LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS

REWARDS, REFERRALS, LOYALTY POINTS - LOYALTY PROGRAM

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Shopify loyalty app

A la menthe

amazing because i love the way i interact with my costumers. Always been a fan of gamifying things.

WarehouseDad

Really helps a lot, thank you for coming up with this for newbie store owners like us. Hope you will continue to innovate and improve the app.

TulipStuff

The app is full featured and it is very easy to setup a loyalty and rewards program using the app. Customer service is also very good.

Pearly Moon

I Love this app! Great help and my customers love it too. Staff is super helpful would definitely recommend

DoneDeal.AE

Great app! I recommend it! It works as expected. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Miss Majestic LDN

Really easy to use & set up. Great for giving your customers an incentive to shop. Online support is great too, quick responses to any issues.

September 21, 2021

We're so excited that you are enjoying our services! 🤩 Your praise in your 5-Star review is very much appreciated! Thanks, Kevin

Black Velvet Candles

I use this app for my loyalty program! I love that I can ask a question any time of day and they are there to help.

September 21, 2021

We're so happy to see that you had a 5-Star experience! 🌟 We're always striving to help you and your business succeed! Best wishes, Kevin

McNasty Studios

i used this app to create loyalty program asked to confim my store in the chate they were were very quick to reply and help

September 20, 2021

Thanks so much for choosing our app! Your positive feedback and 5-star review are very much appreciated! 🙌 Cheers, Kevin

VENUSEI

Good,The product is very helpful. I would recommend to others,Very convenient to use and easy to install

September 20, 2021

Thank you for the wonderful review! 😊 We appreciate you helping to share the word about us! All the best, Kevin

ZNTS Wholesale US

Amazing as expected. Easy to install and support is available and very helpful. Highly recommended.

September 20, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review and for recommending us to the community! 🙌 Best regards, Kevin