Low Stock Alert

Low Stock Alert

Vanaf  $5.99 per maand. Gratis proefperiode van 14 dagen. Er kunnen extra kosten van toepassing zijn.
Beoordeling (4,4)
  • 5% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
49 recensies
11 februari 2021

Perfect app for managing stock inventory, and great support staff. App is very easy to use and easily integrates with shopify store. Would highly recommend.

CASTLE
Australië
4 februari 2021

We have been using this app for 2 years now and are very pleased with its functionality. We inquired about adding a new feature to help us better track our inventory and the low stock team came through and added the feature in record time. Thank you for the great customer service and support. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a tool to assist with tracking their inventory!

Hot Paws
App gebruikt gedurende Bijna 2 jaar
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 4 februari 2021

We appreciate the great review - and more importantly that we have been able to give your business a helpful app to use as you need! Thank you!

8 maart 2020

Excellent support from the Exto team. Even when I was on the free plan they provided quick turnaround on support questions and helped me resolve an issue with my configuration.

Starting Strength Gyms
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 22 april 2020

Great to hear! Thanks a lot for your feedback. We've got your back!

14 januari 2020

One of the best apps for low stock items alerting. Easy to use and very intuitive. Would only wish to have reports built per stock location, and the team answered that it's going to be implemented soon

Digital Lifestyle Brands
Pakistan
App gebruikt gedurende 6 dagen
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 22 april 2020

Thanks for the feedback. We're working hard to bolt on new features. Follow our updates!

20 mei 2019

seems to work well so far!

Wolven
1719 Solutions Inc. heeft geantwoord 22 april 2020

Awesome. Please feel free to reach out to us should there be any question or help required.

21 augustus 2018

EXTREMELY useful app! Works great! Helps me stay on top of my inventory. Love the automatic daily emails.

Little Sleepies
9 augustus 2018

Sent a request via email and got a reply in less then 5 minutes. I love it!

Behrepprod
2 augustus 2018

Easy to setup and works as advertised.

Gadget De Le Semaine
App gebruikt gedurende 2 maanden
18 maart 2018

Its a convenient and easy way to see what is low and very helpful for our small business. I love that you can set a low alert to what you choose and get notified before your out of stock.

Voodoo Disc Golf
App gebruikt gedurende 10 maanden
13 maart 2018

Works great for me, a clear easy to read report that keeps me alert on what's is low. Not sure why Shopify doesn't just build this in but I'm glad this app is here :)

Datsusara