Love it or Leave it

Love it or Leave it

by Zooomy

Know in advance if your customer loves the product or not

The Twisted Chandelier

This app is amazing and so user friendly! The creators for this app are incredibly helpful - don't think twice about downloading - it's a great way to engage your customers and get useful insight from them!

The Backroad Boutique

Love this app for our customers! Highly recommend!! Thanks to the zoomy team! They are top notch and so are their apps!

State of Lovely

I heard about this app on the Hub. I’ve been looking for a way to connect with my customers, increase engagement and figure out what they want to see in my boutique. This app does all of that! It was really easy to use/install. I am not tech savvy at all and manage to create a collection, install on Shopify and launch on my Facebook page all in a Sunday evening! Thank you!

Eleven Seventy-One

Fairly easy set up! When I had a question customer service helped IMMEDIATELY. Super impressive. Love that this will be an option for our customers to join the fun and give opinions about future orders.

Happily Ever Aften

The Zooomy team is literally the GREATEST ever! Im so happy this app was finally developed. They have been working hard to make this one of the greatest tools for small shops. I can not wait for my customers to utilize it. It should be a major aid in our buying choices. Thank you so much!!

PS. Thank you for meeting and exceeding all my requests with this app!

Velvet Crown Boutique

I am so excited to use this app. Just added it to my store and can't wait!THank you so much for making this.