Rivo: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Increase customer retention using Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify loyalty app

The Transformation Chef

This app looks great. Unfortunately the support in setting up has been rather average hence the 3 start. The link to book an onboarding call does not work - initially it was blamed on their own theme upgrade, and now the new link sent doesn't work either so they are 'looking in to it.' As I said, it looks a great app and should tick all the boxes of what we need but tt does makes me wonder what support will be like if we do install and use and encounter issues.

September 12, 2022

Hey there! I am so sorry for the hiccup with scheduling a call. Initially when you raised the issue, we had it updated, but our web team rolled back some changes on the website and I believe the link update was rolled back with it. This is 100% our fault and I'm sorry for the rough start.

Please feel free to book a call with me anytime, I've also sent over an email to help make things right.

Hair Creation Shop

I can't say yet because I am a newbie and have to experience the app's effectiveness first. I will get back later after my experience with the app.

r3pro

The app appears to do most things trouble-free. If I subscribed then I would expect refunded transactions to automatically remove points however this is a manual process that people need to be aware of.

May 11, 2022

Hi r3pro team,

This is James here, Head of Merchant Success at Rivo. Thanks for chatting in to our support team and for your candid app store feedback.

Just wanted to add some color here – I can completely understand for large companies how important it is to have this feature. Auto refunding points and rewards is one of the features our team is working on for the future roadmap.

So right now, we currently have 3 ways to adjust points, which are outlined in this doc below - https://loyalty-docs.rivo.io/en/article/adjusting-customers-points-balances-ctl846/

Although this doesn't solve your problem right away of the auto adjustment, we will keep you up to date as soon as we release this - I've added your vote to this feature request as well so you'll get a notification once we release it!

ChinaHobbyLine

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 month

First, the number of customers in their app is not the same as the one in Shopify, the tech team told me there is a bug in their app, and took 3-4 days to fix it.
Second, when I uploaded the point file to their app and there is no way to check the status, even when I imported the 2nd file, it would cancel the first one, which caused the points of my customers to be incorrect all the time. This wasted me over 1 week and still have not gotten it solved. In the last, they told me there is nothing they can do for a huge amount of data cases (The total is only 60K), they also are unable to import the file at their end. What will happen if you have over 60K customers?? The last, they closed the live chat box in my dashboard and did not reply to my email just to make sure I am unable to contact them.
I sincerely want to fix this issue and continue to use this APP. But in this case, they are still not trying their best and kept avoiding the issue.

May 4, 2022

**Updated reply May 11, 2022**

Hi Kevin,

Wanted to give you a heads up that we made some major improvements to the CSV import system. It is now 20x faster than it previously was. Previously what used to take hours, now takes several minutes. This should improve the user experience dramatically for you when updating members or guests.

Thanks again for your feedback and chat back to us anytime!

**Original reply May 4, 2022**

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your feedback and review. I'm sorry we couldn't meet your expectations of the app.

For your first issue, when your member count was different then Shopify, after you reported it, our developers pushed out a fix over the weekend.

For your second issue, unfortunately what you were asking us to do was a very rare edge case (it's only come up this one time). ChinaHobbyLine wanted to adjust your guests points, and not member points, and because you had ~50,000 guests, we reached a limit on updating through Shopify's API. After suggesting multiple workarounds and solutions we were unable to come to a resolution. On one occasion, one of our Support Managers spent 8 hours on live chat with you explaining the problem and live troubleshooting. On another occasion, other team members and I spent the same amount of time eagerly trying to provide help and support. Outside of the live chat time our engineering team has spent a significant amount of time working on this problem for you and it was communicated multiple times early on that the functionality you were looking for was not possible.

When the problem wasn’t solved over live chat we escalated to our engineering team over email to help solve, which is the typical process we follow. When we exhausted our options for troubleshooting further over live chat (after over 20 hours of live chat time) we offered to schedule a video call to help explain the situation and limitations.

When we notified you of this news of the limitation after all this, we offered a full refund and a path forward for a viable workaround. We sent an email over 24 hours ago with a viable workaround for converting your guests into members, but we still have not received a response.

I really am sorry we couldn't resolve this for you Kevin, and that it has to come to this.

As much as we would like to provide our customers with the best features and flexibility, I'm afraid we can't build out every feature to meet the needs of every use case. I hope you can understand.

Again, I am sincerely so sorry for the inconvenience that this problem caused.

Our team is very open to resolving this anytime with you, if you would like to reply on the email thread we have open. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Geek Alert Collectibles

Have not used app yet, but customer service is on point and quick to respond. Can't wait to use the app!

Master Medical

Time spent using app About 2 months

I think this app looks great, though nobody has used it as yet so I can't really comment on what it's like.
The support, when accessed, however, was top notch.

LAFAYRE

Location India
Time spent using app Over 1 year

App looks good. Excited to use the app on our ecommerce store. Will share feedback once used. Thank You.

Sweet Epiphany Candle Co.

Time spent using app Over 1 year

App works fine so far. I just started using the app today, once I've used it for a month I will submit another review.

October 11, 2021

Thanks for your review and feedback! Looking forward to your thoughts after 1 month. Have fun exploring the app and let us know if you need a hand with anything :)

Safe Kimani

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 7 hours

i just started using this app .the customer care is incredible otherwise cant say more about because of the lack of experience.What annoys me though is that i have to type a minimum of 100 characters for my review

Paradigm Shifted

It was easy to setup. Live support chat was helpful. I'm using this app to increase customer engagement.

Previous 1