Rivo: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Increase customer retention w/ Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Shopify loyalty app

Rare Elements Handmade Arts & Crafts

Time spent using app 5 minutes

I used this app to help boost my sells. Initially, I was hesitant as I did not want to be overwhelmed but I think we can handle it.

March 31, 2021

Thanks so much for choosing our app! If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@boosterapps.com. Always happy to help out any way we can. 😊Cheers, Katherine

Pkaras

I use this app to increase my business and my social media too ....................................

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback and 5-stars! 🙌Best wishes, Katherine

Max Home Tools

Location Netherlands

A very easy-to-use app to build your customer base and create trust with them. This will definitely increase my sales.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the positive review! 🤩All the best, Katherine

Tiki Hat Hut

Very happy that this is a free app! Most cost way to much to get started as many new store builders will not have sales or traffic right away and this gives you an opportunity to see how your website can look and operate smoothly with their great support which has always gotten back to me within the same day :)

March 29, 2021

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much and we are here for you anytime. Greatly apprecaite the feedback! 🎉 All the best, Katherine

Street'Style

Location France

Amazing app ! and better other app ! and free!!!!
i'm very very happy ! thanks for the service rendered !!!

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! 🎉Cheers, Katherine

THE MERLE ROSE

Time spent using app About 1 hour

WOW WISH I WOULD HAVE FOUND THIS APP SOOONER. It has worked wonders for my store and has definitely increased my sales. Thank you for creating such an easy to use and effective app.

March 29, 2021

We're so glad you love our app! Your positive feedback and review mean the world to us, thank you so much! 🤩Cheers, Katherine

Sexy & Stylish Necessities

I used this app and it gained me results by creating brand awareness and loyalty for my customers, A super awesome app to use in your store.

March 29, 2021

Wonderful! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! 🙌 All the best, Katherine

Peachy Athletic

Time spent using app About 11 hours

Works right out of the box. Totally customizable which we LOVE. Perfect integration with our store. Our customers and staff love it. It’s easy to use. And the customer service is the uh-mazing!

March 26, 2021

Your kind words and positive feedback mean the world to us, thank you so much! 🌟 Best wishes, Katherine

Fitnessraccoon

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

echt heel netjes alles van booster apps heel gemakkelijk in gebruik en je kan er alles makkelijk op vinden en aanpassen

March 25, 2021

Heel erg bedankt voor je vriendelijke woorden! 🤩

Stellars shopping

I use this app to help bring traffic to my website. I love the point system in this app, its genius. I have no complaints!

March 25, 2021

Your kind words and feedback mean the world to us, thank you so much! 🤩All the best, Katherine