LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS

LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS | Reviews

by Rivo

REWARDS, REFERRALS, LOYALTY POINTS - LOYALTY PROGRAM

Open Shop Digital

excelente aplicativo, grátis e funciona muito bem .. vou recomendar para outras pessoas poderem usar . obrigado

Muito obrigado pela crítica 5 estrelas positiva! 🤩

Epika

Very easy to setup, it has everything you need to start a loyalty, rewards program. Customer service is pretty good and fast.

March 23, 2021

Thanks so much for the 5-Star review! 🚀 If you ever need anything we are here any time! Cheers, Katherine

Queen Anthony cosmetics

The app worked really well and was super easy to install. It automatically linked to my shop without me even having to do anything. I already have customer signing up for rewards. I was able to customize how customers were able to earn rewards and the color scheme to match my websites.

March 23, 2021

Awesome! Thanks so much for the positive feedback and review! 🌟 Much appreciated, Katherine

NiqueHome

Just as easy as another loyalty app I use for my other store niqueprints.com and the best part like the rest of their apps it's FREE! I will probably be switching Nique Prints soon! Thanks for this app!

March 23, 2021

Awesome! Thanks so much for choosing our app and the 5-Star review! 🙌 Cheers, Katherine

Nicco Angelo

Really amazing, glad we came across this app! All features are free as far as I know and they check if everything is working properly.

March 23, 2021

Wonderful, thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! 🚀Cheers, Katherine

Shapem

I like this app a lot. Also, the next day after installation I received an email from the team with the screenshot confirming that everything is OK. Very nice of them!

March 23, 2021

Excellent! It's music to our ears that you are happy with our app services and support! 🙌 Much appreciated, Katherine

NYDHI RETAIL STORE

I have verified the functionality and it has nice features and works well. Thank you for this free app.

Thanks for the 5-Star review! 🤩Best wishes, Katherine

Tags 4 Pets

Nous sommes en train de finaliser notre site et nous utilisons cette app pour notre programme de fidélité.
Le support est vraiment très réactif et les réponses toujours très complètes. Ils prennent en considération rapidement nos demandes et nous ont aidés à chaque étape de la mise en place.
Concernant l'app en elle-même, ils ajoutent régulièrement de nouvelles fonctionnalités selon la roadmap sur laquelle nous pouvons faire des suggestions.
Bref nous sommes ravis tant de l'app que du support et ne pouvons que recommander à toute personne qui cherche une solution fiable et facile à installer ce système de programme de fidélité.

March 23, 2021

Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires réfléchis et positifs! 🤩

Amarilla Shop

So far so good.. Im not getting that many sign up cant really explain why but other then that it looks and works great for me for now.

March 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! If we can further assist, feel free to reach out to us at support@boosterapps.com. Our support team would be happy to help out. Cheers, Katherine

Presm Store

Hi,
I use this app and hope it will help me increase the sales volume in my newly built store, build a strong relationship with the store's prospects, and make my customers happy with gifts they deserve in return for their loyalty and trust.

March 23, 2021

Thanks for the 5-Star review! 🌟If you have any questions or if we can help along the way, feel free to reach out to us anytime. Cheers, Katherine