Rivo: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Increase customer retention w/ Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Shopify loyalty app

Loja Egomes Digital

Time spent using app About 1 month

Fantastic and very simple configural application, in addition to everything free and this helps those who are starting their projects in the midst of this worldwide pandemic. Thank you to everyone at the company for providing us with this wonderful application, I am sure you will make it even better.

March 25, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! 🤩We definitely have more features coming soon and we are so glad you are liking it so far. If you have any specific features that you would like to see, feel free to send us a message at feedback.boosterapps.com. Cheers, Katherine

Cleavage Lingerie

Time spent using app 14 minutes

App it's really nice and easy to use! strongly recommend!!!! It's a nice way to bring costumer back to your store !!!

March 25, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive review and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🎉 Much appreciated, Katherine

Southern, Sweet & Sassy

I've just installed this app but on the front-end, everything looks great. I haven't had customers use it just yet, but we'll see how that goes. As far as the SEO, I'm super excited that things were fixed. I have a B rating now, so I'm hoping to have more customers soon!

March 25, 2021

So glad you are liking the app so far! If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@boosterapps.com. Thanks so much for the 5-stars! 🌟Cheers, Katherine

Yama Living

Time spent using app About 1 year

simple and straightforward to setup. i like the customizable function for better branding. i know this will help to convert and retain customers

March 24, 2021

Awesome! Thank you so much for the review! 🚀 All the best, Katherine

Lively Twist Boutique

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is SO easy to set up. Everything is basically done for you and it's simple to customize & change settings. Customer service is very friendly and helpful as well!

March 24, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're always here and happy to help! 🙌Cheers, Katherine

Kioki Clothing Co.

Your apps are amazing and so easy to install. Thanks for offering them! They all work great and even if there is any little glitch, you guys correct it asap!

March 23, 2021

Wonderful! 🎉Thank you so much for choosing our apps and we are always here, anytime you need us. Your positive review is very much appreciated! All the best, Katherine

Slagan's Creations

Quick and easy to setup. Loved the idea and saw booster apps created a loyalty program I had to at least try it. This will be staying up on my site and will be adding more point rewards. HIGHLY RECOMENDED!

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🙌 We are always here for you anytime you need us. Cheers, Katherine

Open Shop Digital

Time spent using app About 2 months

excelente aplicativo, grátis e funciona muito bem .. vou recomendar para outras pessoas poderem usar . obrigado

Muito obrigado pela crítica 5 estrelas positiva! 🤩

Epika

Location Australia

Very easy to setup, it has everything you need to start a loyalty, rewards program. Customer service is pretty good and fast.

March 23, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-Star review! 🚀 If you ever need anything we are here any time! Cheers, Katherine

Queen Anthony cosmetics

Time spent using app About 12 hours

The app worked really well and was super easy to install. It automatically linked to my shop without me even having to do anything. I already have customer signing up for rewards. I was able to customize how customers were able to earn rewards and the color scheme to match my websites.

March 23, 2021

Awesome! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and review! 🌟 Much appreciated, Katherine