Rivo: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Increase customer retention using Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify loyalty app

PercuraTherapy

Real easy to use and great customer service. thanks to the advisor who attended to me. Would definitely recommend this app for anyone looking to boost customer satisfaction.

November 17, 2022

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! 😃 Our team here at Rivo is always striving to exceed your expectations, so if there is any specific feedback you would like to give us that would have scored us a 5-Star review, please let us know and we would be happy to see where we can improve. 🙌 All the best, Kevin

JOIN THE HUSTLE CLOTHING SUPPLY.

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Great app so far, Yaci has helped me a lot with it so thank you to her! Like the integration a lot, wish it had more customizable features for a free user. I am just a small store at the moment so it has to be free. Hopefully I can move on to paid plans in future.

Forever Empowered Creations

I'm giving a 4 star for customer service. Abbie helped to understand how to use the app and some extra information to get better results for my store. She was very helpful and nice. Thanks again Abbie! Will change star rating after I see the results of using app but I think it will change to a 5 star.

November 8, 2022

Hi, Forever Empowered Creations team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be fantastic! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team would be delighted to assist you!

FestivalFlex

Time spent using app About 1 hour

It's the team that makes the difference! They want to hear from you. You can't get lost, they are always right there to help. Pretty cool to have a company that truly cater to you and your biz.

October 19, 2022

Thanks for the review, FestivalFlex team! Is there anything else we could have done to make this a 5-star experience? Feel free to let us know. 😊 Best regards, Kevin

The Flying Yogi

I am new to the app so can't really rate it but the customer service is great and my chat with Arianne was very productive

September 13, 2022

Hi, The Flying Yogi team! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message. Our team would be delighted to assist you!

Lilac Market Headbands

Customer service is always quick to respond, anyone we interact with is more than happy to help. Lance was great with what I needed today. The only downside is the free plan doesn't offer much, but it works for what we need right now.

July 25, 2022

Hey, Lilac Market Headbands team! 👋

Joitoyz

I just started using this app, but my experience is very positive. Abbie in Support was most helpful!

July 4, 2022

Hey, Joitoyz! 👋

Pitbull Coffee Co.

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I am still learning the app and what it offers but so far I find it to be user friendly. I had amazing customer service via the web chat with Abbie. She was very helpful. I have no complaints!

June 16, 2022

Hey Pitbull Coffee Co!
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all Shopify merchants to have a 5-Star experience with our apps. Was there anything that you were unsure about or are there any questions that we can help answer?
Feel free to let us know via chat and we would be happy to assist.

Much appreciated, Kevin

Cold One Collective

Location Australia
Time spent using app 1 day

This app was very helpful in helping in creating new ways to obtain and hold onto new customers in an effective manner. Pete had excellent customer service and was a great help.

MinutesHoursDays

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to establish a rewards program on my site, and there are definitely a LOT of different features to choose from. Customer service/support has always been amazing.

Previous 1 3 4 5