LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS

LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS | Reviews

by Rivo

REWARDS, REFERRALS, LOYALTY POINTS - LOYALTY PROGRAM

ISA Reign

Super easy to set up! I love that this app gives me a way to connect with my customers on a different level. I only gave it 4 stars because I haven't gone active yet. I will update it to 5 stars if the program launches well! THANK YOU for making this free!

Redemption Candle Company

I am hoping this app with increase engagement, and purchases. I will let you know in a couple of weeks.

April 26, 2021

Hey Redemption Candle Company!

Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all Shopify merchants to have a 5-Star experience with our apps. Was there anything that you were unsure about or are there any questions that we can help answer?

Feel free to reach out to us at support@boosterapps.com and we would be happy to assist.

Much appreciated, Katherine

T-Volution

Nice and simple to use. There was simple introduction video that was easy to follow and setting up the program was simple. It will be nice to see how this benefits our company.

March 30, 2021

Thanks for the review T-Volution! Is there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience? Feel free to send any feedback to feedback.boosterapps.com. Much appreciated, Katherine

Gamer Life

This is App is very easy to use and doesn't require coding experience. The only cons of this app is a lack of customization. I wish there was a lot more design customizations like adding your own logos, more ways to earn rewards, and different tiers for customers. I guess you can't ask for too much since this app is Free. And the amount of what you get easily beats the other apps' Free plans.

March 23, 2021

Excellent suggestions Gamer Life team!

Our goal is to provide the best apps possible with a 5-Star experience for all Shopify merchants and I am happy to say we do have more features in the pipeline for this app coming soon. I have sent your requests over to our development team for building and implementation, but if you have additional thoughts and feedback, we would love to hear them at feedback.boosterapps.com. Thanks so much!

Cheers, Katherine