Low Stock Alert

Low Stock Alert

by Codex Labs, Inc

Receive email alerts when your products get low in stock.

Shopaholic For Kids Sfk

Simple and straightforward. Works well for my needs.

Asian Smokers Quitline

Konstantin and his team provided us great support!

We provide both hard copy and downloadable items in our shop. We wanted to know how to prevent the downloadable items (with 0, "do not track" inventory) to show up on our daily Low Stock Alert report. I sent in a suggestion and we received two screenshots showing how we could filter out the downloadable items the very next morning. Many thanks!

7055 Inc

We love this app. Every evening our inventory and production people receive an email telling us what has fallen below our acceptable thresholds. This has made our inventory control so much more efficient!

Newspring Store

This app is perfect and does exactly what it says! And free! Love it so much

Bonsai Tree 2

Simple to install. Simple to setup and it works for what I needed it to do. Would be nice to have additional functionality and not be limited to only 5 collections but for a free app one cannot complain. Thank you.

Fds Director Services

Always great at sending notification emails on low stock!

Scarlet Bloom

The App is very useful. It allows me to keep ahead of my inventory status and re-order stock before an item complete phase out. I would recommend it to others. Besides, it FREE so I have nothing to lose.

Magneticpoetry Com

Simple and easy, a perfect tool for watching stock levels.

Velvetvapes Co Uk

Brilliant little free app - Customisable to give me the data on low stock I need on daily basis, very useful and highly recommend!

Suzieskincare

This app works good, With all of the markets places you have to manage this is one app that at least make it easier to mange Shopify on a daily basis