Low Stock & In Stock Notifier

Low Stock & In Stock Notifier

by Xeon Apps

Advance Low Inventory Alert via Email or Slack, In Stock Alert

Amruth Ayurveda Products

I was looking for a solution to notify me (as store owner) when the products go of stock on daily basis (or even multiple times during the day). Low Stock & in stock notifier provided this solution. Have been using it for about 10 days. Extremely happy with it.

February 5, 2021

Thank you for providing a great review.

ProSoul Games

App has been working as expected. We did stumble once, so far. Customer service was extremely responsive and solved our problem immediately.

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for the great review!

Clinique Vitacru

If you own an online store and are selling many sku, this app is a must. It is impossible to manage all daily task of a business and not noticing that we are getting low stock on specific items. As a small business owner, every sales count and using this app make my life much easier. Without having to worry about re-ordering my products, this application inform me on low level inventory for every location of our business. No more lost of sale or back order items. This app is a must have.

January 11, 2021

Thanks for taking time and providing a great review.

STICKII

This app is great for our business. There are many ways to adjust the setting to your needs. We don't need to struggle with the stock anymore, saved our team a lot of time!

December 24, 2020

Thanks for taking time and providing an excellent review!

The Sardar Co

Very good app. Does exactly what it says and the best thing about it is there are so many ways to customise the alerts. With a growing business, you definately need this app to help manage product stock levels.

December 14, 2020

Thanks for taking time to provide a great review!

vogelfutter

The app is perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I was struggling with low stock but now I always get a Mail or Slack notification an I am never out of stock again.

December 3, 2020

Thanks for providing a great review.

SHRINE

Very good app, allows us to keep on top of all of our inventory and never be out of stock. Would definitely recommend.

November 30, 2020

Thanks for taking time to provide a great review for the app.

House of Toys MX

It's a great app. I'm able to personalize my notifications and send them via e-mail to my collaborators.

November 23, 2020

Thanks for the great review.

June & January

This app is legitimately a game changer for our team, we have multiple alerts set up for different inventory managers and it has made managing our thousands of skus so much easier. Wish we had found it sooner!!!

November 20, 2020

Thanks for taking time to provide an excellent review. Providing your needs is our goal.

University Tees

This app is perfect for my need, it notifies me when a product stock is low in real time. Very easy to install and I like their dashboard. User friendly!

November 20, 2020

Dear University Tees!
Thanks you for taking time to provide a great review.

Previous 1 3