LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS

REWARDS, REFERRALS, LOYALTY POINTS - LOYALTY PROGRAM

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Shopify loyalty app

Doctor Sweet Tooth

Great experience working with Lance! Very happy with the app so far. It is simple and very easy to use!

March 25, 2022

Glad to hear you are liking the app so far! 😊 If you need anything at all just let us know. Cheers, Katherine

Harley-X Creations

The service was amazing he did a great job helping me N MY company.
I highly recommend this company

Thanks so much for the positive review! 🤩 Greatly appreciated, Katherine

Good Cupping Shop

What a nice experence with Pete. Got seupport within 10 seconds. And Pete providing us a lot of useful information . <3

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the 5-star review Good Cupping Shop! We're always here and happy to help! ❤️ Cheers, Katherine

The Local Coffee Fix

Ryan from Rivo was amazing, i got support within 30 seconds. I had an issue with the customer limit not reading correctly and it was fixed asap.

March 25, 2022

We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! 😊 Cheers, Katherine

siitouh.com

Very good support, it is very fast. The app works very well and have a lot of options to get custommers loyalty.

Thanks so much for the thoughtful 5-Star review! 🙌 Cheers, Katherine

aessentia

Betty is superstar, she helped me to sort out the issue I have right away! Very user-friendly app, recommend it to everyone who are looking for a great loyalty program app.

March 25, 2022

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We're always here and happy to help! 🌟 Cheers, Katherine

Canadian Pro Shop Online

Arianne is a rockstar and solved my issue quickly and effectively! Great job and I love the 24 hour chat help service!

March 25, 2022

So glad to hear you had a 5-star experience! Thanks so much for the positive review and feedback! 🤩 Cheers, Katherine

Cotton Plus Cream

The customer service is ultimately what made me decide to go with Rivo. For a beginner this was very helpful in getting me started.

KidsnToysNZ

This is a great app! Exactly what i needed for my store. Customer service is excellent! Highly recommended to any store owner.

March 25, 2022

Awesome! Thanks so much for the positive review and recommending us! 🌟 Cheers, Katherine

Scented Affirmations

Abbie was amazing. She helped me resolve some issues I had with my store and suggested related/new rivo apps that would help my store be better successful. Such a sweet person. Thank you so much!! <3

March 25, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are here for you anytime. 😊 Cheers, Katherine