Rivo: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Rivo: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 25, 2021

Incredible app. Has saved me so much money and does exactly what a $29/month app did, but even better.

DX Collectables
Time spent using app: 11 days
Rivo replied April 26, 2021

Thanks so much for choosing our app! We are so grateful for your kind words and 5-star review! 🚀 Much appreciated, Katherine

April 23, 2021

Excellent app with personal and professional support. Would recommend to any other store owner, big or small.

HomeKit Australia
Rivo replied April 26, 2021

What a wonderful review, thank you so much! 🌟We are here for you anytime you need us. Cheers, Katherine

Edited April 23, 2021

I really love this app, I so highly recommend this. Easy to use and user friendly for your customers

Quirky and Quaint
Rivo replied April 26, 2021

We are so happy that you love our app! Thank you so much for the 5-star review and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🎉Cheers, Katherine

April 23, 2021

This is a Great app, so helpful! I have been using it for a while now and its great. Their customer service is great as well!

Hopperbees
Honduras
Time spent using app: 5 months
Rivo replied April 26, 2021

Marvelous! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🤩All the best, Katherine

April 22, 2021

I am hoping this app with increase engagement, and purchases. I will let you know in a couple of weeks.

Redemption Candle Company
Rivo replied April 26, 2021

Hey Redemption Candle Company!

Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all Shopify merchants to have a 5-Star experience with our apps. Was there anything that you were unsure about or are there any questions that we can help answer?

Feel free to reach out to us at support@boosterapps.com and we would be happy to assist.

Much appreciated, Katherine

Edited September 8, 2021

I appreciate the content and intent of this app as a consumer..first and foremost. I want customers like me to be appreciated. This a must app to grow return customers. Set up is smooth, the support is superb and the app looks great on my stotre.

Coffee sourced by ..........Dot Com Good$ & Service$
Time spent using app: 4 months
Rivo replied April 22, 2021

Right on! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! 🎉 Much appreciated, Katherine

April 22, 2021

Amazing app, works great and its for free. Easy to used and with options for redeem. I enjoy using this app.

Midori
Mexico
Time spent using app: About 1 year

Awesome! Thanks so much for the 5-star review! 🙌 Cheers, Katherine

April 21, 2021

Still learning about the full potential of the app, but so far it's helping us to create more value for the client using the loyalty program. What we like best is the quick and effective response from the support team, they are always ready to help with the best attitude.

HM.SUPPLY
Mexico
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Rivo replied April 22, 2021

Your review means the world to us thank you so much! We are always happy to help in any way we can and we are available anytime. Thanks so much for 5-stars! 🌟Cheers, Katherine

April 19, 2021

This application is perfect, easy to use and very functional. Great. Recommend. Indispensable in an online store.

Stamps Mall
Romania
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Rivo replied April 20, 2021

We're so glad our app has provided value to you and your store! Thanks so much for the positive review and for recommending us to the Shopify community! 🙌 All the best, Katherine

Edited June 28, 2022

Awesome app! Great Chat Service and they answered all my questions. Very easy to set up, lots of customization & many ways to earn.

Chocolat Michel Cluizel, USA
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Rivo replied April 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and 5-star review! We are always happy to help in any way we can. 🤩 Cheers, Katherine