LOYALTY, REWARDS & REFERRALS

REWARDS, REFERRALS, LOYALTY POINTS - LOYALTY PROGRAM

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Shopify loyalty app

Joitoyz

I just started using this app, but my experience is very positive. Abbie in Support was most helpful!

July 4, 2022

Hey, Joitoyz! 👋
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all our merchants to have a 5-Star experience so any thoughts, suggestions, questions, or concerns would be awesome! 😊 Please don't hesitate to send us a message.
Best regards, Kevin

Pitbull Coffee Co.

I am still learning the app and what it offers but so far I find it to be user friendly. I had amazing customer service via the web chat with Abbie. She was very helpful. I have no complaints!

June 16, 2022

Hey Pitbull Coffee Co!
Just checking in to see how you are liking the app so far. Our goal is for you and all Shopify merchants to have a 5-Star experience with our apps. Was there anything that you were unsure about or are there any questions that we can help answer?
Feel free to let us know via chat and we would be happy to assist.

Much appreciated, Kevin

Cold One Collective

Location Australia

This app was very helpful in helping in creating new ways to obtain and hold onto new customers in an effective manner. Pete had excellent customer service and was a great help.

MinutesHoursDays

I used this app to establish a rewards program on my site, and there are definitely a LOT of different features to choose from. Customer service/support has always been amazing.

Ketalia

Arianne mi ha aiutato tantissimo a impostare l'app non vedo l'ora di usarla e vedere se aiuta il nostro store a migliorare le conversioni!

Call Me Sweetea

I wish birthday points were available for free, but other than that this app provides a lot! Customer service is great!

WeBleedOhio

Great starter features for loyalty program.Will have to play with it more to see which options bring best results.

Sarahs Simply Stunning Gifts

Arianne was very helpful. The one thing i think needs changing with the app, is the customer section. It's not accurate with the customers signing up. It seems to just add customers, but these customers havent necisarily signed up to the app.

Team Sports Gift

Having a loyalty program has certainly encouraged our customers to return. The customer service is quick to respond to questions I have had and help me with some of the details when setting up. I would highly recommend!

U|E Unique Essentials

Ryan was super helpful and quick, assisted in getting the app going for me. I'm a first time user but I'm sure if the app is anything like customer service it will be amazing. Thank You

Previous 1 3 4 5