LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS

LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS

by Rivo

REWARDS, REFERRALS, LOYALTY POINTS - LOYALTY PROGRAM

Ayza clothing

Great application and easy to setup! No trouble setting up and works instantly. For future, there should be settings to include images within customer e-mails

April 2, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! 🌟 Your feedback means everything to us and we would love to know more details about the image feature within customer emails. If you have some time, feel free to send our development team a message at feedback.boosterapps.com and they can add the request to our roadmap.

Much appreciated, Katherine

Positive Message Clothing

So far so good ! loving the app. Looking forward to my customers signing up for our loyalty rewards and earning points towards some pretty awesome stuff!!

April 2, 2021

We're so glad that you love our app! Thank you so much for the positive 5-star review! 🎉 All the best, Katherine

UNITY

The setup was easy, and there was even an instructional video to help me. It was up and running within a matter of minutes! I would definitely recommend this to any businesses looking to retain customers!

April 2, 2021

Thanks so much for the thoughtful review and positive feedback! 🌟 Much appreciated, Katherine

Fromagerie du Château

Vraiment super application! qui comprend toute les fonctionnalités pour un programme de fidélisation classique et surtout la gestion des parrainages qui booste l'activité et en plus gratuite

April 1, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour les 5 étoiles! 🤩

Sassy Tumbler Graphics

So far so good. Very easy to set up and adjust the reward set up. I would like to be able to customize the pop up more, but it's fine.

March 31, 2021

Glad you are liking the app so far! We would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions about customizing the pop-up in more detail. If you have some time, you can send our development team a message at feedback.boosterapps.com so we can add this feature to our roadmap. 😊

Cheers, Katherine

Rare Elements Handmade Arts & Crafts

I used this app to help boost my sells. Initially, I was hesitant as I did not want to be overwhelmed but I think we can handle it.

March 31, 2021

Thanks so much for choosing our app! If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, please feel free to reach out to us anytime at support@boosterapps.com. Always happy to help out any way we can. 😊Cheers, Katherine

Pkaras

I use this app to increase my business and my social media too ....................................

Thanks so much for the awesome feedback and 5-stars! 🙌Best wishes, Katherine

Max Home Tools

A very easy-to-use app to build your customer base and create trust with them. This will definitely increase my sales.

Awesome! Thanks so much for the positive review! 🤩All the best, Katherine

T-Volution

Nice and simple to use. There was simple introduction video that was easy to follow and setting up the program was simple. It will be nice to see how this benefits our company.

March 30, 2021

Thanks for the review T-Volution! Is there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience? Feel free to send any feedback to feedback.boosterapps.com. Much appreciated, Katherine

Tiki Hat Hut

Very happy that this is a free app! Most cost way to much to get started as many new store builders will not have sales or traffic right away and this gives you an opportunity to see how your website can look and operate smoothly with their great support which has always gotten back to me within the same day :)

March 29, 2021

What a wonderful review! Thank you so much and we are here for you anytime. Greatly apprecaite the feedback! 🎉 All the best, Katherine