LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS

REWARDS, REFERRALS, LOYALTY POINTS - LOYALTY PROGRAM

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Shopify loyalty app

1 review

My Gadget Planet

This App can NOT yet reward customers with Gift Cards. It instead gives a discount code so the customer can buy themselfes a voucher and they can then redeem in another purchase. However the friendly support and team is promising to add this and I hope to be able to use this soon. 5 stars if they add this feature.

November 1, 2021

Thank you for your feedback and for trying Rivo Loyalty! I'm so sorry for not having this feature available yet. As mentioned by our merchant success team, you can still add a gift card as a 'free product' reward in the app, which is a great workaround we've seen other merchants have success with.

Building out the feature to reward customers with gift cards is definitely on the roadmap for release, and I've asked our head of engineering to bump this up in priority as well.

I've added your vote to the feature request and when we release it, we'll reach out and let you know!

Cheers,
James & the team at Rivo :)