Rivo: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Increase customer retention using Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Shopify loyalty app

House Of Brands BG

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app 11 minutes

So far it's amazing it should get 6 stars, not 5 :) from the experience to building the program just amazing

April 27, 2021

Amazing! Thank you so much for the positive 5-star review! 🤩 All the best, Katherine

A Herbal Pantry

Really easy to set up , and the draft was very good , so far so good . I'm sure my customers will love it too

April 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-stars and glad you are liking the app so far! 🤩 If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime. Cheers, Katherine

Le Domaine De Dahlia

Location France
Time spent using app 43 minutes

bien mais site un peu lent bien mais site un peu lent bien mais site un peu lent bien mais site un peu lent

Cooks & Books

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app was the solution I was looking for, adding a punch to my ads, so easy to install and use! My questions were answer very fast, nice app thanks

April 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing 5-star review! Means the world to us and we are here for you anytime. 😊 Cheers, Katherine

DX Collectables

Location Australia

Incredible app. Has saved me so much money and does exactly what a $29/month app did, but even better.

April 26, 2021

Thanks so much for choosing our app! We are so grateful for your kind words and 5-star review! 🚀 Much appreciated, Katherine

HomeKit Australia

Location Australia

Excellent app with personal and professional support. Would recommend to any other store owner, big or small.

April 26, 2021

What a wonderful review, thank you so much! 🌟We are here for you anytime you need us. Cheers, Katherine

Quirky and Quaint

I really love this app, I so highly recommend this. Easy to use and user friendly for your customers

April 26, 2021

We are so happy that you love our app! Thank you so much for the 5-star review and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🎉Cheers, Katherine

Hopperbees

Location Honduras

This is a Great app, so helpful! I have been using it for a while now and its great. Their customer service is great as well!

April 26, 2021

Marvelous! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🤩All the best, Katherine

Redemption Candle Company

I am hoping this app with increase engagement, and purchases. I will let you know in a couple of weeks.

April 26, 2021

Hey Redemption Candle Company!

Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all Shopify merchants to have a 5-Star experience with our apps. Was there anything that you were unsure about or are there any questions that we can help answer?

Feel free to reach out to us at support@boosterapps.com and we would be happy to assist.

Much appreciated, Katherine

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$

I appreciate the content and intent of this app as a consumer..first and foremost. I want customers like me to be appreciated. This a must app to grow return customers. Set up is smooth, the support is superb and the app looks great on my stotre.

April 22, 2021

Right on! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🎉 Much appreciated, Katherine