Low Stock Alert

Low Stock Alert | Reviews

by Codex Labs, Inc

Receive email alerts when your products get low in stock.

Route One Apparel

This app has a lot of promise. In the most basic form, it does it's job - you can set up alerts, do basic inclusion/exclusions, and set a date for it to be sent.
That's basically where the features end.
- There have been no known updates/changes since I've been using this app for over 2 years
- There are known glitches I have emailed the programmer about
- The last several emails I have sent the programmer about glitches go unreplied to I have been trying to be patient with this developer but unfortunately at this point the app is not doing as promised. Specifically: the exclusion lists I have for certain products are not filtering, and the items are still being included in alerts. Only reason why I'm not giving it 1 star is because the name is "Low Stock Alerts" and it does send me low stock alerts. Just doesn't really work half of the time :)

Real Nappies

Doesn't deal with different locations, which makes it harder to see low stock in one location. Alerts always seemed out of sync, like the calculation had been done days before the alert was sent. Good basic app, but not worth the price.

April 22, 2020

We do offer multiple locations now!

Wellies Gumboots

This app often did not work when we needed it, then we would have to contact the developer to fix and wait for it to be fixed. We have deleted it again, as it's just too unreliable. Shame because the app is great when it does work.