Low Stock Alert

Low Stock Alert

by Codex Labs, Inc

Receive email alerts when your products get low in stock.

CASTLE

Perfect app for managing stock inventory, and great support staff. App is very easy to use and easily integrates with shopify store. Would highly recommend.

Hot Paws

We have been using this app for 2 years now and are very pleased with its functionality. We inquired about adding a new feature to help us better track our inventory and the low stock team came through and added the feature in record time. Thank you for the great customer service and support. Highly recommend this app to anyone looking for a tool to assist with tracking their inventory!

February 4, 2021

We appreciate the great review - and more importantly that we have been able to give your business a helpful app to use as you need! Thank you!

Starting Strength Gyms

Excellent support from the Exto team. Even when I was on the free plan they provided quick turnaround on support questions and helped me resolve an issue with my configuration.

April 22, 2020

Great to hear! Thanks a lot for your feedback. We've got your back!

Digital Lifestyle Brands

One of the best apps for low stock items alerting. Easy to use and very intuitive. Would only wish to have reports built per stock location, and the team answered that it's going to be implemented soon

April 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. We're working hard to bolt on new features. Follow our updates!

Wolven

seems to work well so far!

April 22, 2020

Awesome. Please feel free to reach out to us should there be any question or help required.

Little Sleepies

EXTREMELY useful app! Works great! Helps me stay on top of my inventory. Love the automatic daily emails.

Behrepprod

Sent a request via email and got a reply in less then 5 minutes. I love it!

Gadget De Le Semaine

Easy to setup and works as advertised.

Voodoo Disc Golf

Its a convenient and easy way to see what is low and very helpful for our small business. I love that you can set a low alert to what you choose and get notified before your out of stock.

Datsusara

Works great for me, a clear easy to read report that keeps me alert on what's is low. Not sure why Shopify doesn't just build this in but I'm glad this app is here :)

Previous 1 3 4 5