LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS

REWARDS, REFERRALS, LOYALTY POINTS - LOYALTY PROGRAM

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Shopify loyalty app

elegantshop.nl

i used this application to help me increase sales, i think that this application is useful for every shop

October 6, 2021

We work hard in creating apps that are easy and quick to install but most importantly, skyrocket your sales! 🚀 Thanks so much for using our app. Much appreciated, Kevin

Monarch Graphics & Design

I really like this app, I am able to customize it to the colors that suit my store. I am able to offer my customers discounts and coupons and offer points for things like birthdays.

October 6, 2021

Glad to hear you are liking the app so far! 🙂 If you need anything at all, just let us know. We're always here to help. Cheers, Kevin

MRTMarkers

It would be cool to have automatic rewards added for specific product purchases. Overall it is a great app.

September 29, 2021

This is a great idea – thank you so much for your feedback! :)

I went ahead and looped in our product and engineering teams and added your +1 to this feature request.

Cheers,
James

lurinne

I downloaded Rivo and found it to be the best loyalty app so far. The interface is clean, the customer support is super nice!! and I like how it's not as overwhelming as other apps I've tried. It syncs seamlessly with my store and just makes life a lot simpler. Thank you Rivo!

Uniforms-Worlds

i like .Super good app.Powerful and suitable for membership management center.You can try using him.

quirkitrendz

Great IT support for the app so far. Did not use the app yet. Will update with a new review once we used the app.

AniShumi

Great customer service and best thing is the free plan doesn't limit you at all making the paid plans all optional. Great app.

BlackRoseFitz

Really good rewards system and good customer support. Enough in the free tier to get us started and going for a while.

Vibrantbd.com

good.

D’Ivoire by Diamond Cosmetics, LLC.

Great customer service helped me with all questions I had and was very professional with dealing with me