Rivo: Rewards, Loyalty Program

Increase customer retention using Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.

Shopify loyalty app

EV333 Custom Print and Signage

Location Australia

After trying out several different apps that claimed to do the same, I am disappointed. Disappointed that I didn't find this app sooner. It would have saved me so many wasted hours evaluating "free" apps that required an upgrade to get them past the configuration stage.. So easy to install and configure. It has the right amount of features in the free plan to help you evaluate the app prior to upgrading should you require the additional functionality. The BA team is super responsive to questions posed to them, with courteous replies within an hour of submission. Plenty of customization in offering rewards for certain triggers and referrals.
It looks and feels very polished compared to other apps that look and feel rushed in order to be published and speed up their ROI.
One in particular had a glaringly obvious typo prompting you to "Upguard" to their paid plan. If they can't take their time to proof read their app, how can you trust it with your customers data. This app boasts a comprehensive FAQ that is well laid out with topics covering most of the questions that you can think of.
If you are looking at rewarding your customers, reward yourself first by using this app. Most stores will get by with the free plan as it really is a set and forget app. Once your store takes off and you want to scale up, a simple inexpensive upgrade is easy to apply. There is no need to look for any other app to offer your customers rewards. Everything that you need is provided by this app.
Honestly, do yourself a favour, try this app before any other. You'll be hard pressed finding an app that offers this much functionality for its free version.
I am not affiliated with this company in any way. I'm simply an honest user who will praise you for a job well done and scald you for a job done poorly.
Thank you for your great work BA.

June 11, 2021

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review! 🙌 We're so excited to be part of your business growth and success! If you need anything at all, just let us know. Much appreciated, Kevin

Rusty Rose Nursery Online

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Love this app, Exactly what I wanted. Easy to use and does what it needs to without any hassles.
I just can't believe it's FREE...Brilliant

Shabby Chic Collection

Time spent using app 25 minutes

Super easy to set up. I wish there was a birthday reward option to reward my customers with but overall it's great!

March 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the feedback! We are actually releasing a birthday reward feature in BETA mode today :) I will add this to your store later today.

Cheers
Stuart

The Taste Bar

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 22 hours

First off: Everyone on support has been awesome! In particular Betty, Lance and Pete. All 3 have gone above and beyond to help me set up and sort out our referal program. So we have to be a little akward about how we want to run our referal program and with a little bit of tweaking we have managed to get it working roughly as we wanted. I have tried a number of other apps and very few could I get to a point where I would be comfortable using them long term. There are a number of areas where I would like the Rivo app to be improved and they are being tracked in their Feedback section which is great. I cannot say the same for an number of other apps which are hopelessly behind and/or so restrictive in functionality or exhorbitant in price. Rivo hits the sweet spot functionality and price wise, but the support from support makes me comfortable enough to use this on my store

April 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and thoughtful feedback! 🙌 We're so thankful for customers like you, and we greatly appreciate you using our app. Here at Rivo, we always provide our customers with the best service possible! We're so glad to know that you had a great experience chatting with us. If there's anything else you need along the way, please don't hesitate to let us know. Our team is happy to lend our hands anytime. 😃 Much appreciated, Kevin

A&A BEAUTY SHOP

Location Romania

I didnt like that the name of the RIVO app on shopify includes SMS. But there is no sms function in the app. Abbie sent me a link with a different app by RIVO but look what returned "Rivo Abandoned Cart Recovery is not currently published on the Shopify App Store. If you have support questions, contact Rivo directly." OTHER THAN THAT..I ENJOY YOUR POP-UP AND REWARDS FUNCTIONS. And your chat support ABBIE was top level helpful and kind.

Teeraphy

Location Spain

You must have this app to get your store off the ground! i have tried lots of apps with a similar purpose but this is by far the best easy to use and fast ++ it's FREE. the app is coded very professional as well, there is no impact on page speed score i'm very surprised! The support team provide a service that is second to none. Hats off to the devs!

Pure Canter

Location Australia

Have used this app for a while now. The set-up was easy, never had any issues at all. So many good features on the free plan alone. The customer service has been outstanding. I dealt with Abbie and she went above and beyond for me. If you are looking for a loyalty program - look no further. RIVO won't disappoint!

October 31, 2022

Your kind words mean the world to us! Thank you so much for the positive feedback and for helping share the word about us! Cheers to success to you and your business! 🤩 Best wishes, Kevin

freddie the rat kids boutique

Location Australia

I’ve been looking for an simple and clean Rewards App to integrate well with my theme. The team has been so helpful responding to queries and helped me with queries immediately. Super effective, easy to use + looks good!

NØKO foods

Location France

Good, thanks for your help and quick answer. I dont need 100 characters to tell I was satisfied, shopify should stop this minimum as it may remove many people from letting reviews

December 3, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving a review! 😊 We appreciate you using the app. If you have any questions or need help along the way, please let us know! We are here for you anytime. Best regards, Kevin

Jungle Aquatics

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Incredibly easy to install and use, displays beautifully. The best app on Shopify to reward your loyal customers. Highly recommended!!

May 17, 2021

Wonderful! 🎉 Thank you so much for sharing your positive review with us and the Shopify community! Cheers, Kevin

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 127 128