Low Stock & In Stock Notifier

Low Stock & In Stock Notifier

by Xeon Apps

Advance Low Inventory Alert via Email or Slack, In Stock Alert

secodev1

This has been a super helpful app for our business and their support team is very helpful and responsive!

April 30, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review!! :)

BurningImpressions

Great app, no issues at all. Use it for keeping track of my inventory and alerting me when certain products get below a set amount. Can easily be configured to suit different needs at different times, and totally reliable.

April 22, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review!

Foodies

Fantastic App, and amazing service. Set minimum stock quantities and track daily with alerts. Everyone should be using it.

March 31, 2021

Thanks for the great review and recommending the app!! :)

CORE

Timely and great customer support. The email verification service of the notifier was not accepting my (very long) email, so they simply added it to the backend for the time being. This all happened in less than a day.
Thanks

March 17, 2021

Thank you for providing a great review. Glad our customer support was helpful. :)

Promovet.vet

This app is very helpful! Gives us the flexibility to write low and out of stock reports. Slack integration is great.

March 4, 2021

Thank you for using the app and providing a great review! :)

Amruth Ayurveda Products

I was looking for a solution to notify me (as store owner) when the products go of stock on daily basis (or even multiple times during the day). Low Stock & in stock notifier provided this solution. Have been using it for about 10 days. Extremely happy with it.

February 5, 2021

Thank you for providing a great review.

ProSoul Games

App has been working as expected. We did stumble once, so far. Customer service was extremely responsive and solved our problem immediately.

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for the great review!

Clinique Vitacru

If you own an online store and are selling many sku, this app is a must. It is impossible to manage all daily task of a business and not noticing that we are getting low stock on specific items. As a small business owner, every sales count and using this app make my life much easier. Without having to worry about re-ordering my products, this application inform me on low level inventory for every location of our business. No more lost of sale or back order items. This app is a must have.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review.

STICKII

This app is great for our business. There are many ways to adjust the setting to your needs. We don't need to struggle with the stock anymore, saved our team a lot of time!

December 24, 2020

Thanks for taking time and providing an excellent review!

The Sardar Co

Very good app. Does exactly what it says and the best thing about it is there are so many ways to customise the alerts. With a growing business, you definately need this app to help manage product stock levels.

December 14, 2020

Thanks for taking time to provide a great review!

Previous 1 3 4