Low Inventory Alert Guru

Low Inventory Alert Guru

by Cork Labs

Simplify inventory management. Monitor low stock levels easily

Confetti Sweets

Simple and easy to use. The other apps I tried seemed to take some time to get up and running. I would recommend!

Pura Cultura

So far seems very simple to use. Will try it more but very hopeful. Not much else to say. I like the logo?

August 11, 2020

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We are happy to help as always. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more questions.
Cheers,
The Low Inventory Alert Guru app team

NOCK ON ARCHERY

This app has been a great tool for us and the support is second to none. I had a few questions and Claire was super responsive and got me all of the information I needed and offered additional help in the future. Love it.

July 8, 2020

Thank you Nock on Archery team. Happy to help anytime. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Little Women Lingerie

We made a business decision to stop selling when out of stock across our range but the fear of losing customers who bought lines we could restock was a worry. Also, the prospect of regularly trawling those lines and all their variants to catch low stock was a job I didn’t want to do. We have 500 odd skus.... Found this app and its frankly brilliantly effective. The customer service is great, the devs listen to suggestions and a real person deals with queries. For us it’s a confidence giving game changer and I totally recommend it.

June 18, 2020

Thank you for the lovely review. Happy to help anytime. Let us know if you have any other questions.
Claire

tenthousandpotsshop

Great app and support - I worked with Claire and she is fantastic. The free version was easy to install and did not cause any conflicts with our custom code and themes. The pricing is fair and this works perfectly for our store. Highly recommend!

June 11, 2020

thehungrymonkeybakingcompany

Highly recommend this app!
I stumbled on set up & the online chat support was super quick & helpful.
Hand held me through the entire process - love this app

June 11, 2020

SILVER SPUN® GOODS

Highly recommend this product. User friendly and useful stats. Automatically updates new product. A+

For Me By Dee USA

I need to manage inventory between stores in multiple countries, and all the other apps I've tried are too complicated. But now with this app, I can manage alerts much easier, it's simple to use and I can start using it right away.

Gray Apple Market

great to work with. features satisfy our needs and is really easy to use. saves us lots of headache tracking low stock inventory. definitely recommended

Panda Trail

This app is so easy to install and use, happy to have found it. Now I can keep taps on my low stock alerts without thinking about it everyday.

Previous 1