Low Stock Alert

Low Stock Alert

by Exto

Keep track of your low stock items automatically by email

Starting Strength Gyms

Excellent support from the Exto team. Even when I was on the free plan they provided quick turnaround on support questions and helped me resolve an issue with my configuration.

April 22, 2020

Great to hear! Thanks a lot for your feedback. We've got your back!

Digital Lifestyle Brands

One of the best apps for low stock items alerting. Easy to use and very intuitive. Would only wish to have reports built per stock location, and the team answered that it's going to be implemented soon

April 22, 2020

Thanks for the feedback. We're working hard to bolt on new features. Follow our updates!

Wolven

seems to work well so far!

April 22, 2020

Awesome. Please feel free to reach out to us should there be any question or help required.

Little Sleepies

EXTREMELY useful app! Works great! Helps me stay on top of my inventory. Love the automatic daily emails.

Behrepprod

Sent a request via email and got a reply in less then 5 minutes. I love it!

Gadget De Le Semaine

Easy to setup and works as advertised.

Voodoo Disc Golf

Its a convenient and easy way to see what is low and very helpful for our small business. I love that you can set a low alert to what you choose and get notified before your out of stock.

Datsusara

Works great for me, a clear easy to read report that keeps me alert on what's is low. Not sure why Shopify doesn't just build this in but I'm glad this app is here :)

Hillberg And Berk

Low Stock Alert functions exactly how we need it! We are notified when certain products fall below a certain threshold, which allows us to act fast and restock so our clients aren't left wanting!

Thundermist Lure Company

Very happy with this app - great flexibility and options - helps us manage our inventory - definitely a great tool

Previous 1 3 4 5