Alert for low stock products
Automate sending emails or slack to vendors, sales team or any recipients for Low stock product variants on scheduled basis.
Instant (Real-Time) Alert
Get notified for low stock item as soon as it goes under stock threshold. Automate attaching CSV files of Low-Stock-Items to Emails.
Multi Location Support
Create multiple notifiers as per location or different use cases.
About Low Stock Notifier
As a store owner, you want to make sure you don't lose your customers just because it doesn't come to your notice that an item is out of stock.
Low stock notifier helps retailers automate alerts for low stock product variants with configurable, powerful rules.
What if your store has multiple vendors and you want them to be alerted if an item of their products is out of stock?
With this app, you can create multiple notifiers. Each notifier can be configured to add a filter for vendors and they can be notified if their product is low in stock.
- Send alerts to concerned recipients for Low-stock product variants
- Filter product variants based on rules ( Vendors, collections, locations etc ... )
- Set stock threshold level to trigger the notifier
- Send notification via Email or Slack
- WYSIWYG editor that lets you create email templates quickly and easily
- Set up notifiers in few seconds, no coding required
- Send as many notification as needed
- Create as many notifiers as needed
FREE TO TRY FOR 14 DAYS
Need more customization
No worries! we are open to address any custom requirements. Please feel free to contact us.
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
We are very happy with the app. It works perfect for us.
The support is also amazing. Definitely a good choice for us.
A pretty good solution to get updates on low inventory. I would recommend any small business owner starting off with inventory tracking to use this app to get email reminders on low inventory.