Loss Leader

Reach millions of new customers and clear off your shelves.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Undersummers by CarrieRae

This app sells very well and quickly. Has some glitches and needs some other features to make it truly amazing but definitely works to unload merchandise.

Nature Reflections

I have been using Loss Leader for a couple of weeks. Here is my honest review. - The software/app is easy to use. The support is good if you need any help, and they do check-ins with you. The only issue is that I wish you could sort by the columns up top, which would be helpful to determine which items have sold out completely, etc. It is not a necessary item, but it would be beneficial. - Don't expect a great clientele. Though the whole idea is that you sell something at cost or at a slight loss, you are gaining more buyers to your email list. So far, none of the people who have purchased my dramatically discounted items have bought anything from my shop, and I doubt that they will. The people who buy on here are bargain basement hunters. So if you sell something of higher value, I doubt that they will convert. - Expect some people to win bids, pay, and then contact you immediately to cancel their order. It has happened a couple of times already. The customers from Loss Leader are more high maintenance than my regular customers. I even had one that messaged me for a discount on her winning bid and then told me that she thinks my shipping and cost of goods on Top Hatter are too high. (I am listing everything at my expense.) - Even with the above, I would still recommend this app for one thing: to liquidate merchandise that isn't selling anyways. You could always give these items out as gifts to your existing customers, but it is still an excellent way to liquidate if you have a lot of things taking up valuable storage space or costing you warehouse fees.

PremiumBrandGoods

So far so good. works pretty well and my rep is always in touch with me. shoutout to vinoth. tophatter is a solid market