

With that being said, I can see that we already resolved this in a private conversation, and in any case, I've reached out privately again to make sure that there isn't anything else I can assist you with.

March 11, 2024

bukadar zor bi uygulama olamazzzzzzzzz

GalaxyLıghts™
Türkiye
About 24 hours using the app
Loox replied March 12, 2024

Hey,
Rotem from the Loox team here.

Thanks for sharing your experience. I would be more than happy to help you set up Loox on your store.

I’ve reached out to you privately through our support. In any case, our team is available 24/7 and always happy to help!

September 11, 2023

quand j`importe des avis sur ma boutique votre application m`annonce que c`est fait mais quand je vais sur ma page produit ya aucune avis ni etoile , mauvais
e application

Treendy Store
Algeria
1 day using the app
Loox replied September 12, 2023

Hey,
Lilach from the Loox team here :)

The Loox widgets automatically integrate with your theme once you install Loox.

I’d be happy to dig deeper on what you see on your end. I’ve reached out to you privately through our support and am here to make sure we get this sorted out together :)